Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Black Is Indeed Black... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Is Indeed Black... (373 Views)

Crazy Seasoning Indeed! Black Sherif And Odumodublvck Performed Their Biggest Tu / Beyoncé: Black Is King Ft Wizkid / Black Is Beautiful: Popular American Model Shasha Dayy Slay In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Is Indeed Black... by aoyih(m): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Black Face so empty in music, he's worse than an upcoming artist...don't know if I should fire my shots at him or the producer of this megabyte waster of a song.
My God, in this 2019, someone sat down, took his bath, went to the studio and made this beat, then another bloke stood up from his house with some Igbo inspired scribbled words, and voiced on it.
Imagine the kinda beat Black is making us listen to in this years of androids. I have not heard a wack song like this in decades.
Thank God I just remembered, did you guys pay attention to the gunshots fired at intervals, like the then beats of labels like G-unit and Co in the before years.
Black Face, person pass you, e pass you. Go back on your kneels and ask 2Baba to forgive you. This hate, envy and bitterness won't pay your bills. Seek 2 Baba, he gave you a name in your plantashun boys days. You didn't make 2, he made you.

I pray you recover now and make that you turn. We will pray God to touch 2, to forgive you. But as for music big bro, Just forget it and try farming. Menopause done show!

Congrats Tubaba!

(1) (Reply)

Watch as this man hopelessly mimicks this crying baby just for fun / Kim Kiyosaki Businesswoman Biography / How I Made My Money – Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.