Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (57216 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Lecturers In 'Sex For Marks' Scandal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Pasuma23: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Posters here should know how to use words. What do you mean by Atiku react.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Oluwahfemi: 5:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Join Waec 2019 Expo Group
Click link to Join https:///GaL4W2JePeAF6zILKYPZsY
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Cantonese: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Democracy is really the last hope of a common man. Thanks to our president for letting justice prevail.

Did the president have any choice? Every man for himself. He is also facing his warrant.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ofiko123(m): 5:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nice one...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Mkmoney(m): 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
LordCenturion:
Atiku Don get small hope be that, yeye dey smell...... He will started dreaming now, although I don't support either of the parties but Atiku and PDP(especially That PDP) still remain my last option
God is your last hope not PDP
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Naijastar001: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Authoreety:
For what he did to Onnoghen...

Lawyers are now out to show Buhari pepper!

This is just the beginning

Lol at your naivety. You think Buhari didn't approve this first? Politics is a game. Buhari seems to have now mastered it after his series of losses starting from his ousting from the post of military Head of State

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by daporclooney(m): 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
5:21pm
Victory for democracy, lets learn to use the system... Nigeria work again, Congrats.i beg help my hustle. grin cool

Did you need Cargo Clearing & Forwarding services or you need to send small packages, Fragile goods,Excess bugagges,Personal Effect?@fortransexpress is safe,affordable, reliable & on time, all the time.we get it cleared & deliver to your door step.Chap!Chap!!

Call-+2348060084095
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Bashir75: 5:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
able20:

Danfo analysis

Youngman from Holland, I'm not talking to your kinds.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by babytoun: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
LordCenturion:
Atiku Don get small hope be that, yeye dey smell...... He will started dreaming now, although I don't support either of the parties but Atiku and PDP(especially That PDP) still remain my last option

They always start by saying they don't support any of the parties...but end up showing their undying love for lifeless fc
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Vatod(m): 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
Democracy is really the last hope of a common man. Thanks to our president for letting justice prevail.
Did the process of removing the CJN also let justice prevail?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Tadwears2050(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Who remembered when Oyinlola won the election then.... But later on Aregbesola was declare the Governor my the court... So.. Karma came on APC...

Like for Oyinlola.. Share for Aregbesola
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by silasely(m): 5:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Omo c gobe as apc don troway yekpalikpa..

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by poseidon12: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:

It is the judiciary that is the last hope of the common man. Your President is not a democrat. He is an election rigger. Your President is actually trying to destroy the judiciary.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Rotimi47: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
iammo:
grin

They won the first round of 3 battles in a tribunal constituted by ex cjn onoghen,

Now lets see

How they would fair in the Court of apeal headed by Justice Zainab Adamu

And Finally

Supreme Court headed by justice mohammed tanko

Not fogetting how wike lost the tribunal And the apeal to dakuku only to win at the supreme with the help of justice odili

When APC And buhari gives you an early lead without panic or chaos, then watch your back And understand something is cooking
If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by freemandela44: 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
My brother you just hate buhari nothing more. What is the definition of the word rig or what is rigging, is it a new thing in Nigeria? Or let me ask you were you here in 2007 and 2011 election? Or tell me how did Atiku win the primary ticket? You forgot so soon, that's black man for you. Think my brother.
poseidon12:

It is the judiciary that is the last hope of the common man. Your President is not a democrat. He is an election rigger. Your President is actually trying to destroy the judiciary.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
afoltundeseen:
PDP issa goal, Super Eagles issa goal too, check my signature to cheer them to victory
hahahaha. Funny girl.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by balonaija(f): 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
hm
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by markfour(m): 6:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
dat is wounderful ! i will pray and fast for the thing to happen to my boss Atiku, Atiku we need u more than baba .....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Kachi4christ(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Na dem ordinary English u can't compose TUFIAKWA
He will started dreaming now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by afoltundeseen(f): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
awelekiti:
hahahaha. Funny girl.
so what's funny here now

Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by wealth2al(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by papiwyte(m): 7:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Godsgift7837:
Your winning is on the way our next president. See you at the top..

Make una dey deceive Atiku till him get stroke grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
congrat Sir
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by searchlight: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Officialgarri:
zombie is the president the tribunal chief judge?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
afoltundeseen:
so what's funny here now
its your signature. I was expecting to see either an advert or an informed piece but what i saw was was shocked shocked
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by IbukunSangotola(m): 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Adeleke common man?
Atiku common man??
Issokay...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Larrydasilva(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Atiku, something dey worry ya head. Na Adeleke be common man, even you Atiku na common man abi? No common man will ever get justice in this situation in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by mechanics(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
A signal to APC to always do the right thing.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by babson123456: 3:01am On Mar 23, 2019
NEMESIS IN POLITICS IS REAL
Who ever that believe in osun judgment are comedian and high joke writer,
Did you remember how obj play his political careers?
Obj never respect the stand of any court but he always respect the wish of the party,
Now that BUHARI play transparent policy in judicial department then PDP is playing money politics calling it mandate , APC as a party should raise up and act fact to stop these useless mandate claiming before these people claim presidency .
YOU ARE USING TRANSPARENT
PDP IS USING MONEY
AND 70% PEOPLE ARE AFTER MONEY NOT INTEGRITY YOU ARE CLAIMING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari’s Meeting With PDP Governors In Aso Rock / Dignitaries In Buhari's House For Wedding Of Fatima & Gimba (Photos) / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.