Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

No Adsense Payment Email Till Now - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / No Adsense Payment Email Till Now (865 Views)

Adsense Payment Email For November / Has Anyone Recieved The Adsense Payment Email / HELP! Can I Receive My Adsense Payment To Gtbank Savings Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Adsense Payment Email Till Now by googlelove: 1:49am On Mar 23, 2019
hi everyone,
today is the 23rd of march and I'm yet to receive AdSense payment confirmation email which normally comes around 21st of every month.

I also checked the payment section of the Adsense dashboard and it is not showing the usual 'payment processing' or pending payment like other normal months.

I'm I the only one yet to get the AdSense payment confirmation email?
Re: No Adsense Payment Email Till Now by Obatechnologies(m): 1:58am On Mar 23, 2019
googlelove:
hi everyone,
today is the 23rd of march and I'm yet to receive AdSense payment confirmation email which normally comes around 21st of every month.

I also checked the payment section of the Adsense dashboard and it is not showing the usual 'payment processing' or pending payment like other normal months.

I'm I the only one yet to get the AdSense payment confirmation email?
Check ur account balance. They haven't sent mail but payment has been made.
Re: No Adsense Payment Email Till Now by googlelove: 2:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Obatechnologies:

Check ur account balance. They haven't sent mail but payment has been made.
I just checked again nothing in my dorm account.
did the march payment reflect in your dashboard?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Professional E-commerce Website Today / Huge List Of Hacked Database Posted On Request | Come In And Select Your Own / Who Can Help Me Design A Site Like This At Cheaper Rate!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.