Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

NEWS “don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NEWS “don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To (399 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari's Appointment Of Yusuf Magaji Bichi As New DSS Boss / Reno Omokri Reacts To Femi Otedola Accepting Lagos State PDP Governorship Ticket / Reno Omokri Reacts To IGP Ibrahim Idris' Speech Blunder With (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS “don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To by NwafadaMedia: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2019
nwafada.com

NEWS
“Don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To Charly Boy’s Bribery Allegation As Charly Boy Reacts Too
By admin 5 hours ago
The controversial legendary musician and human rights activist, Charles Oputa, aka Area Fada and Charly Boy who has strongly been convening the Our Mumu Don Do Movement has taken to his Instagram page to react to the bribery allegation against him.

Read here: Charly Boy bribery scandal: he admits to the allegation audio emerges (audio)

He wrote:

“When a Father sits in Silence,
it’s because he is a Fada.� Deji,
me and you know weytin
dey worry you, �wey you no fit
tell your fans.

Nevertheless,
I still love � you,
Try mellow on your
break dancing my
Son.”

However, bestselling author and former aid to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has taken to his Instagram page to condenm why Charly Boy. He wrote:

“Dear INEC Nigeria and EFCC,
Have you listened to the tape of Charly Boy, admitting to collecting bribe from Buhari’s campaign through Festus (Stephanie Otobo) to slander PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? Is this not against the Electoral Act?
And as for you Charly Boy, I admired you when I was a child. You have built up such a formidable mystique. Why allow an odious fellow like Festus (Stephanie Otobo) rubbish what you have built over the years? Why sell out so cheaply?

Search …

NEWS
“Don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To Charly Boy’s Bribery Allegation As Charly Boy Reacts Too
By admin 5 hours ago
The controversial legendary musician and human rights activist, Charles Oputa, aka Area Fada and Charly Boy who has strongly been convening the Our Mumu Don Do Movement has taken to his Instagram page to react to the bribery allegation against him.

Read here: Charly Boy bribery scandal: he admits to the allegation audio emerges (audio)

He wrote:

“When a Father sits in Silence,
it’s because he is a Fada.� Deji,
me and you know weytin
dey worry you, �wey you no fit
tell your fans.

Nevertheless,
I still love � you,
Try mellow on your
break dancing my
Son.”

However, bestselling author and former aid to former president Goodluck Jonathan, Reno Omokri, has taken to his Instagram page to condenm why Charly Boy. He wrote:

“Dear INEC Nigeria and EFCC,
Have you listened to the tape of Charly Boy, admitting to collecting bribe from Buhari’s campaign through Festus (Stephanie Otobo) to slander PDP’s Atiku Abubakar? Is this not against the Electoral Act?
And as for you Charly Boy, I admired you when I was a child. You have built up such a formidable mystique. Why allow an odious fellow like Festus (Stephanie Otobo) rubbish what you have built over the years? Why sell out so cheaply?

When you, Charly Boy were a star in the 80s, where was Festus (Stephanie Otobo)? You used to be a respected legendary icon. Who should be bribing who between you and that ambulance chaser called Keyamo? Oh I am so disappointed!

Charly Boy, I went to your concert at Trade Fair Complex as a teenager in 1990. I saw you physically. I spent my pocket money on you. I can still sing 1990, your hit 1989 song. Why have you chosen to make me ashamed of you in my middle age?

We know Festus (Stephanie Otobo) to be gutter born, gutter raised and gutter destined (unless he changes). But you, were born to a honourable man/family. No matter how much money gutter gives you, you shouldn’t stoop to collect it!

Even if you, Charly Boy, want to collect bribe, don’t you have sense in that your gorimapa head to know that you should not have taken it from a loud mouth guttersnipe like Festus (Stephanie Otobo), who has been casting your matter?

Festus (Stephanie Otobo) is Nigeria’s most notorious gossip. Is that the type of person you, Charly Boy, expect will give you bribe and will not cast your matter to anyone who cares to listen? Oh Charly! First Gbenga Daniel. Now you!.......

Continue reading here and listen to audio

https://nwafada.com/2019/03/22/dont-you-have-sense-in-that-your-gorimapa-head-reno-omokri-reacts-to-charly-boys-bribery-allegation-as-charly-boy-reacts-too/

Re: NEWS “don’t You Have Sense In That Your Gorimapa Head?; Reno Omokri Reacts To by Harrymig1(m): 9:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

PDP’s Call On INEC To Declare Abba Yusuf Winner Of Kano Governorship Election / APC Rejects Benue Rerun Result, Heads To Court / Unveiling The Man Behind Akinlade's Multimillion Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.