Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal (6899 Views)

Own Goal: LP's Badly Designed Logo Has Disfranchised Them / Wike: Atiku, Cohorts Frustrated PDP Zoning Presidential Ticket To South / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Earthquake2: 1:10am On Mar 23, 2019
helinues:

What would be the fate( gain, benefits) of Wike, Obiano, Obi, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu and co in Pdp

Wike will be returned as Governor, Ekweremmadu is already a five time senator, Ikpeazu is returned as Governor, Obiano is not even in PDP

Get sense
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by agabusta: 1:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Earthquake2:

Wike will be returned as Governor, Ekweremmadu is already a five time senator, Ikpeazu is returned as Governor, Obiano is not even in PDP

Get sense

As governor of Ikwere for a fresh term right?
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by agabusta: 2:04am On Mar 23, 2019
dukie25:
We are zoning it to the north. Kwankwaso or Tambuwal must be rewarded.
Osibanjo can continue sharing tradamoni grin
Yoruba presidency dead on arrival.

APC would become a regional party in 2023.

Osibanjo is not the only candidate of the SW.

What is you people's problem with him to warrant this level of obsession??

We have Fasola, Akinwunmi Adesina, Fayemi, Tinubu, Fayose,Gbajabiamila, etc.

All of them are potential presidential candidates.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Frankiss44(m): 2:33am On Mar 23, 2019
helinues:

So Osibanjo is in Pdp?

Wike and co are waiting for them

Even Wike will support a northerner presidency.. He will be more concerned with installing a puppet that will take over after him than eyeing the presidency
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Frankiss44(m): 2:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

PDP will zone it to d South... Igbo people are d ones pzoning it to the Northerners but it won't work.

You are a political novice...
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2019
APCsupporter:

I think you guys need to know the difference between Kano and the north. The average Kaduna man prefers El'rufai to Kwankwaso, same way a Katsina man would pick Masari over him. Outside Kano, Kwankwaso is just another politician. If not for that video Ganduje would have disgraced him in Kano just like how Buhari did

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

FRYING PAN TO FIRE
ONCE AGAIN YOU JUST DONT HAVE AN IDEA OF POLITICKING IN THE NORTH

NORTHERN POLITICS HAS DEFIED ALL YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTULATIONS
EVEN THE EXPERTS ARE NOW PAYING EXTRA ATTENTION TO LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THE NEW NORTHERN POLITICAL GAME.

KWANKWASO IS TO BE TAMED ELSE HE WOULD OWN 2023
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 12:22am On Mar 24, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Yet he came fourth in PDP primaries

You people are natural loosers I swear cheesy

HMMMMMMMMM

SEEMS I AM DEALING WITH MR OLODO ODE HIMSELF.
KINDLY TELL US HIS PREVIOUS POSITION AT THE TIME HE FIRST CONTESTED WITH BUHARI THAT IS AT IT WAS BEFORE THE ATIKS DOLLAR EXCHANGE PROGRAMME.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 12:23am On Mar 24, 2019
APCsupporter:

I think you guys need to know the difference between Kano and the north. The average Kaduna man prefers El'rufai to Kwankwaso, same way a Katsina man would pick Masari over him. Outside Kano, Kwankwaso is just another politician. If not for that video Ganduje would have disgraced him in Kano just like how Buhari did

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

FRYING PAN TO FIRE

EVEN THE EXPERTS ARE NOW PAYING EXTRA ATTENTION TO LEARN A THING OR TWO FROM THE NEW NORTHERN POLITICAL GAME.

Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 1:50am On Mar 24, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

FRYING PAN TO FIRE

Who are you to tell me about the politics of my region? Go and read up all that i said about Buhari vs Atiku in the north. Kwankwaso's main fanbase is in Kano and that too not in every part as shown in the current election though he will slightly win against a southern christian due to sentiments.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
APCsupporter:

Who are you to tell me about the politics of my region? Go and read up all that i said about Buhari vs Atiku in the north. Kwankwaso's main fanbase is in Kano and that too not in every part as shown in the current election though he will slightly win against a southern christian due to sentiments.

HMMMMMMMMMM

SHUT UP I BEG GIIIII

YOU ARE NOT FROM KANO
KAI KAUCHE
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMM
SHUT UP I BEG GIIIII
YOU ARE NOT FROM KANO KAI KAUCHE
Da kai da shi duk bura ubanku.
I am a proud Kaduna citizen and surely, people are not crazy about him
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by FriendNG: 9:45am On Mar 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

lipsrsealed Banda zagi.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Gandollar(f): 9:57am On Mar 25, 2019
helinues:

What would be the fate( gain, benefits) of Wike, Obiano, Obi, Ekweremadu, Ikpeazu and co in Pdp
Obiano is an APC appologist. The rest will retire to the Senate as usual.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by helinues: 9:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Gandollar:
Obiano is an APC appologist. The rest will retire to the Senate as usual.

So you mean they have no interest in presidency come 2023? Why sabotaged Peter Obi?
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Gandollar(f): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2019
helinues:

So you mean they have no interest in presidency come 2023? Why sabotaged Peter Obi?
Please rephrase your comment, may be I will understand you better.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by GuntersChain(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2019
power will shift to the south in 2023, buhari will retire to daura with apc been his pet project, apc is buhari as buhari is apc.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

HMMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU EVEN SURE YOU ARE HUMAN.
BASICALLY, IF YOU ARE ONE THEN SURELY A NORTHERN SLAVE OR BAMAGUJE.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 6:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMM

ARE YOU EVEN SURE YOU ARE HUMAN.
BASICALLY, IF YOU ARE ONE THEN SURELY A NORTHERN SLAVE OR BAMAGUJE.

Ga ka babban bamaguje tsinanne kafiri dan wuta. You need to visit the nearest hospital
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
FriendNG:

lipsrsealed Banda zagi.

Wlh wasu ne in ba ka hada musu ba sai su raina ma wayau. Kwana 2 rai na a bace ya ke wlh
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
APCsupporter:

Ga ka babban bamaguje tsinanne kafiri dan wuta. You need to visit the nearest hospital

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

DAMA KA TABBATA JAHILI

A MATSAYINKA NA ME KAKE KIRAN WANI KAFIRI DAN WUTA.

TABBAS KAI BA MAI ILIMIN ADDININ ISLAMA BANE

SHOW APPRECIATION FOR SUTURAR DA MUKA YI MAKA

DA KANA CAN DAJI KANA AMSA SUNAN KASHIN KARE HAR MA CIN KANWARKA

HAR YAU BAKA ZAMA MTUM BA.KOMA KOGON DA KA FITO.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 10:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

DAMA KA TABBATA JAHILI

Dan me cin uwarka ashe ka san da wannan ka ke kiran wani bamaguje? A naka Musuluncin a halatta maka ka kira wani kafiri kenan amma kai kada a kira ka. To wallahi kadan ma ka gani. Dan banza me kwanciya da dabbobi to idan za kayi iskanci ka san da wanda za kayi. It is now true that people can be intrebred with donkeys. Dakiki kawai.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by FriendNG: 1:12am On Mar 26, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMMMMMMM

DAMA KA TABBATA JAHILI

Menene haka Wai?
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by NASTYNASOSO: 9:24am On Mar 26, 2019
FriendNG:

Menene haka Wai?

WANI NE YA DAME NI, INA JIN IRIN YAN TSUNTAN NAN NE.

NA DIANA MA SAURARONSA.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by tech18: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

NA DIANA MA SAURARONSA.

@APCSupporter

Don Allah Ku yi hakuri

Politics is not a do or die affair

" Election is not war and should never be seen as such" - PMB

In Ku musulmai Annabi S .A.W yayi hani da jifan mutum da Kalmar kafirci fa
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by Ayed44: 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
GuntersChain:
power will shift to the south in 2023, buhari will retire to daura with apc been his pet project, apc is buhari as buhari is apc.
You seem not to know Buhari. Buhari only cares for himself. If u are waiting for Buhari to endorse or campaign for any candidate in 2023, u are wasting your time. Immediately he won his reelection on February 23, 2019, Buhari refused to campaign for any APC governor. He only believes himself.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
NASTYNASOSO:

NA DIANA MA SAURARONSA.

Ashe ma tsunta ne ba irin ku ba wanda wanda aka ratsa da jinsin karnuka. Na ga anyi deleting wasu comments naka amma tunda ka yi wannan bari in maka magana. Dakiki kawai
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 9:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
FriendNG:

Menene haka Wai?

Yana ganin ya isa kira wani da bamaguje amma dan ubanshi yana kuka dan na mayar masa. wlh ya ma gode Allah ba na hawa NL sosai yanzu. Shi kenan da ga Abba ya fadi sai su fara neman raina ma mutane wayau sai ka ce an gaya musu muna fatin ciki ne. To ai gwanda bamaguje da irin tsinannun mutane kaman su nastynasoso. He is truly nasty

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
tech18:
@APCSupporter

Don Allah Ku yi hakuri

Politics is not a do or die affair

" Election is not war and should never be seen as such" - PMB

In Ku musulmai Annabi S .A.W yayi hani da jifan mutum da Kalmar kafirci fa

Ai ko ma mene ne ahi ya ja ma kanshi. a kan me zai kira ni bamaguje dan kawai akida na bata zo dai dai da nashi ba?/Politics is almost strictly based on individual opinion and everyone has the right to support whoever he wishes. I never supported Ganduje but just because that fool is bitter, he idiotically thought i should be the best man to attack judging from my moniker and then proceeded to call me a bamaguje. He is one of the major problems of this country. High level of intolerance of contrary opinion and stark stupidity and ignorance.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by FriendNG: 12:27am On Mar 27, 2019
APCsupporter:

Yana ganin ya isa kira wani da bamaguje amma dan ubanshi yana kuka dan na mayar masa. wlh ya ma gode Allah ba na hawa NL sosai yanzu. Shi kenan da ga Abba ya fadi sai su fara neman raina ma mutane wayau sai ka ce an gaya musu muna fatin ciki ne. To ai gwanda bamaguje da irin tsinannun mutane kaman su nastynasoso. He is truly nasty

Ayi hakuri.
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by APCsupporter: 7:02am On Mar 27, 2019
FriendNG:

Ayi hakuri.
Ya wuce. how are you my friend?
Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by tech18: 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
APCsupporter:

Ai ko ma mene ne ahi ya ja ma kanshi. a kan me zai kira ni bamaguje dan kawai akida na bata zo dai dai da nashi ba?/Politics is almost strictly based on individual opinion and everyone has the right to support whoever he wishes. I never supported Ganduje but just because that fool is bitter, he idiotically thought i should be the best man to attack judging from my moniker and then proceeded to call me a bamaguje. He is one of the major problems of this country. High level of intolerance of contrary opinion and stark stupidity and ignorance.
Ku yi hakuri Ku shaare please

1 Like

Re: 2023: Pdp Zoning To North Is An Own Goal by oyatz(m): 4:29pm On May 02, 2019
Saraki has a greater National appeal than Kwankwanso but it will be very difficult for Saraki to win a Presidential election.

Will Saraki will utilizing the slot of the North or the Yorubas?

helinues:

Kwankwaso defeating Saraki in Pdp presidential primary?

Wrong quote...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#PoliceNotPoliticians, #FreeDejiNow Trends On Twitter / 2020: There’ll Be Crisis In Nigeria, A New Country Will Emerge — Primate Ayodele / No Plan To Probe Obasanjo - Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.