Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sustainable Development International Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sustainable Development International Recruitment (3338 Views)

Sustainable Development International Susdevi / Nationwide Recruitment At Sustainable Development International, SUSDEVI, Januar / Massive Recruitment At Sustainable Development International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by Edokpia: 8:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Somat4ril:
I wrote today too, I scored 40% in my first trial and 100% in my second trial in section A making an average of 70% in section A, then I got 100% in section B
That is superb,let more results troop in.
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by Somat4ril(m): 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
FrozenBlaze:

What were the questions like?
They're friendly and looks like something you can attempt..

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by peptones: 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
peptones:
please what's the nature of their test?is it difficult?
That's nice.Your score isn't bad though..mine is on the 2nd of April
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
100% for both part A and B.

I also helped my fiancee to attempt it because i was the one that applied for her then, and she also got the same 100% in both Part A and Part B
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by peptones: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
MVLOX:

it's ok but very technical.... then time matters too
In the essay part,do you have to put down some things in written form?
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by Edokpia: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
wunmi590:

I also helped my fiancee to attempt it because i was the one that applied for her then, and she also got the same 100% in both Part A and Part B
you no try shaa

1 Like

Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by peptones: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
wunmi590:

you tried oo.That means it isn't difficult?
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by MVLOX(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
peptones:
In the essay part,do you have to put down some things in written form?
no u choose an option...
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by MVLOX(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
salisy:
Can you assist with few of the questions?

its 2 essay I didn't screen shot the questions
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by MVLOX(m): 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Edokpia:
Good one, you are very close to the promise land.

you think so... for the test B dey claimed I spent 16 mins wen the count down is actually from 15mins down... so now am scared
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by Celcius: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2019
peptones:
you tried oo.That means it isn't difficult?

Not that difficult, but if somebody have to understand the question (essay) very well before attempting it, if not it would be difficult to answer the questions
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Edokpia:
you no try shaa

Lol, what I do now
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2019
Edokpia:
you no try shaa

What I do?
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by rashfat(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
wunmi590:

I'm not seeing link to part B. Please, what do I do?
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by rashfat(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Help a brother please. I'm just seeing section A with 30questions and no section B.
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by CruzJoe(m): 1:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Saryea83:
Pls, I don't even know their Facebook page. I need the link or their email address, having mine on 30th

Chat me on WhatsApp....I will help you with the test

I took mine just now (my surname starts with O)

Guess what..... I scored 30/30 100% within just 12 minutes out of the 30 minutes given.

My WhatsApp number is below this my comment
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by CruzJoe(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
wow wow

I just took my test now now...... guess what.......I scored 30/30 100% .......I spent just 12 minutes in all out of 30+ minutes given.

If you know your surname starts with "O" ......you re suppose to write today....

for you to get link to for your own test.......

Send them an inbox message with just your full name and the email addreees you used during the application section.

Once you do that.....a link will will show up immediately in that message....

Click on it...from there,you will register, after registering, you will see a start test button....click on it to start your test immediately (you don't need to wait for the link in your email address).

#good_luck

If your encountering any challenges..... U can WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 3 3 9 4 7 9 1 8
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by peptones: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
CruzJoe:
wow wow

I just took my test now now...... guess what.......I scored 30/30 100% .......I spent just 12 minutes in all out of 30+ minutes given.

If you know your surname starts with "O" ......you re suppose to write today....

Send them an inbox message with just your full name and the email addreees you used during the application section.

Click on it...from there,you will register, after registering, you will see a start test button....click on it to start your test immediately (you don't need to wait for the link in your email address).

#good_luck

If your encountering any challenges..... U can WhatsApp me on 0 9 0 3 3 9 4 7 9 1 8

congrats bro..was yours on the SDG learning test?
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by smartzee01: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
The site is a scam.
Please be warned
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by FrozenBlaze: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
CruzJoe:
wow wow

How was the questions like and what the difficulty level of the questions?
Please kindly recommend any study material for it.

Thank you.

#good_luck

How was the questions like and what's the difficulty level?
Please kindly recommend any resource and study materials.

Thank you.
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by Uzoma24: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Section B? How again? The instructions didn't indicate section A &B
Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by CruzJoe(m): 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Done and dusted.... 100% score

Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by CruzJoe(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Another one....
Done and dusted.... 100% scroe

If you want me to write for you...
Chat me on WhatsApp

Re: Sustainable Development International Recruitment by peptones: 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
CruzJoe:
Another one....
Done and dusted.... 100% scroe

If you want me to write for you...
Chat me on WhatsApp
Congrats bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Phb Test Result ? / Please Who Has Information About FBN Quest Test Scheduled To Hold Next Week / Can A Nigerian Secure A Job Abroad Directly From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.