Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. (18568 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Sell Your US Itune Gift Cards And Get Credited Instantly!! We Also Buy Amazon Ca / PUFFTECH Exchange Also Buy Large Quantity Of Bitcoin 1000$ Upward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2019
Cinese Nqtional holiday to start 30th of
september and end 4th of october.
if you place order during dis day selles wont be
able to process ur order until the 5th of
october, if yoy have any goods in thr shipping
company warehouse in china u will have to wait
until 5th of Oct brcause Airline wont be able to
fly out of china during d holiday.
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 23, 2019
ol
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 23, 2019
Elemental
ikelords
sleit
XtremeGoddess
ib22003

biggboy
harry903
NAVYdogg

we offee the best Procurement service and also help you to handle the shipping if you are outside lagos.
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 23, 2019
princedblash Dawdy i can help you to place order from china 1688 and waybill to u in osun
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2019
XtremeGoddess primeache
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2019
akinreals
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2019
karlxavier Tenshades Oyinibeji mzhazel
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2019
Dozzyy
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 24, 2019
[quote author=emperorblog21 post=77057681][/quote]
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 24, 2019
we place your order 5 minute after payment
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 25, 2019
bignero harry903 XtremeGoddess

we are 100% active, chat us on whatsapp 08120292561
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Cinese Nqtional holiday to start 30th of september and end 4th of october.

if you place order during dis day selles wont be able to process ur order until the 5th of october, if yoy have any goods in thr shipping company warehouse in china u will have to wait until 5th of Oct brcause Airline wont be able to fly out of china during d holiday.

want to order from china to Nigeria.
whatsapp 08120292561
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
emperorblog21:

olau yhank u
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 28, 2019
happy weekend

Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2019
happy new week
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2019
happy new month
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2019
Dear Value Customer,

the shipping company have update there new shipping fee Air cargo to Lagos price is updated to *5sd/ #600 custom clearing per KG*
It takes  8 days to reach Lagos.

The above new rate will take effect from September 22th  2019.

Thanks again for your continuous support.

It is busy season now,the price are unstable,pls arrange your goos in advance !!!
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 02, 2019
happy new week
chinese holiday start already....

we still taking order.
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 03, 2019
we are here to take your order
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2019
open to take your order.
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2019
# DearImporter_EmberSeries .

. Dear importer. .

. Be careful when buying quality sensitive items this ember season. . .

. Procurement companies and independent procurement agents are too busy to check what a seller brings to their warehouse to be shipped to you. .

. Return policy? Most items have 7 days duration for return policy. By the time it gets to you, it's already too late to return, if you're not satisfied with the product. .

. . To avoid unnecessary headache, avoid quality sensitive items for now. You don't want to pay 1k for something and discover on arrival that it's not worth N50
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Special Announcement: ====================

. Hunku Mark Zuckabag and his Facebook Ad gang are on a rage right now... . Currently in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia... There have been reports of Business Manager account ban. . Not just ad accounts, but the entire business manager account ban! . Dropshippers advertising with Facebook who sell Health, Wellness and Fitness products are getting their accounts banned - permanently . And appeals by these dropshippers most times gets a very stupid reply from Facebook. . I am talking about people who have spent millions of dollars advertising on Facebook . In fact, just yesterday while scrolling through my newsfeed, I saw a policy from Facebook that's against advertising health, wellness, and fitness products on Facebook's platform .

This policy is coming as a result of the way advertisers go about their ads on Facebook promising ridiculous miracles to the users of Facebook when they buy and use the products they sell

. And so, so many many users on Facebook complained to Facebook about such products, especially since their expectations weren't met as promised by the seller of the product . And since facebook is very very user driven, they want to protect their users - which is far far important to them. . Their users are the business actually... So facebook has the responsibility to protect them . In fact, personally I tried so many times to advertise a stretch mark product two weeks ago and all my ads weren't approved... Even though I tried every method I have used to get my ads approved no matter what I sold... Facebook didn't approve my ad. .

So I dropped it totally and moved on. .

Recently, A few Nigerians doing the ecom business who sell health, wellness, fitness and been beauty products have gotten their ad accounts permanently banned. .

No jokes. .

So, for now... I will advice you stay away from selling health, wellness, fitness and certain beauty products so your ad account won't be banned permanently or even your business manager account

. If you want to play smart, know it that facebook is smarter... Way smarter than you - Trust me .

But, I believe that there must be a way around this certainly.

. But let us just stay cool for now.

. So what kinda products should you start selling?

. Convenience products. Safety products. Technology products. Accessories. .

In the categories above, find: .

- Products that help people save time. - Products that help people do things easily. - Products that help people save cost. - Products that help people do something faster - Products that help people do something better etc etc .

Use google to know what these categories of products really are. (Do small research work, e no dey kill )

. Then find normal, everyday challenges in Nigeria such products can solve. .

Next, find a product that solves that problem that is selling very well in the US, UK, Canada etc... Make sure that the product is not sold here in Nigeria ooo .

Bring a few quantity to start with and sell here using a Sales Funnel and Killer offer. Create high perceived value about the product without being hypey (So you can sell for a high price )

. Stay away from making extravagant promises in your ads, Landing pages, and sales pages. Simply Focus on what the product does and how it will actually benefit the user. . I rest My Case Here. . Thankio for reading . More Cash to your Bank Akant . ~ Believe Chika.
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 07, 2019
happy new week
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
open for business
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2019
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 12, 2019
happy weekend
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 13, 2019
#Nobraday

Cancer awareness

we taking order
Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2019
order posted and received

1 Share

Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
to be delivered

1 Share

Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 19, 2019
Open for business
alipay wechat pqy shipping to lagos and Kqno
fb ads, landing page.

whatsapp 08120292561

Re: we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 20, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

A Dubai Opportunity To Make Money, Working In Your Spare Time. / La Buena Vida International Business School / We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.