Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,301 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele (1960 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Tonto Dikeh’s Birthday Message To Bobrisky At 26 / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by splendid22(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Media personality, Denrele Edun has declared that a lot of people find it outrageous when he is compared to Nigerian cross dresser, Bobrisky.
Denrele made this known during a chat on ‘Off the top with VJ Adams’.
When asked how he feels whenever he is compared to Bobrisky, he said unpretentiously with a smirk on his face
“It started with the occasional things they were throwing at me. The first time I ever met this person you are talking about, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky was at Toyin Lawani’s place. Another person will find it very disheartening to say this is just someone who is just trying to build an identity that is so far- fetched away from yours. Mine thrives of self-definition, transparency, authenticity. At first a lot of people around me didn’t find it funny being compared to Bobrisky”.
Speaking further, the multi-talented media personality said he is not a cross dresser. The stylish emcee who many call zany added that he is yet to grasp some intricacies of cross dressing.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/people-around-didnt-find-funny-compared-bobrisky-denrele/

Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Trini4000(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Trini4000(m): 7:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Heavens be looking at the world like

Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
It is obvious he is not a cross dresser, even from d above image...Smh
Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Or11: 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Denrele na better person, although a little be weird but I would rather choose to pose for the camera with him that go near bobrisky.

Denrele is weird but bobrisky is very odd

3 Likes

Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Trini4000(m): 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Or11:
Denrele na better person, although a little be weird but I would rather choose to pose for the camera with him that go near bobrisky.

and you are still choosing?

Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by ClassyBella: 8:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Kdon2: 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Or11:

Denrele is a gay! Deal with it
Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by Or11: 8:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Trini4000:
and you are still choosing?

And you are still asking!!
Re: People Around Me Didn’t Find It Funny Being Compared To Bobrisky –denrele by riccadonna(f): 9:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm.......I just dye wake pass though.

(1) (Reply)

"Mirror" - Actress Regina Daniels Stuns In New Traditional Outfit (photos) / Regina Daniels Share Sexy Black Gown To Mark Democracy Day / Princess Shyngle Puts Her Massive Curves On Display In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.