Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,678 members, 7,854,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. (22359 Views)

“Endless Alleluia!” – Joe Igbokwe Praises God Over Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest / Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by toprealman: 6:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
Remember Okezie Ikpeazu vs Alex Oti & Orji Uzor Kalu Vs Onyema Ugochukwu tribunal ruling amongst others.
These lawyers are just increasing the asking price......if you know, you know!

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by pesty100(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
From dancing senator to dancing governor
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by descoay(m): 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Oyetola might triumph at last. Dakuku Peterside and Mama Taraba both won at the Election petition tribunal and at the appeal court but both lost out at the Supreme court.Today's judgement was not unanimous . The tribunal chairman gave a judgement in favour of Oyetola while the two other judges favoured Adeleke. The case might be upturned by the court of appeal or the supreme court. This is Nigeria, so it is not yet total victory for the Adeleke's until after the supreme court judgement.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by Modarun(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
diransom:
Olodo governor, you won at tribunal and you are jubilating, are you not in Nigeria when Dakuku and mama Taraba won at tribunal what happens at supreme court

atleast he is smarter than Buhari you are supporting. Sorry for your sifia pains.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by yetunsbay(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

God go help me punish you and you Yeye PMB !!
seems the acronym PMB makes u always have nightmare. Meanwhile, use the lagoon
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by UncleJudax(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Lol. This man. If he is not singing, he is dancing. grin

Hopefully, he contributes to the growth of Osun and it's people.

A working governor is the antidote to Buhari or any other man in Aso rock.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by olajizz01(m): 7:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

Lol Na God go help me punish you and your yeye PMB
Violence is you PDP hall mark,

man,wait for the appeal b4 saying your rubbish, the rerun cancelled can't stay in appeal court.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by ibnlawal(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
sigiyaya:
God has nothing to do with your victory at the tribunal.
Our leaders are clueless and as nothing to offer (both APC and PDP)
and Nigerians especially the youths are so blind and are not ready for a better Nigeria.
Anything that happens in Nigeria is God, Even during the election period, a typically Nigerian
will say "anyone God said should win will win", "God knows the best and he will choose a
Leader for us". God has been choosing Leaders for us since 1999 till he even chooses Buhari for us and out of his special love for Nigeria he also gave us a Pastor as vice president.

The question is after all these years of choosing leaders for us in Nigeria (state and federal level) what impact has all these leaders from God made in Nigeria?

Sometimes I wish if it is possible for most Nigerians to travel to some Asian, Europen and Amerian countries and see for them self what countries with visionary leader look like. A Nigerian politician who killed people and rigged himself into power will go to church or Mosque and tell the gullible people that God gave him victory.

That is how Bahria said in a National television urging to pray to God for rainfall so that farmers harvest will be good in 2019 while so many countries are now converting their sandy desert to farmland and a con man somewhere in Enugu is busy telling people that it was God that gave us Buhari. Look well and look deep you will see that there is no difference between our criminally minded politicians and our so-called Religous leaders
The truth is that God is far from Nigeria cry cry

Deep!
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by MufasaRebirth: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Violence is you PDP hall mark,

man,wait for the appeal b4 saying your rubbish, the rerun cancelled can't stay in appeal court.
My state is PDP if you don’t like that, go and hang, don’t stress me abeg
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by SVC6000: 12:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Everytin About Diz Judgement Is Highly Motivational. Both In Physical Nd Spiritual Aspect.

Don't Mind The Breakages But Mind The Bullet To Avoid Being Hit.

Don't Give Up.
Re: Senator Ademola Adeleke Praises God For His Victory At The Tribunal. by olajizz01(m): 7:46am On Mar 24, 2019
MufasaRebirth:

My state is PDP if you don’t like that, go and hang, don’t stress me abeg
You can say your state of Ede is pdp,I'm from Orolu LG,your PDP chairman lost his unit in this recently concluded assembly election in orolu,they were beaten blue black throughout Osun,the scores is 22-3,they were even struggled to win in Ede state.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Chibok Girl Rescued With Baby (Photo) / Abia APC Elects Orji Kalu As New Caucus Chairman / Everyone Is My Friend, I'm Chatting With Rotimi On Whatsapp Right Now-delemomodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.