Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? (746 Views)

Nigerian Idol Seyi Shay Cried As Comfort Sings Adekunle Gold Song(video) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” / Adekunle Gold Dressed Like An Arabian, About To Drop Two Hit Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by weares4lent: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
If I should ask about the food you like best, that's a simple question to answer, right? Affirming the food you love best wouldn't be much of a task to determine. But determining a song by a particular artist you love the most can be quite daunting.

Adekunle Gold is one of the few artists in Nigeria that you get to call his two names before it sounds like him if one should call him Adekunle or Gold alone might not sound like him. Arguably there is hardly a singer in the Nigerian music industry with such attribute. Over the course of his career as a professional singer, Adekunle Gold has produced two albums to his credit. So it is quite difficult to pick one from all the songs produced by Adekunle Gold you love best.

Check out his songs here
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by Halezis(m): 5:37am On Mar 23, 2019
Adekunle God is unarguerably the best artiste in Nigeria when it comes to content. The 'Gold' and 'About 30' albums is one of the best albums in Nigeria in recent years, maybe second only to Simi's 'Simisola' album cheesy

I don't think i would pick any of his songs as my overall favourite but Surrenda, There is a God and Ire is my best from the last album

2 Likes

Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by tohyorsih(f): 6:07am On Mar 23, 2019
Halezis:
Adekunle God is unarguerably the best artiste in Nigeria when it comes to content. The 'Gold' and 'About 30' albums is one of the best albums in Nigeria in recent years, maybe second only to Simi's 'Simisola' album cheesy

I don't think i would pick any of his songs as my overall favourite but Surrenda, There is a God and Ire is my best from the last album
you too sabi better thing cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by tohyorsih(f): 6:13am On Mar 23, 2019
it's very difficult for me to pick…but i'll outlist the ones i like.
Ire
Pick up
My life
No forget ft Simi
Before you wake up
Friend zone
Work
Surrenda
Orente
Sade. The list continues cheesy
I love Adekunle

2 Likes

Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by Halezis(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
tohyorsih:
you too sabi better thing cheesy
Well well
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by weares4lent: 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by otunbalamba: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
tohyorsih:
it's very difficult for me to pick…but i'll outlist the ones i like.
Ire
Pick up
My life
No forget ft Simi
Before you wake up
Friend zone
Work
Surrenda
Orente
Sade. The list continues cheesy
I love Adekunle

cheesy He is married tongue so find someone else cheesy
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by tohyorsih(f): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy He is married tongue so find someone else cheesy
hmm!eyin aiye sha…i'm just a fan oo. a standing fan fot that matter!
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by vanida6: 9:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
No forget ft simi

I love that song
Re: Which Adekunle Gold’s Song Do You Like Best? by otunbalamba: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:

hmm!eyin aiye sha…i'm just a fan oo. a standing fan fot that matter!
na ceiling fan u be before abi cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani Poses In Sexy Lingerie / Popular Prophet Kofi Pulls Off His Trouser And Wore Panties To Preach / TV Host, Ik Osakioduwa Rock Old School Outfit To Celebrate His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.