Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,194 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

#BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex (52282 Views)

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / #BBNaija: Miracle, Nina And Tobi Pictured In South Africa This Morning / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by stanliwise(m): 1:47am On Mar 23, 2019
sacajawea:

A Lot Employed, busy and Rich folks Watch this Show boss
The conscious ones don't. The show really lack value, it is just gossip filled. I expected this show to depict social interaction of everyday people but instead it is filled people portraying fake live style for publicity sake.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Tobi and Miracle suffering from cholera of the mouth...

Hello Riyadh, which branch of Dominion City do you fellowship with?
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by cr7lomo: 2:25am On Mar 23, 2019
I love this guy's maturity...the type of attitude I will portray

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by cr7lomo: 2:30am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:
Damage control from the snitching lying coward. I could remember when he told Tobi on the show that he was serious about Nina and that Nina was his everything but it was all for the glam and his game.

Miracle has no loyalty whatsoever. He even threw Tobi under the bus. Very selfish human. Deeone was right about him.

Does the Nina bitch have loyalty??

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by sacajawea: 2:34am On Mar 23, 2019
stanliwise:
The conscious ones don't. The show really lack value, it is just gossip filled. I expected this show to depict social interaction of everyday people but instead it is filled people portraying fake live style for publicity sake.
My Brother The Rich Folks in naija I do I've seen that several times. How many Nigerians are Conscious undecided grin grin
Tho i don't watch the show

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by observanc1: 2:49am On Mar 23, 2019
V
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by GiwaMoore1: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2019
Alumni of Convenant University And The School management have mobilised against me on twitter. I will never be afraid to speak the truth about our educational system

"Convenant University school fee is N2.6million & ranked 32nd & UniAbuja school fees is 21,800 ranking 9th How wise is ur sponsor?
My opinion

Instead of wasting millions of naira 4 a degree dat u can get with #21,800 why cant d sponsor use d money to empower thousands"

Am I not saying the truth

https://twitter.com/GiwaMoore/status/1107446478388244481?s=19

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Newboss(m): 3:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Correction: "my friend and me", not "my friend and I" .
The trick is simple. Remove the "my friend" and you'll see which is correct,angry
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by meedx: 3:49am On Mar 23, 2019
The bbnaija see gobe edition are still the best. Very mature fellas. Unlike double wahala kids
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Akpacha(m): 3:50am On Mar 23, 2019
What's this guy saying? Ur friend right there confirmed u told her tobi bleeped Alex.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by tribalistseun: 4:42am On Mar 23, 2019
AK481:
Ungreateful boy.

Are you not supposed to see men after you collect 45m?
You just disappear
. So he should leave flight school in the US and come and be doing reunion .
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by lexy2014: 5:03am On Mar 23, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Tobi and Miracle suffering from cholera of the mouth...

All this beef na arrangee beef
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by lexy2014: 5:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Akpacha:
What's this guy saying? Ur friend right there confirmed u told her tobi bleeped Alex.

Bros, no take d matter serious. Na arrangee beef b all this one. Its just part of d show& u guys are falling 4 it
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by lexy2014: 5:07am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:
Damage control from the snitching lying coward. I could remember when he told Tobi on the show that he was serious about Nina and that Nina was his everything but it was all for the glam and his game.

Miracle has no loyalty whatsoever. He even threw Tobi under the bus. Very selfish human. Deeone was right about him.

C as u take d matter serious. Don't u no its all arranged beef like they do in WWE? Its all part of d show
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Osinowoosibanjo(m): 5:08am On Mar 23, 2019
Am highly disappointed in tobi. Thou, things like that are common among guys when they,had sex with their GF. Nina actually speak the truth that tobi and alex had sex.

As for Cee-c, Her pumposity will not actually allow her to reason like a rational being. I will advice other female house mate to forget abt her and move on.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Eres94: 5:10am On Mar 23, 2019
AK481:
Ungreateful boy.
Are you not supposed to see men after you collect 45m? You just disappear
were where the men when he went for it that's what no goal getters do.. feel as if they are self entitled .. if he wants to give.. its up to him men weren't the one that told him to participate
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ushafe(m): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2019
sacajawea:

A Lot Employed, busy and Rich folks Watch this Show boss
[quote]
Stop justifying your wrongs, this is one of the reasons some persons give in taking drugs, when you ask them , they replied " even the rich and the holy take too"
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Denikayan: 5:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Like this BBN cash prize is spiritual

Once you win, you stop having sense.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Num07033711115(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Leave the guy o
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by ZikZikZik: 5:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Newboss:
Correction: "my friend and me", not "my friend and I" .
The trick is simple. Remove the "my friend" and you'll see which is correct,angry

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by PNomsule: 5:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Akpacha:

...but that's what he is saying, that they shouldn't bring his friends and himself... His friends obviously Tobi and Nina.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by McKayConcept(m): 6:31am On Mar 23, 2019
Are you worried about getting a project topic or even writing your final year project? Then we are here for you.

We can help you get a topic and write your final year project.

Contact us today

Call/Whatsapp
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by Godwin5766(m): 7:03am On Mar 23, 2019
rockcitie:
This Cee-C is deadly & evil. She had been looking for an opportunity to bring Alex down. She's such a liar & b!tch.
If cee c is a liar and a bitch....what are u ? I guess u are a jobless nigerian
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by AK481(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Eres94:

were where the men when he went for it
that's what no goal getters do..
feel as if they are self entitled ..
if he wants to give.. its up to him
men weren't the one that told him to participate
Men buy recharge card in bulk, give boys to text.

Simply put, men rigged am for am.
Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by KGD10: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2019
cr7lomo:

Does the Nina bitch have loyalty??

Which stupid loyalty? Didn't Miracle also used her like he has been using Tobi? Miracle is a fake friend who has no loyalty whatsoever. Deeone was right after all.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Hello Riyadh, which branch of Dominion City do you fellowship with?

Hi PrimadonnaO
Dominion City HQ

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In The Presence Of Davido At A Nightclub / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.