Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" (26595 Views)

Petition: Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Sanwo-olu / Election Tribunal Orders Substituted Service On Governor Diri / El-Rufai And Wife Hadiza Isma, Worship At The Salvation Army Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by noisy45(m): 8:50am On Mar 22, 2019
U dont mean it check his preek size they can never be same with the real el rufai
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Afamed: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Destined2win:
Idiot wife, idiot husband
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Adonkia(m): 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Destined2win:
Idiot wife, idiot husband
when you reach your winning destination so shall you be insulted. I don't know what you gain from insults,

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Strech(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
The woman no even get shame.that her husband hold the most hated governor in the history of Nigeria. Useless religious fanatic!!!history will surely remember you and your family for committing genocide on the good people of southern kaduna. Evil and devilish short slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
Your Husband is actually Mustapha from Ethiopia
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Afamed: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
foolish Woman, wife of a midget tribalistic idiot. Ndi uchu
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by RichBoy247: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2019
AkupeMBANO:
foolish Woman, wife of a midget tribalistic idiot. Ndi uchu

Post election loss depression and mental imbalance is setting in. Watch yourself before you run nakked into Idumota Market.

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Constantiney: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Majority don't think.
See the docile citizens, they still didn't get it.

The quest to package el rufai as a "reformed" tolerant progressive for a presidential candidate soon, has just been put into motion.

Smh.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
RichBoy247:

Post election loss depression and mental imbalance is setting in. Watch yourself before you run nakked into Idumota Market.
who are you again and where the heck is idumota?
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Afamed:
Electoral defeat is worse than Electrical shock
tell that to the birds.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by blaqb(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2019
Dis guy is Mustapha tanimu frm chad oooo believe it or not
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Gandollar(f): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
SantiRAMBO:
It is 'all over' for bad belle people.. This woman is the real 'savage' not the vixen one..
She should keep quiet. After all she's just one of four wives and she's not even the favorite.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Gandollar(f): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2019
loomer:
All these so called leaders wey no go respect themselves on social media.
. How can they respect themselves when they are made for live corruptly enriching themselves.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Sluvist(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Is this truly the El-rufa'i i know or another one from Egypt?
Sometimes back i heard that El-rufa'i was involved in an accident that claimed his life and now his wife is talking of a rebranded husband.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by ibietela2(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2019
What a joke of a country
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Sluvist(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2019
Gandollar:
She should keep quiet. After all she's just one of four wives and she's not even the favorite.
You funny oooh, but i may need to know what you mean by been the favorite one amongst the 4.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by alizma: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2019
upper cut for the wailers. Nnamdi Pls come o, this is your area of specialization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Gandollar(f): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Sluvist:

You funny oooh, but i may need to know what you mean by been the favorite one amongst the 4.
She should stop bragging. That she is first lady doesn't make the favorite wife. She's not his favorite wife and I don't know why you don't understand " a simpu sturvs".
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by ZIAZI(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2019
I don't get ! Why these Hausa public office holders dia wives dey fine like this ? They most at times look like Indian ladies.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by mistyebby(f): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2019
These women be shading their husbands cheesy Sarcastic
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by oluxy(m): 10:13am On Mar 22, 2019
This country is dramatic.
Imagine people that are supposed to be a role model n motivators, and a wife of a governor whose personality n office should be responsible at all the time but here playing pranks with her citizens n abusing their intelligence.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Agugbadin: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
You husband that talks like an uncultured terrorist, who cares about your midget husband
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Gkemz: 11:55am On Mar 22, 2019
The wicked will never go unpunished. So madam don't rejoice yet. Pray that the repercussions of his atrocities not to be extended to you but as for him, the blood of the innocents is speaking against him and soon the full wrath of God will consume your wicked husband.
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by buhariguy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
BusinessHub1:
I believe this woman is as wicked as that short imp!

Better tell ya husband to stop the killings, cos God is upset and he may not survive the next one.
God wil stil make him return fresher
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by BusinessHub1: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
buhariguy:
God wil stil make him return fresher
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by buhariguy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
noisy45:
U dont mean it check his preek size they can never be same with the real el rufai
she just told you, his preek is more fresher and sweeter
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Destined2win: 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Adonkia:
when you reach your winning destination so shall you be insulted. I don't know what you gain from insults,
Shut up
Re: Hadiza Isma El-Rufia: "My Husband Has Been Substituted With Fresh, Relaxed One" by Bolster(m): 1:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Gandollar:
She should stop bragging. That she is first lady doesn't make the favorite wife. She's not his favorite wife and I don't know why you don't understand " a simpu sturvs".

Na wa o. Which kind reverse thinking be this sef? She's the First Lady and yet you claimed she's not the favourite. So El-Rufai chosed the wife he least love as the First Lady and make her more popular and more influential than his favourite wife? Lol.

As a member of the El-Rufai family, oya abeg tell us how many wives the Governor get. Give us their names. And please tell us which of them El-Rufai told you is his favourite.

So many kids on this street sha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu: Ejikeme Omeje Is Dead! (APC House Of Reps Candidate Dies In Autocrash) / Senate Suspends Ministerial Screening / Can Bullion Vans Miss Their Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.