Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,726 members, 7,824,054 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

New Music Video: Olowogbogboro By Abijossy Ft Psalm Ebube - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Music Video: Olowogbogboro By Abijossy Ft Psalm Ebube (541 Views)

Gospel Music: Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje – Ebube Ya Kuzirim / KSB - 'Majesty Ebube' (Video) / Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Music Video: Olowogbogboro By Abijossy Ft Psalm Ebube by abijossy: 5:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Olowogbogboro, the Outstretched hands of God, that is able to deliver and save his children from evil and dangers.The Book of Psalm 124 says :If the Lord had not been on our side (let all Israel admit it), if the Lord had not been on our side, 2-3 we would have been swallowed alive by our enemies, destroyed by their anger. 4-5 We would have drowned beneath the flood of these men’s fury and pride.
6 Blessed be Jehovah who has not let them devour us. 7 We have escaped with our lives as a bird from a hunter’s snare. The snare is broken and we are free!

8 Our help is from the Lord who made heaven and earth.

Isaiah 43:2 KJV

When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

Lamentation 3:22 KJV

It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion fail not.

Olowogbogboro talks about God's awesome protection over mankind. There are lots of battle that could have consumed us if not for this hand.

Olowogbogboro is a song all homes should have.

God bless you as you Watch. Amen.

Youtube Link;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckofIU0LM2I

1 Like

Re: New Music Video: Olowogbogboro By Abijossy Ft Psalm Ebube by ifeyemi200(f): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Beautiful! God, the sustainer of my life. Na only you I give all praise too. Weldone Abijossy
Re: New Music Video: Olowogbogboro By Abijossy Ft Psalm Ebube by abijossy: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
ifeyemi200:
Beautiful! God, the sustainer of my life. Na only you I give all praise too. Weldone Abijossy
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download Olamide - Oil And Gas [video] / Give Away Studio Equipments. / Meet Talented Young Boy Who Sings With Angelic Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.