Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 (770 Views)

Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 – 2face Finally Reveals / Blackface Sold African Queen To Me For N150, Tubaba Acknowledges / 2face Idibia Sues Blackface For N50 Million Over Writer Of 'African Queen' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 by Pope22(m): 5:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Things have gotten really ugly since after Blackface decided to launch a war with a former band member, 2Face Innocent Idibia. According to Blackface, 2Face is not as innocent as his name suggests. In fact, he’s super evil!

Not able to take any more of Blackface’s crap, 2Baba came up with a story that almost all who read it have found very hilarious. While he did not deny that “African Queen” was written by Blackface, 2baba noted that Blackface did not believe in the song. Therefore, Blackface sold the song to him for just N150 some 20 years back.

However, after he went solo and produced the song with Kennis Music, Blackface came to him and gave back the N150 he was paid for the song, demanding for the song. There was no way to give back the song to Blackface. More so, N150 had become less than a rough sheet of paper to 2baba. So the deed had been done and there was no possible reversal.

That was how things went south between him and Blackface which has now resulted in a WAR. It's been wondered by many fans who will win this war and how dirty it will get. 2Face has already been tagged “gay.” We keep watching.

Fynestboi, MissyB3, lalasticlala....please why N150??

Re: Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 by Naychuzzy(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
Abi.. Why not #200 ? Perhaps Figo, at most.
Re: Blackface Sold “african Queen” To Me For N150 by kunzyomi(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
I still don't understand how that song would have sounded if na blackface sing am

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Have One Night Stand With Kizz Daniel - Nigerian Lady Says / What Beef? Davido And Kizz Daniel Follows Each Other Back On Instagram / Radio Presenter Was Arrested For Trying To Rape Me But Released – Naomi Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.