Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! (2866 Views)

Nigeria To Cut Senators, Reps’ Jumbo Pay As Buhari Fumes / Jumbo Pay: Emeka Anyaoku’s ‘atomic Bomb’ / APC, Security Agents Scheme To Conduct Rivers Election Under Buhari's Govt– Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! by jamace(m): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
grin grin Honourable DisHonorables, you can run but you can't hide. grin grin
Re: Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! by Goldenmeda(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2010
i'll set a bobm 4 u guys very soon lyk mutallab
Re: Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! by cjfavour(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2010
i suggest that everybody should join a political party or even register one to contest for the post of a house of representative and senate. if anyone tries to rig the election,there should me mass action. if there are many contestant contesting for the post, that is when theywill cut their coat according to their size. poor country running expensive government. what a mismanagement. shame on them.
Re: Lawmakers Design Scheme To Hide Jumbo Pay ! by akyus(m): 11:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
We don't even need a revolution! Some of this people are just victims of a contagious system. The NASS have very intelligent people of great experience, people I respect. And I think we need them to make meaningful progress. Let's use the opportunity we have now to choose a leader who will inculcate discipline into the system. A leader who would let them know that they are in there to serve and not to make money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Makes N180m From Traffic Offenders In A Year / Nigeria Not In Top 10-most Corrupt Countries Of The World - Good News Or Bad New / Nigerian President Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.