Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,008 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex (28393 Views)

CeeC's Fans Come For Stephanie Coker After She Slammed The BBNaija Finalist / 'hausa Is Not Rubbish' - Di'ja Replies Man Who Slammed The Tribe / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by carlos1(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2019
CalciumB3:
Ceec fvck you

Nina fcvk you

Alex fvck you

Nairaland fvck you

Mod fcvk you..

Na the only good thing you fit move to fp be this..... Go opera news, you'll see so many things worthy of fp.....

Good radiance

Lie lie, Cee Cee no fit Bleep em sef, those hips are for me
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by Keshe50: 7:47am On Mar 23, 2019
carlos1:

Lie lie, Cee Cee no fit Bleep em sef, those hips are for me

werey
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by Cybertext(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I've never watched the Big Brother show... but I followed up on the gists of the last one here on NL.

Watching the recap the last few days, I wonder how anyone could like Cee-C. The girl has issues... always saying people aren't on her level...referring to a fellow housemate as an animal... a thing. Mehn, the babe's uncouth!

We're on same boat here... I saw the reunion yesterday and I can't help but notice the pride and bitterness in her. That girl issue no be here o, even an alpha male might not be able to subdue her in relationships. Girl is a bitter person naturally

3 Likes

Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by GMbuharii: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2019
bugggg:
Na by force ?....

I taya o. CeeC is proud. Alex should try and up her self and career too. CeeC has built hers and it's getting into her head.
CeeC is cool Sha. She's my type of girl,short and tight and sexy
grin
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by phintohlar(f): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Wetin two dey drag sef, i tire for dem oo
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by bugggg: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Abi nah .... make she find her way jur. she's got so much ahead to focus on than wasting time giving fvcks. U fit follow up on ceec na grin cos u don too study her structure
GMbuharii:

I taya o. CeeC is proud. Alex should try and up her self and career too. CeeC has built hers and it's getting into her head.
CeeC is cool Sha. She's my type of girl,short and tight and sexy
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by mylove4God(f): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Even though Cee-C was my favourite during the BBN double but her heart is just too strong and unforgiving. She needs to set herself free.
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by egojeny1(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
phintohlar:
Wetin two dey drag sef, i tire for dem oo
Tobi
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by justjify(m): 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
So this is now news abi?
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by AHCB: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
EdiAbali:
NAIRALAND IS THE MOST USELESS FORUM IN THE WORLD.
words on marble.
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cybertext:

We're on same boat here... I saw the reunion yesterday and I can't help but notice the pride and bitterness in her. That girl issue no be here o, even an alpha male might not be able to subdue her in relationships. Girl is a bitter person naturally

Too bitter.
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by stuffs4me(m): 2:16am On Mar 24, 2019
PrimadonnaO:
I've never watched the Big Brother show... but I followed up on the gists of the last one here on NL.

Watching the recap the last few days, I wonder how anyone could like Cee-C. The girl has issues... always saying people aren't on her level...referring to a fellow housemate as an animal... a thing. Mehn, the babe's uncouth!

She's Igbo and most yeebos are bitter and frustrated people.
Re: Cee-c's Sister Slammed The Door On Me - Alex by Odinakatechboy: 5:06am On Mar 24, 2019
Some girls wicked sha ����can't stop laughing check out this funny Nigerian comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiK1Iypirk

Guys please subscribe to the video after watching ���please

(1) (2) (Reply)

Elizabeth Adeola Oshodi, Dammy Krane's Mother Issues Statement On His Arrest / Falz, Adesua, Odunlade Nominated For AMVCA Award [FULL LIST] / Sonia Morales, IK Ogbonna's Wife And Their Son, Ace, In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.