Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Togetherness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Togetherness (179 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Togetherness by overcomersfaith(f): 9:32am On Mar 22, 2019
Oftentimes we make prayers but in our mind we have other intention in it. How do you want God to answer it? Which of it will He give answer to the spoken word or the word in your heart? I shared my experience with you this morning how the Holy Spirit help me in the place of prayer. I was prayer no doubt but He placed a “Caution Sign” for me and I got it, so I have to stop praying for that moment and went back to sleep since the day has not yet broken.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/togetherness/

(1) (Reply)

Gaining Entrance Into Heaven Is More Rigged Than The Kano Election- Nigerian Man / It Is Of Necessity / Even If You Marry Jesus And You Nag, He Will Dump You – Ghanaian Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.