Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) (50297 Views)

Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by gulfer: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
kolafolabi:
Better be because she is an adult... She is close to 40 for crying out loud
The writer made a mistake, he meant to write 43 and not 34 grin grin grin
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
IDONBILIFIT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
But her papa don swear for her nah shocked
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Another Baby mama loading!!
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Seems like she is
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
No be everybody go do society marriage na
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by MrIcredible: 10:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Or11:
I will be heart broken if she is. I have been working my butt out, saving and gathering liver to send her a DM and hearing this is just ......
Tout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by gcof(m): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahahahaha ur comment sef. Which standard? is it buhari standard or jonathan standard??.
grin grin follow me ask am o
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Frezhkid10(m): 10:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
I no Dy even see any pregnancy angry...About people can go pregnant without their Belle compromised
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
34?her pussy go don dey stiff and sour

1 Like

Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Esosa592: 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
The first and second picture she ressemble Buffon
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by tomju(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tboss has 2 kids already! If she is preggy then its a third. OP, confirm your facts before you mislead the public.

1 Like

Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Onogiede(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Spits!
Dis afonj... Olosh...
always learn how to mind ur business,.. is not a claim for a lady to pregnant but mind u Tbos is from Edo state......Edo central,..same place with BankyW's wife
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Tabitha03(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tboss are you pregnant?
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by deavicky(m): 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
kolafolabi:
Better be because she is an adult... She is close to 40 for crying out loud
I tot no one will see that. She really advanced.

1 Like

Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Femi316: 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ayodele70:
It looks like former big brother Naija contestant, Tokunbo Idowu, popularly known as TBoss, is expecting her first child.

Going by pictures she has recently been posting on Instagram, her followers are already asking if they should start buying baby items. 

The 34-year-old reality star has been low-key on social media and public events for a while now.

Recent pictures she has been sharing shows her looking all preggy. See some below...

Some people are tweeting about it already, see their reactions HERE.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/is-tboss-pregnant-with-her-first-child-photos.html

If na true sey she get belle nie be sey her shakara don end endo........swahilli na laff
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Ishilove: 12:07am On Mar 23, 2019
She is very pregnant.
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Platony(m): 12:30am On Mar 23, 2019
E consign u??

Na ur belle??

Nigeria, monitoring spirits everywhere!!
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Queen Tboss
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:16am On Mar 23, 2019
I wish her happiness bt wish she will make up with her dad also and get married the proper way.
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Onogiede:
always learn how to mind ur business,.. is not a claim for a lady to pregnant but mind u Tbos is from Edo state......Edo central,..same place with BankyW's wife
but she HV afonj blood
So?
Mind ur dirty businex
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by yunafa(f): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Equal2DeTask:
shocked

Who gave this one belle?
na private jet
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2019
joblessness no good at all
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Malawian(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2019
who fuk am?
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Jaqenhghar: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

Biko email me this gif LMAO
Oya nah. DM me
Re: Is Tboss Pregnant With Her First Child? (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
好的

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Baby Please Come And Marry Me" Lady Begs Wizkid (see Screen Shot) / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos) / Phyno Pops Champagne On Paul Okoye, Pushes Him Into Pool At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.