Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

#bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec (1671 Views)

Ex Bbnaija Housemates Should Stop Going Into Music. It's Not Their Calling (pic) / Bbnaija: What Housemates Should Do To Stop Their Fame From Fading / Housemates Should Leave BBNaija Now, Nigerians Should Stop Watching, Says HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Nairaobserver: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ebuka : What was it that you saw or felt that made you say that housemates didn’t like you?

CeeC : I didn’t feel accepted in the house. I expected the housemates to like me, but that didn’t happen

Read more below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/bbreunion-i-expected-housemates-should.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by stephleena(f): 10:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
and CeCe just said Nina told her,Alex and tobi had sex at the hotel after the grand finale.

The joke is on CeCe fans,so Almighty CeCe after calling tobi a messy kid,u still went to beg him after the show? hehehehehe,he didn't slam the door well..

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Idonki(f): 10:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why did Alex cried?
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
This CCgirl is just filled with negative Vibes. So negative.
Mods this's a trending gist o. FP thinza
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Idonki:
Why did Alex cried?

Breeze don open, fowl yansh don open. She never expected Tobi to have told Miracle about their sex. So it was a rude shock to her. But CC really wanted to hurt her and she did. The useless show can't get any better, hothot

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by stephleena(f): 10:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Idonki:
Why did Alex cried?
CeCe dropped a grenade, and Alex never saw it coming.. sex issues.. Nina told CeCe,Miracle told her Tobi said he lashed Alex
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by BossOluwendy(m): 10:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
This show and all the former housemates make me laugh grin grin when housemates were asked this question: did you go into the house with such and such strategies? Housemates will be like “ I actually don't have any strategy, I am just going in there to be myself and have fun"
Most of them have strategies oo...but they refused to admit to that fact...probably because the strategies failed or something... grin now they have made that ceecee popular again...chai
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by donstan18: 10:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
These fools have started again.

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Idonki(f): 10:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

CeCe dropped a grenade, and Alex never saw it coming.. sex issues.. Nina told CeCe,Miracle told her Tobi said he lashed Alex
Very bad of cee c to said that, knowing too well the world is watching them
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by BrutusOj(m): 10:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:
This CCgirl is just filled with negative Vibes. So negative.
Mods this's a trending gist o. FP thinza
Honestly, the young girl need to see a psychologist. She has a serious attitude problem. I never watched the show when they were in the house, but the recaps i ve been watching plus this reunion had made me see reason why people have been lashing her with hates. God! She is so full of pride, arrogance, infact i dont even know the best adjective to describe her. I felt so bad listening to Alex talk, the poor girl couldnt hold on for long before bursting into cry and all the arrogant fooll did was to keep swaying her hair from side to side and smiling. God! Please, never allow me produce this kind of egocentric daughter.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Idonki(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Breeze don open, fowl yansh don open. She never expected Tobi to have told Miracle about their sex. So it was a rude shock to her. But CC really wanted to hurt her and she did. The useless show can't get any better, hothot
I didn't expect she (cee c) will said that,, she really wantd to hurt her and makes Alex feel pains,, same way she did, when trying to talkd to Tobi but realized he was with Alex..
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by stephleena(f): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Idonki:

CeCe is very vindictive, u should know that.. she did that to spite Alex and Tobi even to the extent of describing the 'dark room "..

She still loves Tobi..she's obsessed.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Eeya ... this girl truly needs genuine psychological help. There shld be a clinical name for her condition.
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Idonki(f): 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

CeCe is very vindictive, u should know that.. she did that to spite Alex and Tobi even to the extent of describing the 'dark room "..

She still loves Tobi..she's obsessed.
Am not doubting you my dear.. She does
Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
BrutusOj:
Honestly, the young girl need to see a psychologist. She has a serious attitude problem. I never watched the show when they were in the house, but the recaps i ve been watching plus this reunion had made me see reason why people have been lashing her with hates. God! She is so full of pride, arrogance, infact i dont even know the best adjective to describe her. I felt so bad listening to Alex talk, the poor girl couldnt hold on for long before bursting into cry and all the arrogant fooll did was to keep swaying her hair from side to side and smiling. God! Please, never allow me produce this kind of egocentric daughter.

If my daughter try show any sign of Ceecee from small, I will beat that spirit out of her. That girl has no home training, she is the worst kind of human you can come across. The useless girl said she wanted to know how she was perceived outside the house and the only person to ask was Tobi that was also coming out of the same house, cos Tobi knows whats happening outside the house? Now the same girl wanted to really get Tobi after the show but Tobi was well over her. The bitch said the first thing Alex told her on the plane was that Leo lost his mom and she was like "what is my business with that", yet yesterday Leo said he has feelings for the same Ceecee because the bitch was there for him through the time he lost his mom. Ceecee is the worst kind of human you can find anywhere, she intentionally wanted to hurt Alex but lets still watch on. Alex will deffo come back to hunt her. NINA is just a local fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KGD10: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
BrutusOj:

Alex isn't innocent. She was just as worse. Khloe, Alex and Ceec were very toxic both in and out of the house.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KGD10: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

If my daughter try show any sign of Ceecee from small, I will beat that spirit out of her. That girl has no home training, she is the worst kind of human you can come across. The useless girl said she wanted to know how she was perceived outside the house and the only person to ask was Tobi that was also coming out of the same house, cos Tobi knows whats happening outside the house? Now the same girl wanted to really get Tobi after the show but Tobi was well over her. The bitch said the first thing Alex told her on the plane was that Leo lost his mom and she was like "what is my business with that", yet yesterday Leo said he has feelings for the same Ceecee because the bitch was there for him through the time he lost his mom. Ceecee is the worst kind of human you can find anywhere, she intentionally wanted to hurt Alex but lets still watch on. Alex will deffo come back to hunt her. NINA is just a local fool

Alex isn't innocent. Alex was even worse than Ceec.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
KGD10:

Alex isn't innocent. Alex was even worse than Ceec.

Worse how? Is it not the same bbn we are talking about? Alex is not innocent, I agree. But Alex worse than Ceecee, NEVER! Ceecee is just a bitter proud egocentric defensive woman and so self centered. She is just bitter that Alex got the D that made her a frustrated woman for 3 months.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by KGD10: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Worse how? Is it not the same bbn we are talking about? Alex is not innocent, I agree. But Alex worse than Ceecee, NEVER! Ceecee is just a bitter proud egocentric defensive woman and so self centered. She is just bitter that Alex got the D that made her a frustrated woman for 3 months.

Alex slander so many house mates behind them and smiled at them whenever she faced them. Ceec didn't hide her own and didn't always play the victim unlike Alex. Alex still did the same today. Alex was worse.

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Eastboi(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2019
Idonki:

Alex started the whole thing

1 Like

Re: #bbreunion! I Expected Housemates Should Love Me But They Did Not - Ceec by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 23, 2019
Alex shot herself on d leg.

(1) (Reply)

Anticipation High In Abuja As "Zlatan Abuja Concert" Takes Centre Stage / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Son’s Obsession With Her Bentley / Who Is Bidemi Kosoko Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.