Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

How To Get Rid Of Your Smelly Feet. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Rid Of Your Smelly Feet. (194 Views)

Get rid of your MONEY PROBLEMS once and for all. / How To Get Rid Of Vagina Odor Fast / Get Rid Of Mosquitoes Once And For All... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Your Smelly Feet. by HarYor2: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
YOU WILL GET RID OF YOUR STINKING FEET IF YOU DO THESE….

According to the 2012 National Foot Health Assessment conducted for the Institute for Preventive Foot Health by the NPD Group, 16 percent of adults age 21 and older (about 36 million people) have experienced foot odor. This has brought embarrassment to most people, including me. I didn’t dare take off my shoes in public.

This made me to go and research on how I can stop this nasty odour that comes from my foot anytime I take it off. I have here a well-researched document that will show little things you can do with even normal things you have in your house, that will get rid of your smelly feet forever.
This e-book will help you see that smelly feet is not incurable. It will give you confidence to take off your shoe in a bus, car, house, reduce the constant quarrel between you and your wife. YOU WILL NOT HAVE SMELLY FOOT AGAIN.

I am giving you this because it worked for me and some friend that have bought this from me. Also you don’t want to be in a place and people will be begging you not to actually take off your shoe. This contains a lot of little tricks that you do not know before.

This e-book is worth N50, 000 because of what I went through and the resources I spent you get this e-book done but because of what I faced with the issue of the smelly foot and I know some of you just like me have been embarrassed in one way of the other I will be selling it for N20, 000. But if you can be among the first 50people to make order and pay, I will sell it to you for just N10, 000. Yes, you had had me N10, 000. That is only if you are among the first 50 people to reach out to me. If it does not work for you, I will give you back your money.

For you to get it send a whatsapp message to 08073060709 that includes;
Name.
Phone Number (WhatsApp number)
Email Addresss
Then Write I want the e-book
We will reply you with the amount you should pay . Once we see the alert that carries your name as stated in the name sent, we will send it to you by email and whatsapp.

ACCOUNT DETAILS
GT BANK
AKINBODE AYOMIKUN

(1) (Reply)

Keep The Water Hygienic At All Times / Who Knows Btrade.ng / PWC Canvasses Simpler Tax Process For Enhanced Compliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.