Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. (833 Views)

BEWARE!!! My Ordeal With Psalmz / Beware Of Gig Logistics Houston / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by DZTech: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
whenever you advertise anything, make sure you go thru the published ad.

several clients have accused me of 'adding jara' to d prices quoted on my ads on jiji.

I discovered that they removed vital details from my ads.

even d titles were changed, but I took it as 'normal' proofing.

I lost 4 clients and had to deactivate d ads.

after complaints and threats of legal action, they promised to look into it and report back in 24 hrs.

that was 8 days ago...

so do d needful, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by Kendumazy(m): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
DZTech:

several clients have accused me of 'adding jara' to d prices quoted on my ads on jiji.

after complaints and threats of legal action, they promised to look into it and report back in 24 hrs.

that was 8 days ago...

Don't get you. What vital details did they removed? For the price, is it that, they changed the price? Increased or decreased price? What's their aim for these?

It's not that, they have access to prospective clients whereby they will negotiate or sell on your behalf to the client and make money. Need some explanation
Re: Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by DZTech: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kendumazy:

Don't get you. What vital details did they removed? For the price, is it that, they changed the price? Increased or decreased price? What's their aim for these?

It's not that, they have access to prospective clients whereby they will negotiate or sell on your behalf to the client and make money. Need some explanation
if u advertise computers, they change the title u wrote.
they even restrict specs u can add for a model, even if u upgraded ur PC.

if u advertise property, they remove anything that resembles money:
-like other fees like utilities.
-added services.
-discounts on rent.

so whenever ur advert is published, crosscheck to make sure important details are still in d ad.
hope that all helped?
Re: Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by Kendumazy(m): 2:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
DZTech:

if u advertise computers, they change the title u wrote.
they even restrict specs u can add for a model, even if u upgraded ur PC.

if u advertise property, they remove anything that resembles money:
-like other fees like utilities.
-added services.
-discounts on rent.

so whenever ur advert is published, crosscheck to make sure important details are still in d ad.
hope that all helped?

OK. Got you now. Thanks
Re: Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by surrogatesng: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
DZTech:

that was 8 days ago...

Jiji is fond of it.You post an ad and they go ahead to modify it without your consent
Re: Beware Of Jiji. You Have Been Warned. by DZTech: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2019
surrogatesng:

Jiji is fond of it.You post an ad and they go ahead to modify it without your consent
dtin is so frustrating!
and den u add lazy customer care-
despite their low revenue.
I foresee anoda efritin/yudala loading.

(1) (Reply)

Mint Condition Iphone 6 16gb @ 40k / For Sale Is Apple Iphone 7 Plus. 128GB Factory Unlocked. SOLD / Glo VTU Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.