Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (39287 Views)

Dele Momodu Reacts To President Buhari’s Victory At The Election Tribunal / Dele Momodu Reacts As Governor Ambode Concedes Defeat / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by slimfit1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
What does he have to offer Osun people apart from owanbe party.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by DMerciful(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
This Davido's boy is a two-faced fvvl! Always trying to take glory and sit on the fence!

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Quorax: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
See this one...
as in eh... i tire. after what he said when Atiku was declare loser of the election, i detested him
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Focusmind: 5:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
The same man that told Adeleke to concede defeat and move on with his life that what will be will be is now talking again.

He also told Atiku to "pick that phone" and call Buhari, conceding defeat without telling Atiku to go to court. May be, if Atiku wins in court now, he would be like: " Shebi I no tell you say you go win this court case'.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:
The case was crystal clear tho.
God bless PMB for his neutrality on election matters, he has so far showed us that he is a leader who will not stop the judiciary from doing its work.

Even as an APC supporter I knew Adeleke was robbed, he won the election.
Gbam God bless you but your companions like Bbqman, senatordave, buhariguy, etc are in sifia pain now lol please make sure they dont die lol
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by balonaija(f): 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
helloss
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by obontami: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
This guy can lick ass for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Neoteny(m): 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ah

The elephant has made a new friend

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Olugbayi: 5:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mr Obesities.... !

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ogbonti: 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:
God bless PMB for his neutrality on election matters, he has so far showed us that he is a leader who will not stop the judiciary from doing its work.

What is God blessing him for? To remain on his lane and not interfere in matters that doesn't concern him is now a big favc ING Deal? Hmmmm
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by greggng: 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
I was told that tribunal declared the suplimentary election illegal....my worry is that this judgement is not tight enough to stand both appeal court and supreme court. Except they are gonna tell us that there is nothing like inconclusive election again....we are watching
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Badonasty(m): 5:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

After Tribunal declares Ademola Adeleke as winner of Osun state governor, Chief Dele Momodu quickly too to his Instagram handle to congratulate him with caption;

Ore mi ooo, congratulations... I told you not to panic, your case was crystal clear and God is always in control... Everyone knew you won the Osun Gubernatorial election... You will cross all the hurdles, by the grace of God... Stay strong...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dele-momodu-reacts-to-senator-adelekes-victory-at-the-tribunal

suddenly he don turn your friend
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by DTaj: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
Typical, so typical. Dele Momodu, Davido's boy, the fat old man (over 60 years old) in a child's body, the "Name Dropper of the Federation" (NDF)!

Everybody is his friend ("ore mi o")!

He eats with his so-called friends and enemies of his friends, depending on where the biggest money is...

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by bluebay(m): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
See this fat Bastard jumping from one place to another.. We are still watching you .

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by toplinetrtrend: 6:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Adeleke can never be sworn in to rule Osun state. He's too dumb a man. He never passed an exam, he rode on the name of his brother to campaign . Osun state doesn't need a governor that will be at the canteen eating 8 hours a day when things need to get done.

It's a long way for him to win all the apoeals, he need to go back to America or wherever he comes from.

Last time I checked, buhari never passed secondary school final exams.

Last time I checked, the people of osun state prefer Adeleke. So, your opinion doesn't count.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by buhariguy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
allisso:

Gbam God bless you but your companions like Bbqman, senatordave, buhariguy, etc are in sifia pain now lol please make sure they dont die lol
you must be a kid. Who told you f9 adeleke will ever be a governor in this country till he die.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by oldman112(m): 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is this man this big or is camera
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wait till Buhari and his Cabal use their remote control to change everything at the court of appeal and supreme court.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Trustee1: 6:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Naijaguy12345:
Adeleke can never be sworn in to rule Osun state. He's too dumb a man. He never passed an exam, he rode on the name of his brother to campaign . Osun state doesn't need a governor that will be at the canteen eating 8 hours a day when things need to get done.

It's a long way for him to win all the apoeals, he need to go back to America or wherever he comes from.

Wailers Fc
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by udemzyudex(m): 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
CHRISDMANAGER:
See this one...

Na typical Yoruba man.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Your head dey dia jare. I also reasoned like you. I knew adeleke won but was robbed. I may not be a supporter if the apc, not because of APC as a party but because of bola Tinubu ojuyobo oni bullion van. I hate him with passion from the day he was trying to cl.pare himself with Awolowo. Buhari is a man of integrity. He came to Ogun and said, at presidential election, please vote for me but during governorship election, vote a candidate of your choice. If we could have the likes of Buhari for at least, 16 years as a leader, Nigeria will overtake many countries that have left her far behind. The only problem I have with Buhari is ethnic and religious bigotry. If he can remain neutral in these 2 areas, I'm sure he'd be loved by many more Nigerians.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by tiwiex(m): 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Neutrality? Who sent the army and police to Osun?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by israelmao(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Naijaguy12345:

Personal opinion and sentiment is like gossmaser on the scales of justice.The ruling or judgement is predicated on the written law vis-a-vis valid proofs presented.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ofiko123(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nice one.. I congratulate senator adeleke too..
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Jalinco: 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations to the baby mama-in-law to the nephew of the governor
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by computermouse(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
GistmoreNG:
GistMore.com

After Tribunal declares Ademola Adeleke as winner of Osun state governor, Chief Dele Momodu quickly too to his Instagram handle to congratulate him with caption;

Ore mi ooo, congratulations... I told you not to panic, your case was crystal clear and God is always in control... Everyone knew you won the Osun Gubernatorial election... You will cross all the hurdles, by the grace of God... Stay strong...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dele-momodu-reacts-to-senator-adelekes-victory-at-the-tribunal

cheesy cheesy cheesy Paragraph 2,4 and 6 explains everything properly - this is the time our English education students are supposed to come out and explain the meaning of this ruling - na who put I or s them go dey correct upandan -

https://punchng.com/tribunal-dismisses-apc-oyetola-inecs-objections-to-adeleke-pdps-petition/

By Section 140(2) of the Electoral Act does not permit the Tribunal to deduct votes and declare a winner

This is what happens when the tribunal judges want to be bribed - lawyers want the cases to go on to courts so they can be patronized - 2 possible judgments one case* rubbish corrupt country
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Yea, God bless PMB for his neutrality on election matters until courts rules Against PMB on election matters. grin
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Justinba1997(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Light We Always Prevail Over Darkness,pdp Is The Light Y Apc The Darkness Congratulation To The Ppl Of Osun State.Davido Campaign Did Nt Go In Vein.
Re: Dele Momodu Reacts To Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
buhariguy:
you must be a kid. Who told you f9 adeleke will ever be a governor in this country till he die.
Ok dont wake up and face reality ADULT

U must b in sifia pain now haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#$2.1bnArmsDeal: Ex-Airforce Chief Returns N66Million / $15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / FG To Prosecute Rumour Mongers On President Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.