Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) (1232 Views)

Peruzzi Sex Video With Tobi, UNILAG Girl Leaks / Tobi Bakre's Father Replaces The Bracelet He Gifted Alex In The #bbnaija House / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre And Alex In Matching Outfit (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by bambi2016: 11:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Guys Big Brother Naija Reunion is getting more and more interesting really!

How it started!

CeeC spilled a huge bucket of hot tea after Alex revealed a shocking account of how she(CeeC) and her siblings treated her, Alex also said she walked up to Tobi to settle stuff with him after the show had ended.

According to Cynthia Nkem Nwadiora, Nina told her that Alex and Tobi had s** in their hotel room, the night before they left South Africa for Nigeria.

” On the plane, funny thing first thing Nina said to me, Nina i can’t forget that, first thing Nina said is CeeC did you know that Tobi and Alex had s** and I was laughing so loud, why was I laughing, was because these guy said they were besties in the house. So i’m surprised what’s happening here cos i’m dealing with all the negativity that i’m getting from them all… i’m like which should i focus on is it that the whole negativity coming from Nigeria or what Nina just told me now”

However, Nina in a bid to clear her name, said it was Miracle who told her that Alex and Tobi made out as Tobi told Miracle about it.

According to Nina, CeeC told her that she heard funny noises from Tobi’s room at night as her room was close to Tobi’s. ” Ok About this Alex Tobi thing…When we entered the plane…She was like she was hearing a lot of things in room,her room was close to Tobi’s room i was like yes this guy had s*x with this girl and told my friend who came to tell me i’m like that wasn’t nice” she said

Nonetheless, Alex asked CeeC to forgive her if she's ever done her wrong, after which CeeC said she has trust issues.

But while the show was still ongoing, Alex started to scream at the camera guy, next thing she broke down in tears, efforts to make her get a grip on herself was futile as she finally walked out of the reunion studio.

Watch video here: http://dailyleakblog.com/alex-in-tears-after-ceec-said-nina-told-her-that-she-had-sx-with-tobi-in-south-africa-video/

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by amaniro: 11:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
The fool started it by saying ceec begged tobi after the show. Then ceec open Alex chapter tootongue

1 Like

Re: Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by rxgodwin(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dts wat u get when u roll with guys/boys.

Real Men don’t Kiss n Tell

2 Likes

Re: Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by oldman112(m): 11:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
Prick again
Re: Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by KGD10: 11:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Alex In Tears After Ceec Said Nina Told Her She Had S*x With Tobi In S.A (pic) by Nickijoy(f): 4:53am On Mar 23, 2019
So there was no enough room for Alex to sleep that night abi? sharing the same room with that gossip girl and even banging her too. I'm talking about Tobi...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels' Ex-boyfriend, Somadina Blasts Trolls Mocking Him / Cee C Looks Cute As She Slays In A White And Red Sexy Gown (photo) / I Want A Boyfriend But I Am Not Ready For Relationship - Actress Damilola Adegbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.