Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Design For Akoko North West Roads Ready, Says Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Design For Akoko North West Roads Ready, Says Akeredolu (451 Views)

The Moment Soldiers Were Ambushed By Bandits In The North West. (Video) / I Did Not Spend ₦‎7.3 Billion Contingency Fund On Myself, Says Akeredolu / Rep. Olubunmi Tunji-ojo Launches 50M Scholarship For Akoko Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Design For Akoko North West Roads Ready, Says Akeredolu by Peezol: 7:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ondo State governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, on Friday declared that the design for the construction of Akunnu - Ikaram - Oke Agbe - Afin - Ogbagi - Irun in Akoko North West Local Government Area of the state is ready.

The Governor said leaders in the community would be invited to a meeting relating to the construction of the road very soon.

Governor Akeredolu drop the hint at Oke Agbe, the headquarters of Akoko North West Local Government during his Thank You Tour to the area.

Governor Akeredolu described the Local Government as the home of progressives.

He appreciated the people for supporting the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the last state assembly election.

The Owa of Ogbagi, Oba Victor Adetona who spoke on behalf of the traditional rulers in the local government thanked the Governor for appointing credible people from the local government.

� Blessed Michael

Re: Design For Akoko North West Roads Ready, Says Akeredolu by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
The moment this man became governor, he stopped replying me on Facebook. Well, that's life. I'm not bad either. I'm a trailblazer in my own rite. I urge aketi to start planning a defection to the pdp now before apc rubbishes him. It would be very difficult for him to win a second term ticket under APC because of what happened in the recent presidential elections in the state with some apc senators losing gallantly to the pdp

(1) (Reply)

A Look At How The Kano Outcome Might Have Emerged / New Minimum Wage: It Must Be Approved Before May Day – NLC Tells Buhari / NASS LEADERSHIP: Orji Kalu, Hon. Nkeiru Onyejiocha, Others Storm Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.