Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help (4295 Views)

Cheap Deal.. 7months+ Female Boarboel Available For Sale..discount Price:105k / Help! My 7mnths Boerboel Dogs Still Playing With Strangers At 7months. Pix / 7months Female sable GSD For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
I am a new breeder and My female Lhasa Apso is 7months old....so i came bk from work and noticed she's licking something under her private part then when I checked, it was a little blood though it wasn't rushing out...
Pls, my question is, is there any possibility that she has entered her first hit under just 7months and if is true, how many days do I have to look for male dog to meet her before it will be late...
Someone Pls give a candid advice
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pls someone should say something
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yes the dog is on heat... It usually 7-14 days before it stops.. So act fast

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
BoboKush:
But it was a little blood that gushed out

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
kennyklenz:
I am a new breeder and My female Lhasa Apso is 7months old....so i came bk from work and noticed she's licking something under her private part then when I checked, it was a little blood though it wasn't rushing out...
Pls, my question is, is there any possibility that she has entered her first hit under just 7months and if is true, how many days do I have to look for male dog to meet her before it will be late...
Someone Pls give a candid advice

Show us the picture....it's possible the person that sold it to u lied about the age...u know they are small breeds ..if u are not used to the breed..someone could get easily deceived about the real age
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Forreellinc: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
kennyklenz:
Pls someone should say something
grin something

2 Likes

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 4:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
kennyklenz:

But it was a little blood that gushed out

Heat blood is meant to be smal btw the dog wil clean it at regular interval
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by IamAnderson(m): 4:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
don't breed the dog on the first heat

3 Likes

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by IamAnderson(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
BoboKush:
he should act fast and breed a 7 month old dog?
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 4:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
IamAnderson:

https://wagwalking.com/sense/what-age-can-dogs-get-pregnant

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
IamAnderson:

A female puppy can get pregnant at 6 months old and can have puppies well into old age, depending on her breed. ... Female dogs have their own menstruation cycle, and they enter heat once or twice per year. Dogs can only become pregnant when they are in heat.

Findings on google

Some dog doc do advice not to use first heat if the dog is still very small they should wait for the second heat... But dog can get pregnant during first heat

2 Likes

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Show us the picture....it's possible the person that sold it to u lied about the age...u know they are small breeds ..if u are not used to the breed..someone could get easily deceived about the real age

Dog can go on heat as early as 6 months.... It only advice able not to mate them if they r stil very small so they wont av complication

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
IamAnderson:
don't breed the dog on the first heat

Good advice

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Between snap n send the dog picture here.. Let us see it
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Nobody: 5:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
BoboKush:

Dog can go on heat as early as 6 months.... It only advice able not to mate them if they r stil very small so they wont av complication

Whateva u say....! I'm not saying dogs cannot....just like there have been reports of 9year old girls getting pregnant....but still, not all Girl's start menstruating around 8-9years old..

How many of ur dogs came on heat at 6months old??
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by IamAnderson(m): 6:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
BoboKush:

A female puppy can get pregnant at 6 months old and can have puppies well into old age, depending on her breed. ... Female dogs have their own menstruation cycle, and they enter heat once or twice per year. Dogs can only become pregnant when they are in heat.

Findings on google

Some dog doc do advice not to use first heat if the dog is still very small they should wait for the second heat... But dog can get pregnant during first heat
human females can also have kids at the age of 13 but is it wise to let a girl to have kids at the age of 13? smiley
human males also start sperm production at the age of 14 so will you also start letting your son "breed" at that age?
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Eveezy(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
She is on heat, and Lhasa come on heat earlier than larger breed of dog, so ntin to worry abt
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Eveezy(m): 6:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Whateva u say....! I'm not saying dogs cannot....just like there have been reports of 9year old girls getting pregnant....but still, not all Girl's start menstruating around 8-9years old..

Smaller dogs mature faster
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 8:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
IamAnderson:

human females can also have kids at the age of 13 but is it wise to let a girl to have kids at the age of 13? smiley
human males also start sperm production at the age of 14 so will you also start letting your son "breed" at that age?

I no get strength read what i wrote again
This time slowly
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by BoboKush(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Dogs can go on heat as early as 6 month.... Read what i wrote again
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by OsuGanja(m): 8:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
My one cent ?? Don’t breed her yet.. Be patient and wait till the next... She’s still a puppy bro...Say 12yr old girl see her period no mean say she don ready to Dey born pikin...�

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Bomae: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Join our telegram grouo to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation
FALSE OR PSEUDO-PREGNANCY IN FEMALE DOGS

False pregnancy, or pseudopregnancy, is the word used to denote a condition in a non-pregnant female dog that is showing symptoms and signs of pregnancy meanwhile she is not pregnant. Symptoms such as lactation, or nursing, without producing puppies. The female dog would show these symptoms about a month or two after her estrus (heat) is over. This is sometimes caused by hormonal imbalance. And sometimes this symptoms can last for more than a month.

SYMPTOMS AND TYPES

Non-pregnant female dog may show symptoms of mothering activity like nesting, and self-nursing,
Restlessness,
Abdominal distention,
Enlargement of mammary glands,
Vomiting,
Depression,
Loss of appetite (anorexia),
Brownish watery fluid or water secretion from the mammary glands which are all signs of real pregnancy

CAUSES
The exact cause for this condition is unknown but hormonal imbalance is one of the factors example such as homonal imbalance of progesterone and prolactin.

TREATMENT

If the symptoms persist invite ur vet. U can also give ur bitch hormonal supplements

Join our telegram group to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Eveezy(m): 12:55am On Mar 23, 2019
BoboKush:

I no get strength read what i wrote again
This time slowly
Lol, I honestly didnt know wat to say too when I saw that

1 Like

Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by Eveezy(m): 12:57am On Mar 23, 2019
OsuGanja:
My one cent ?? Don’t breed her yet.. Be patient and wait till the next... She’s still a puppy bro...Say 12yr old girl see her period no mean say she don ready to Dey born pikin...�
I really dont know why yall are emphasizing on this children stuff nd getting pregnant. The op was confused about why his dog is bleeding, he never mentioned breeding, he probably thought it was a cause for alarm
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by IamAnderson(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Eveezy:

I really dont know why yall are emphasizing on this children stuff nd getting pregnant. The op was confused about why his dog is bleeding, he never mentioned breeding, he probably thought it was a cause for alarm
someone advised him to breed the dog that's who we were talking to.....
Re: My 7months Female Lhasa Apso Is Bleeding....help by theecaus(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2019
Eveezy:

He actually talk about looking for a male to mate her with and someone’s giving advices to mate her at this early stage. So people know what they’re saying !!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The most Beautiful Horse In The World / Juno (Female Rott Mastiff) and Venus (Female NSD) (Brief Diary) +pics / A Cow With 3 Heads Sighted. Beware Disturbing Picture!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.