Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Lady Narrates How Woman Robbed Her Warehouse - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Narrates How Woman Robbed Her Warehouse (263 Views)

Young Woman Robbed, Raped And Murdered By Okada Rider In Cross River (Graphic) / Woman Robbed And Raped In Lekki By Facebook Lover And Friends. Photo / Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Woman Robbed Her Warehouse by kikio1992(m): 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
A lady has taken to social media to narrate how her warehouse was robbed by a well dressed woman in a Rav4.

Business manager, @dripzdiva, took to her Twitter page to narrate how the robber came into her warehouse with her son and another guy.

According to her narration, the woman used her son as a distraction, as they carried out the theft. Read full story below;

Someone just robbed me at my warehouse. A woman. A freaking woman!!!! Well dressed in a Rav4. Came in with her son and another guy and made her orders for cartons of indomie. Her son ran in and in a bid to hold her son back and attending to her at the same time, I guess that was when the other guy reached for my bag.

Of course she knowing what had happened told me that she wants to go drive her car in and she zoomed off. I checked my bag and the zipper was open, money gone!!!!

My Joy is that I didn’t have so much on me because I try as much as possible to limit the cash at hand. She made away with the one she saw.

Well, don’t say I’m too harsh but that money is the death of her. Why will a woman use her own child to steal

I mean, if you see her, you will never guess she will do such. Very beautiful woman.

But well, I’ve learnt. Experiences are there to teach us.

Source: https://lailasnews.com/lady-narrates-how-woman-robbed-her-warehouse/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Teenage Girl Rapes 4-year-old Boy / pay for a domain with hosting a get a free website / Killer Boyfriend Of RUGIPO Student To Die By Hanging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.