Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Info On Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Info On Paypal Account (690 Views)

MAKE PAYMENT ON PAYPAL,ESCROW,ALIBABA,EBAY ETC AT N208.7 TO $1 / Can Nigeria Now Receive Money On Paypal? / Having Any Problems on Paypal Accounts, Post It Here And Let's Discuss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Info On Paypal Account by KECOMMERCE: 11:01pm On Sep 05, 2010
HI GOOD PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, HOW ARE YOU ALL TODAY?

PLEASE, I HAVE A VERY PRESSING PROBLEM WHICH I BELIEVE

YOU GUYS IN THE HOUSE CAN HELP ME SOLVE AND IT IS ALL ABOUT

PAYPAL ACCOUNT CREATION INFORMATIONS. DO YOU KNOW OR HAVE ANYBODY

WHO OPENS, OR HAS EVERY NECESSARY INFORMATIONS ON HOW I CAN OPEN

A PAYPAL ACCOUNT HERE IN NIGERIA. IT APPEARS THAT NIGERIA IS ONE OF THE

COUNTRIES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO OPEN AND CREATE THE PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

PLEASE, GOOD PEOPLE IN THE HOUSE, I NEED YOUR HELP!
Re: Info On Paypal Account by stagger: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2010
i can open one for you. Just send text to 08027601655 for details. It also contains info on how to use it and withdraw from your ac without its being limited (i.e. frozen). I do not give out such info openly.
Re: Info On Paypal Account by wealthlift(m): 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2010
Download this short FREE report and you will find out why Nigerians are not allowed to use Paypal and how to get registered immediately:

http://suckthecash.com/paypalfacts.pdf

See you!
Re: Info On Paypal Account by larryhomie(m): 1:51am On Sep 07, 2010
In getting a Paypal account, you need a US bank account to verify it. Go to http://www.usbank-nonresidents.com and learn how to open a US bank account and a US bank account in all in 24 hours. The us account comes with a visa card and internet banking with all other full banking features. Visit the site now. Download the free ebook from the link below and learn how to get a US and UK phone number and a US address.

Re: Info On Paypal Account by zogo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 08, 2010
Paypal have not and may not accept Nigerians and this has really hamperd online business to Nigerians. However, there are solutions to the problem. with our solutions, you can create one for yourself here in Nigeria, and you can also withdraw the cash equivalent here in Nigeria. And you will make more money giving out this solution to people.

I have an e-book that covers paypal creation. verification and about five online business solutions in Nigeria. Check out the e-book cover below. To grab the e-book for a give away price, call me on 07063249904

To your Success!
Gideon Wealth

Re: Info On Paypal Account by ttmasta: 10:07am On Nov 20, 2010
Paypal shakara for Nigerians too much. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify with your GSM Number! Shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Admission Into A Ghanian University. All You Need Is Your 5 Credits. / Charcoal For Sale / In Need Of Empty Gas Cylinders For Business In Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.