Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Tradermoni- Repayment System: Scam Or Real - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tradermoni- Repayment System: Scam Or Real (383 Views)

Vp Osinbajo,ambode And Sanwo-olu Storm Lagos Markets 4 Tradermoni Empowerment(pi / Tradermoni Recipent Claimed #8000 Was Paid Instead Of #10000 (pix) / Jubilation In Onitsha As Petty Traders Receive N10,000 FG TraderMoni Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tradermoni- Repayment System: Scam Or Real by stuff46(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2019
I just have some questions for Tradermoni scheme that I need to get to the right persons to change my mind about Tradermoni not being a vote buying scheme.

1) How is the repayment scheme? Alot of beneficiaries are out there and we wish to see how they pay.

2) Were can this payment be made?

3) Let the names of beneficiaries of the scheme be published so that some people can checkmate the business they are doing with them.

If this cannot be established then, this scheme is a vote buying scheme and DOA.

Nb::
Prof. Osibanjo should also super head the collection of this loans let's see how much he can recoup.
Re: Tradermoni- Repayment System: Scam Or Real by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
stuff46:
I just have some questions for Tradermoni scheme that I need to get to the right persons to change my mind about Tradermoni not being a vote buying scheme.

1) How is the repayment scheme? Alot of beneficiaries are out there and we wish to see how they pay.

2) Were can this payment be made?

3) Let the names of beneficiaries of the scheme be published so that some people can checkmate the business they are doing with them.

If this cannot be established then, this scheme is a vote buying scheme and DOA.

Nb::
Prof. Osibanjo should also super head the collection of this loans let's see how much he can recoup.
If the trader Moni is not a vote buying scheme why is voters card serial number included in the form?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Senator Dino Meleye And Incoming Governor Of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke Picture / Why Police Are Ineffective - Acting IG, Adamu / #factcheck: Has INEC Issued Certificate Of Return To Ademola Adeleke As Osun Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.