Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Dark Room - Semi-finale - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Dark Room - Semi-finale (347 Views)

Dark Room - Episode 15 / Dark Room - Episode 6 / Dark Room - Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Room - Semi-finale by Jameskyrian(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2019
*Dark Room - Semi-Finale*

���‍♀�‍♀�‍♀�‍♀

Gradually coming to an end....

The best day of my life came, the day Mercy turned 25. It also turned out to be her wedding day. And guess who she got married to, Pastor James and Joyce’s only Son…

It was my free day, Daniel had come to pick me up from the prison, and he took me home, Joyce had picked our cloth, as we were going to be putting on the same attire as the parents of the couple…

Daniel went on his knees and proposed to me again…
“My Grace, my life has been joyful with you in it, even as our daughter.....

Continue reading on the link below

� � � � � � � � � � �

https://jkcyno.com/2019/03/22/dark-room-episode-26-semi-finale/

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy Of Love Undefined / POETRY IS THE WEAPON (a Poem By Pentalk) / Let Me Die For It By Oluwole Oluwatobi Solomon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.