Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,745 members, 7,955,841 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:47 PM

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) (16176 Views)

Deep Down Inside Me, I Feel Guilt And Hated Myself For What I Have Been Doing / Man Carries 50kg Bag Of Cement With Teeth Upstairs, Wins 100,000 Naira Bet / Apply Now For Reckitt Benckiser Global Challenge 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by hassan4: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations to Adebayo Alonge who won the Deep Tech Global Challenge with a grand price of over €100,000 amidst fierce competition for his Portable Drug Authenticator used to tackle counterfeit drugs. He is the first African to win the competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1h_Xpt_rNE

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Ayobami1738: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2019
Brilliant personality, front page material abeg

8 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by dlux: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians are too gifted. Someone will play the tribal jabs here now.

21 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by PussyKing(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2019
cheesy

AFONJAS DOING THIS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 11:03am On Mar 22, 2019
More grease to his elbow

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by gift2xl: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Nice 1 bro.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by MobilityExpress: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
What a powerful way to blow cool. He has hit it big time.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Chimaokigwe:

Let me tell you something.

In the tech space in Nigeria, give it to the Yorubas. Go and check anywhere, once you see 10 tech Startups, 8 are founded by Yorubas. The remaining 2, Yorubas must be on the team.

You may think this is nothing and sit in your spare parts shop eating akpu with oha soup but Yoruba Startups would dictate the pace of businesses in coming years.

A single startup sourcing, inspecting and delivering vehicle parts all across Nigeria can within 5 years dictate the pace of the entire spare parts business in Nigeria.
This one even created his tribalist account with an Igbo pseudonym
gift01:
They will avoid this. Soon they will say they developed the ________
marviessss:
Yorubas making nigeria proud
Unlike
I don't need to mention name
You guys know yourselves
See them. These ones were not blessed with wisdom.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by DonroxyII: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Kudos to him .... Kudos to Nigeria .... More good news ...... Debayo !!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Chimaokigwe: 11:05am On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

In the tech space in Nigeria, give it to the Yorubas. Go and check anywhere, once you see 10 tech Startups, 8 are founded by Yorubas. The remaining 2, Yorubas must be on the team.

You may think this is nothing and sit in your spare parts shop eating akpu with oha soup but Yoruba Startups would dictate the pace of businesses in coming years.

A single startup sourcing, inspecting and delivering vehicle parts all across Nigeria can within 5 years dictate the pace of the entire spare parts business in Nigeria.

Just imagine a startup comes and starts distribution of gala and fan yogo, the economy of Abakaliki can collapse. Or what do you think would happen to Okada riders in the East if Gokada enters there?

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by marviessss(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Yorubas making nigeria proud
Unlike
I don't need to mention name
You guys know yourselves

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by LordCenturion(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW

Head is emtpy because there is no brain inside it, what they know is to beat their chest for nothing, nincompoop

17 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by gift01: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2019
They will avoid this. Soon they will say they developed the ________

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Adenex3051(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations man. People like you gives this nation hope and reasons to believe something good will eventually come out this country

4 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by marviessss(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
sense is far from this one ,your name says it all

10 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by SirLakes: 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
That's my boy wink

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Jidefido(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
I always knew he was poised for greatness. I'm glad a school mate of mine 2002 set from Kings College is making waves. Congrats Bayo

15 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by 2blessed01(m): 11:08am On Mar 22, 2019
Wow!!!
First African 2 Win D Competition And He Is 4rm Nigeria...
You See Despite The Leadership Challenges We Are Having In Dis Country...We Can Still Do Better And Be Better!!!
Congrats 2 You!!!
P.S: I HOPE D AFONJAS WILL ALLOW US 2 CELEBRATE HIM?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Lumig: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2019
dlux:
the NCAN are already here sef
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
dlux:
the NCAN are already here sef

3 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by brilapluz(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2019
superb innovation!
Congrats on this laudable deed!
Nigerians are extraordinary!
Keep it up bro! smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Mac2016(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Lumig: 11:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Gbam!!! You have nailed it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by spako4(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2019
PussyKing:
cheesy

THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW
Tribal bigot never rejoices with others
only himself and his kinsmen.

6 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Such a brilliant guy.
Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by ishawlar: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2019
[b]AFONJAS DOING THIS FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME
THEY SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. THE AFONJAS HAS BEEN DOING GREAT. CHECK THE BOY THAT WON CHEERS COMPETITION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by victor8269: 11:19am On Mar 22, 2019
Now now that Nigerians decided to run abroad cos of bad leaders, they've started ruling everywhere
From New York Chess champion to this Tech lord to another Art maestro in the UK. They should just wait and see what an irony that "lazy Youth" comment was.

1 Like

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by victor8269: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2019
By the time Baba is through with Nigerians,we would have all run to the US,UK n Canada to colonize them. It's obvious that we're ruled by idiots. Goats leading lions and asking Chickens to supervise eagles

2 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by temmypotter(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2019
Why do I always hear about these sorta competitions only when a winner emerges?
I need to change my circle of friends

7 Likes

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by brilapluz(m): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

You guys have started again with this ethnicity bs!
I thought that ended with the elections?
Must we always put ethnic connotation in every argument on nairaland?
When are we going to reach a situation where we all celebrate the awesomeness of Nigerians all over the world?
When Dr. Philip Emeagwali was accorded the award of inventing the fastest computer in the world,he was first referred to as a nigerian!
Lets all stop this whole tribalism attack which has led us to no where and celebrate this great feat from an extraordinary nigerian!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by Timekeeper: 11:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Chai karma at last

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Adebayo Alonge Who Won The Deep Tech Global Challenge (€100,000) by thebiggestgists(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2019
We must use this for Tinubu grin cheesy shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is It Too Late To Get A Degree? / Earn #1000 Daily On Scooper App / My Boss And I(he Wouldnt Pay Me Nor Sack Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.