Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

The Evil Pregnancy & Nursing Babies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Evil Pregnancy & Nursing Babies (212 Views)

The Evil Pregnancy / Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / The Evil Mission Of Pastor Adeboye In Akwa Ibom State By Inibehe Effiong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Evil Pregnancy & Nursing Babies by flakky02: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
"But woe to those who are pregnant and to those who are nursing babies in those days!" Matthew 24:19. It means Christians who are pregnant with another human being in their heart, harboring people in their minds, holding people in their mind without forgiveness, these people are pregnant with un-forgiveness and malice. And those nursing babies are those nursing bitterness, envy, jealousy or bitterness.

No matter your Christian life and commitment and devotion, if you are pregnant with un-forgiveness, no matter how badly you are offended; if you are still nursing bitterness against a person, group of people, organization or a church or anyone who unlawfully pathed away from your business or ministry, or seriously offended your family or anyone who cheated you in past marital or business, or even ministerial relationships; brethren, we need to forgive and stop wishing them evil.

Let’s release people from the prison and pregnancy of our hearts, we need to search our hearts and lives, and let’s go of any harboring or nursing bitterness so that this will not hinder God’s blessings and promises in our lives and ministries and so that we will not miss heaven after all our efforts in the vineyard of God.

Say this prayer with all your heart:
Lord Jesus, I am so sorry for harboring people in the prison and pregnancy of my heart, I’m so sorry for nor forgiving the persons, for not letting go, I’m so sorry for nursing bitterness and evil wish against people because of disagreement, offense or evil they did to me. Today Lord, I forgive, I release and I let go, I commit judgment into Your hands. Please Lord forgive them. Thank You Lord for Your mercies over me. Amen!

Remain blessed in God’s mercies and love!

RTEM: www.rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Worship The Image Or Get Killed / The Meeting / Behold What Delayed Resurrection And The Rapture!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.