Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? (7213 Views)

What Type Of House Can ₦400k Savings Per Month Build? / General Servicing And Repair Of Split Air Conditioners / Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by babatee1985(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good evening nairalanders, I need your help on something. I want to buy split air conditioner ‎but the power supply in my area is very poor, which practically means I want to base the usage on my gen. I use an elepaq gen (pix below) and I do use it to power my small bedside fridge with my other home appliances (TV, Home theatre, fan, two bulbs). I want you guys to give me type of AC that I can buy and won't be a burden on the gen. I already priced LG gencool 1hp AC but the price is too much for me (#120k) coz my budget is 80k maximum. I want you guys to suggest the type of split 1hp AC this gen can carry conveniently with my bedside fridge at thesame time. Thanks and I will be waiting for your responses asap.

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:14pm On Mar 22, 2019
1horse power with other small loads
1hp = 746Watts
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by Realist5: 7:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
1.5 horse power
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by neonly: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
O boy go ND buy d small standing AC at alaba it only LG AC dat gen can carry ND stop disturbing pls

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by babatee1985(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
neonly:
O boy go ND buy d small standing AC at alaba it only LG AC dat gen can carry ND stop disturbing pls
Thanks for your contribution, but I don't know when seeking for knowledge about something now becomes disturbance!

16 Likes

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by babatee1985(m): 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
2RUTHHURTS:
1horse power with other small loads 1hp = 746Watts
Thanks bro
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by hisgrace090: 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Realist5:
1.5 horse power

Easily.
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by neonly: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
babatee1985:
Thanks for your contribution, but I don't know when seeking for knowledge about something now becomes disturbance!

Person no dey play with you

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by neonly: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Joke part dat kind of yur gen is too small even d LG AC dat no too effective tried once it was a waste of money try get a bigger gen even if is tok if u stay in lag is easy just go to oyingbo then u can get yur normal 1,5HP AC but d gym consume petrol no bi small goodluck
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by earthrealm(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
babatee1985:
Good evening nairalanders, I need your help on something. I want to buy split air conditioner ‎but the power supply in my area is very poor, which practically means I want to base the usage on my gen. I use an elepaq gen (pix below) and I do use it to power my small bedside fridge with my other home appliances (TV, Home theatre, fan, two bulbs). I want you guys to give me type of AC that I can buy and won't be a burden on the gen. I already priced LG gencool 1hp AC but the price is too much for me (#120k) coz my budget is 80k maximum. I want you guys to suggest the type of split 1hp AC this gen can carry conveniently with my bedside fridge at thesame time. Thanks and I will be waiting for your responses asap. 

YOUR GEN IS 2.5KW, Derating for age and fingering by kazeem = 1.8kw, your best bet is the 1hp inverter ac, by LG or haierthermocool, the inverter ac when put on gen mode, consumes 700w, wch ur ac should handle ok, and doesnt surge at start up like normal acs, the lg inverter ac 1hp is abt 120k as you were told, good soup na money kill am

4 Likes

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by Coolgent(m): 12:54am On Mar 29, 2019
babatee1985:
Oga buy LG Gencool u will thank me later, i have been using them since 2015 then i bought them at the rate of 85k and 97k 1hp amd 1.5hp respectively

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by lebete3000: 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
Coolgent:

Oga buy LG Gencool u will thank me later, i have been using them since 2015 then i bought them at the rate of 85k and 97k 1hp amd 1.5hp respectively

Will a 2.5kva gen power a 1.5hp AC with TV, small fridge, bulbs & laptop?
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by Coolgent(m): 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2019
lebete3000:

Will a 2.5kva gen power a 1.5hp AC with TV, small fridge, bulbs & laptop?
Yes especially if the other appliances aint consuming much power.
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by Stevegranger: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Trained and experienced technicians of ac repair technicians check for all potential faults associated with the car ac system like leaks and faulty compressors.
Re: What Type Of Split Air Conditioner Can This Generator Power? by nifemiayoade(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2021
Good morning my people, call or WhatsApp us on 08069253261 for your perfect architectural design, structural drawing, mechanical and electrical drawing of your building with approval and interior

(1) (Reply)

Propertypro.ng(Solved) / Interior Paintings & Wall Designs!! / Tiny Houses, Tiny House Movement And Tiny House Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.