Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) (619 Views)

Late Abba Kyari With His Beautiful Family (Photo) / Landslide: “When My People Are Affected, The Whole Nigeria Is Affected” –BenKalu / Meet Joke, The Beautiful Wife Of Jide Sanwo-olu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
WOW!!! BenKalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife on Her Birthday (Photos)

The House of Representatives elect for Bende Federal Constituency, Barrister Benjamin Kalu has tickled his pretty damsel, Ezinne Kalu with a birthday message.

In a birthday message made available to Igbere TV, BenKalu described his wife as "Oroma Chara acha "and vowed to love him forever.

It reads,

" EZINNE, THE WIFE OF YOUR HUSBAND. BenKalu loves you - Happy Birthday!!! 2303.."

"Ezinne Benjamin Kalu, keeping vigil to watch you mark your all important new age was such a delight."

"Watching the clock as you slept while each ticking sound tickled me pink, reminiscing pleasant beautiful memories of our life walk through our summers and winters , I was convinced yet again, I got the best, when I got you . "

"You have been an awesome partner , a bundle of gift sent to bring more meaning and focus to my life right from the start."

"Only you could do the kind of things you do to hold the pillars of our home, just only you. Your strength is a pride to your husband and I do not take that for granted."

"I flame brightly outside because your eyes are steadily on the fire inside. My dear power bank! You brought so much stability around me."

"Your selfless love is sustaining at a time true love has been seen as ancient and obsolete."

"Your minority opinion to hold on to your belief in love has earned you the majority of my heart and that of our beautiful children. A woman only moved by the simple things of life."

"If truely life begins from now , it means you are starting it with a lot of accomplishments, an evidence that the second phase of our life walk will be better than the first part. I am expectant ."

"I am a believer in this and look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning, the day after and the next, beaming with the ever green beauty of the wife of my youth filled with joy and fulfilment ."

"At the end it was God’s choice for us to choose each other. So glad you chose me ."

"You are unique and different, assertive yet respectful, accomplished yet humble , beautiful and still intelligent, five kids with the swag of a sweet sixteen. "

"Keep conquering and when they ask you, tell them you are just loving your king and your king loves you back."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY OROMA CHARA ACHA MU."

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/597651/wow-benkalu-tickles-beautiful-wife-birthday-photos/

Re: WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by Kosiso12(f): 8:47pm On Mar 22, 2019

Re: WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Igbo men are romantic and knows how to treat their wives right .

Chei

Igbo Amaka I must confess .

Re: WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
While other people from that other side give their wives N200 for hydraulic soup prepared with Broom
Re: WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by AmadiAba: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Chai!
Re: WOW!!! Benkalu Tickles His Beautiful Wife On Her Birthday (photos) by AmadiAba: 9:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
While other people from that other side give their wives N200 for hydraulic soup prepared with Broom

Lolzz

(1) (Reply)

If Not For The Killings In Zamfara... / The Untold Stories Of Benedict Ayade The Greedy Governor Of Cross River State / Orji Kalu And Nnamdi Kalu, Whose Imparts Has Benefited Or Worsened Igbo Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.