Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

"Tries To Copy Me" - Eden Hazard Mocks Thibaut Courtois Over Belgium Goal Error - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Tries To Copy Me" - Eden Hazard Mocks Thibaut Courtois Over Belgium Goal Error (671 Views)

Thibaut Courtois To Miss 2023/2024 Season Due To 'serious' Injury In Training / Football Fans Mock Thibaut Courtois After Goal Error In Belgium Match (Photos) / Kylian Mbappe, Harry Kane, Luka Modric, Thibaut Courtois Win FIFA Player Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Tries To Copy Me" - Eden Hazard Mocks Thibaut Courtois Over Belgium Goal Error by mysportdab: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Eden Hazard has mocked Belgium international teammate Thibaut Courtois after his error lead to a goal against Russia on Thursday night.

With Belgium 1-0 up, Courtois tried to dribble with the ball inside his own penalty area, which allowed striker Artem Dzyuba to shut him down and panic to ensue.

A poor touch saw the ball escape his control and fall into the path of Denis Cheryshev, who curled it into an empty net.

However, that did not stop Hazard from poking fun at the goalkeeper's moment of misfortune.

After the match, Hazard said: "Thibaut Courtois watches a lot of videos of my actions and then he tries to copy me.

"The problem is, he is much taller than me, so it isn't that easy."

It was Hazard who spared Courtois's blushes and ensured the Red Devils got off to a winning start in Euro 2020 qualifying.

The 28-year-old scored twice after Courtois's mistakes after Youri Tielemans had earlier given the home side the lead.

The Real Madrid goalkeeper has endureda miserable campaign at the Bernabeu after making his dream move to Spain from Chelsea in the summer.

Video below.

See;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/03/to-copy-me-eden-hazard-mocks-thibaut.html

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Tries To Copy Me" - Eden Hazard Mocks Thibaut Courtois Over Belgium Goal Error by mysportdab: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Video HERE

Re: "Tries To Copy Me" - Eden Hazard Mocks Thibaut Courtois Over Belgium Goal Error by MJBOLT: 1:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
what do Courtois and Hazard have in common?

They are overrated

(1) (Reply)

Messi & Suarez Stunning Pics With Friends On Mothering Sunday / Nigeria Team Has Sealed It All / What Cristiano Ronaldo Told Matthijs De Ligt At First Meeting In Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.