Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (33807 Views)

PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Well-Wishers Celebrate Senator Rochas Okorocha Over His Certificate Of Return / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by allisso: 7:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by descoay(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oyetola might triumph at last. Dakuku Peterside and Mama Taraba both won at the Election petition tribunal and at the appeal court but both lost out at the Supreme court.Today's judgement was not unanimous . The tribunal chairman gave a judgement in favour of Oyetola while the two other judges favoured Adeleke. The case might be upturned by the court of appeal or the supreme court. This is Nigeria, so it is not yet total victory for the Adeleke's until after the supreme court judgement.

1 Like

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Lumig: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is it not too early to celebrate?? When there is still appeal and Supreme Courts. Let them go and ask Mama Taraba. Lolzz
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ofiko123(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Seen...
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by tgmservice: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Make una no complain after 4 years
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Ozinback: 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Small small, Holy ghost fire don dey burn all the witchcraft brooms in the Southwest. Ondo next in line!

1 Like

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by balonaija(f): 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
but how?
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Babysheart(f): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Finger by finger, we will rid Nigeria of the scourge called APC

1 Like

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by jrusky(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ozinback:
Small small, Holy ghost fire don dey burn all the witchcraft brooms in the Southwest. Ondo next in line!

Yes bro. It's so weird a political party using broom which is one of the most dangerous weapon of destiny destroyer use by witches and wizard. Thunder will surely consume the rest brooms in a shortwhile.

Bro apc dey vex me like mad.

2 Likes

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Rickson1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wow.. ThankGod 4 him
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by YasirAsiwaju: 7:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
jericco1:
they should not celebrate yet until he has been given the mantle of leadership
And he shall be given by God grace
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by michoim(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Short lived celebration
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Harkinsoji(m): 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Graphics Designer message 08186793796 on whatsapp
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by nameo: 7:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
anonymous1759:
Hmmmmmmmm everyone is celebrating the, judicial system is fair, hope for the last man bla bla bla!!! Hope whatever comes out of the Appeal and supreme Court will accepted by this same people. APC supporters are Better off than the PDP supporters. None of them has come out to say the judgment was biased but if it was the other way round you'll hear all manner of things from the PDP supporters.

Why would they say that tbe judgment is biased when it was the same APC that rigged the election in the first place
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
ikombe:
I don't give a flying Bleep about who won. All i want is a working Nigeria angry
pain
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by jemedo: 8:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
anonymous1759:
Hmmmmmmmm everyone is celebrating the, judicial system is fair, hope for the last man bla bla bla!!! Hope whatever comes out of the Appeal and supreme Court will accepted by this same people. APC supporters are Better off than the PDP supporters. None of them has come out to say the judgment was biased but if it was the other way round you'll hear all manner of things from the PDP supporters.
What's there to argue. Even the blind could see that apc rigged that election. Or do u want to pretend u were not aware of what happened?
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Burgerlomo: 8:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
Congratulations, me I no say the life patron of the herdsmen too go don dey pack im belongings little by little by now grin
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Mazulu: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guys the Lagos International Food and Drinks Festival is going down tomorrow. Let's go there ��

Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by toplinetrtrend: 8:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Wafritalkblogg:
Omisore And Alao Akala retired already

Alao Akala isn't from osun state
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by anonymous1759(m): 9:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
nameo:

Why would they say that tbe judgment is biased when it was the same APC that rigged the election in the first place

But if the Appeal or supreme Court judgement go against pdp you'll consider biased.
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by anonymous1759(m): 9:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
jemedo:

What's there to argue. Even the blind could see that apc rigged that election. Or do u want to pretend u were not aware of what happened?

Apparently all the elections pdp lost was Rigged.. APC lost everything both in Lagos and presidential. Pdp won at every level.
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by judondasylva(m): 9:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Is that price with hosting?
Bterfohd:
Hdhbd
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by ChristianNorth: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
descoay:
Oyetola might triumph at last. Dakuku Peterside and Mama Taraba both won at the Election petition tribunal and at the appeal court but both lost out at the Supreme court.Today's judgement was not unanimous . The tribunal chairman gave a judgement in favour of Oyetola while the two other judges favoured Adeleke. The case might be upturned by the court of appeal or the supreme court. This is Nigeria, so it is not yet total victory for the Adeleke's until after the supreme court judgement.
Those judgement were bought and again, show me one PDP candidate that won at the tribunal that Supreme court over turned?

Abia State Governor lost 2 times at the Appeal Court but Supreme Court upheld both.
Re: Ede Residents Celebrate Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01am On Mar 23, 2019
descoay:
MY TAKE ON OYETOLA DECISION TO APPROACH THE APPEAL COURT
I have this to say, we need to get things right, does anybody know the procedure of Appeal Court.
With my own little knowledge on the field legal, i believe Appeal is to cross the proceeding of the lower court, and fix out the wrong process done by the Tribunal.
Now, Oyetola and APC should remember that the INEC been the 1st defendant in the petition failed to defend the petition against them and they failed to file a no case submission as well, and while the 2nd and 3rd defendant (APC and Oyetola) also gave evidence contradiction in their defence and their evidence is not that tally with the evidence been presented by the petitioner.
During the proceeding of the tribunal, i make it known to my people that the outcome of the tribunal will be of two things, and in which the tribunal even make use of the two. I said it that, is either the tribunal illegalize the rerun and make use of the real election or ask the INEC to return the deducted votes of Adeleke/PDP, and at the end today, Tribunal said the rerun is illegal and ask INEC to return the votes.
Now, that APC/OYETOLA are step to challenge the Tribunal at the Appeal Court, they ask them it will be on what stand, claim or instant.
Let me ask again, what has been the INEC reaction/respond to the judgement given today, Don't be surprise if INEC fail to join the suit in Appeal Court.
I want to say this again, on what will the Appeal cross check the Tribunal proceeding.
It will be only result to suit after death.
In respond to the news going on now after the delivery of the judgement by the APC supporters that Wike loss in Tribunal, Appeal but receive his mandate in Supreme , i have this to say, let it be clear that Wike claims are different from Adeleke claims, the case are not of the same, and also does INEC failed to make case during Wike case like that of Adeleke.
I wish i post the full judgement of the then River State Election Tribunal so as for you to see the differences.
But you can do as well, check on google, by searching: *Judgement on River State Election Tribunal.*
Don't deceive people with that kind of hope.
Adeleke is here to dance to the seat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Won't Suffer If You Leave, Bode George Tells Governor Wike / 10 Things That Annoyed Buhari In 2016 / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.