Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,784 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft (23166 Views)

CCTV: Caroline Kangongo Escaping Kenya Hotel After Murder - Graphic! / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Widow Cries After SARS Killed Her Son In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
The animal.kingdom called Nigeria never fails to disappoint
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by caye(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
EFFECTS OF A GRADUAL SLIDE INTO A 'JUNGLE' COUNTRY~
In the book ' This house has fallen', the writer said and I paraphrase : ' ...as time goes on,, due to the horror of continuous indiscipline and corruption, the citizens of Nigeria may start feasting on one another to survive'.
Nigeria's hard times may have just begun...
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Larryslim(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
How you go kill person because of 90naira bread!
90naira!
Ahh, Nigeria has turned to something else!

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Larryslim(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
OsuGanja:
So because of 90naira bread them kill the guy?? Naija which way?? Politician wey Dey steal millions una go Dey hail am... Nigeria no fit better until the second coming of Jesus walai....
I support you on this!

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by poshbrave(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
this is a close case, i pray Higher authorities step in, since it was d DPO dat called Him, d man may have hand in it, it must ve be well plan out...fellow Nigerians let help her to share dis story
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by alert01(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
PussyKing:
OHHH IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI sad

Your moniker sold you out. There's no element of sense in you.
Your brain is full of sawdust and gaari
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Fhowe: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sorry madam this is a community case and the end point is all those arrested will be released and the issue will be settled in the community . Rip to the dead when it comes to all this community politics you need to be very careful and wise .Na who die him own finish
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by 2019prophets(m): 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked

Cc
1realbobby
yehmy
REALBETPAWA
Jamestown123
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by FIDELISFIDECENT: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't in any way encourage stealing. Stealing is bad. Stealing is a stainful act but then, can't we be fair and reasonable?
On assumption that, the man actually stole bread worth #90 for immediate consumption and he was killed for it. Whereas, in the same country we applaud those who steal millions of dollars and store it up for their unborn generations.
Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by REALBETPAWA: 6:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
2019prophets:
shocked

Cc
1realbobby
yehmy
REALBETPAWA
Jamestown123

How you came to the conclusion that this news concerns me is beyond me. Your father shocked
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Edusouls(m): 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
This mbammiri people from delta,bayelsa,akwaibom,rivers,those south south people feed on evil,muder,wickedness I now confirm it,this is the real reason they are migrating massively into southeastern province especially to the all peaceful and very hospitable Enugu state, I now see why..
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
That village u mentioned is a dreaded home of killers... During my service year in uwheru a neighboring community to uhnenurie that was how they killed okowa ( a guy from my PPA )
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by AyotossFund(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
PussyKing:
OHHH IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARI sad

se na Buari kill him
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by dangwarmai(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
who killed the husband? did the husband cousin stole the #90 bread? did the husband reached the DPO office? I just don't want to be stupid.
Re: Widow Cries Out After Murder Of Her Husband Over N90 Bread Theft by dangwarmai(m): 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
who killed the husband? did the husband cousin stole the #90 bread? did the husband reached the DPO office? I just don't want to be stupid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: LCC Tells Judicial Panel They Are Ready To Show Lekki Shootings Footage / Bawa: EFCC Has Recovered $20m Worth Of Cryptocurrency From Fraudsters / Ogun Police Arrested Three Armed Robbery Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.