Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had (35802 Views)

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” / Tonto Dikeh Slams Funny Bone For Telling Her To Move On And End The Matter / Nigerians Storm Miracle Page To Slam Him For Telling Nina, Tobi & Alex Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by IprintMONEY: 8:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Alex was shooting cece With her oka pistol. When cece replied with he bazooka every one now wants to blame cece. Thunder fire una

2 Likes

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Why is she ashamed of the sex they both had? Even Alex herself leaked a picture of after sex with Tobi. Please someone should dig the picture out jor. Stop forming holy holy. Nobody is holy and perfect. Stop deceiving your fans with the good girl vibe. You are an adult. You own your body. You do with it as it pleases you. Stop forming na only me no sleep with any guy on TV. Those who did, it was talked about and forgotten. They are also doing well for themselves. So fucking tobi isn't big deal jor. It only hurts because he dumped you after the Bleep and that's why you are trying too hard to conceal it. My dear Alex no be today man dey Bleep woman no marry. E don tey wey yansh dey face back.
Stop your playing victim cry as you know say real men can't stand a lady cry. Na that cry go make Tobi dey deny 100 times say e no even see ur breast lol even though u both over see una something both for South africa and in Nigeria.
#MakeUnaNoDeceiveUs #WeKnowAsEDeyGo #OurMumuDonDo #StillCelebratingSenatorAdelekeVictory
We are all work in Progress...

1 Like

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by Deji63: 9:09am On Mar 23, 2019
shamack:
Yeah...it was all about winning pussies for tobi

It was all about proving Ceecee right. Tobi Bakre na proper fuckboy. Ceecee dodged a BOKOHARAM bomb
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:11am On Mar 23, 2019
elotajohn1:
You carry our fresh Enugu toto go give Ewedu-monk and horse fücker

what do you expect?

Isn't that how it's usually is? They deny y'all phuckers and give it to 'Afonjas' instead. Even the one that spilled the beans was after that D too. grin
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by theoneJabulani(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2019
elotajohn1:

what do you expect?

you are a bloody fool

1 Like

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by KAHBOOM: 9:42am On Mar 23, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
e be like say na d1 dey operate this account....ode omo...you think say miracle send you? Your tormentation has just began grin
Hahahaha!lols

The punk just dey write dee one was right up and down..The stupid bastard fit be dee one o
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by KAHBOOM: 9:47am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Lmao deeone dey operate this account? Same I that's known over the forum? Lol.

You're really pained and going crazy by the day. Should I give you a bucket so you can fill with your tears? grin grin grin
U Jst dey move from one Alex thread to another dey write jargon,after the jargon u go crown am with dee one was right doo.
Guy miracle no send u.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by KGD10: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
KAHBOOM:

U Jst dey move from one Alex thread to another dey write jargon,after the jargon u go crown am with dee one was right doo.
Guy miracle no send u.

Miracle, Alex and Tobi all played dirty game in the house but Miracle's own was the worst. At least Tobi and Alex were loyal to Miracle but Miracle was loyal to nobody and snitched on them all, including his best friends.

You're really pained
Cry me a River.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by biztip: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2019
people will be wasting their time writing and reading useless things about other peoples life. nawao. so for participating in that bbnaija shi.I she now has a manager
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by KAHBOOM: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2019
KGD10:

Miracle, Alex and Tobi all played dirty game in the house but Miracle's own was the worst. At least Tobi and Alex were loyal to Miracle but Miracle was loyal to nobody and snitched on them all, including his best friends.

You're really pained
Cry me a River.
Pained ke?Am I the one moving from thread to thread writing Deeone was right?
Yu can cry me an ocean..miracle no send u atall.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by KGD10: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2019
KAHBOOM:

Pained ke?Am I the one moving from thread to thread writing Deeone was right?
Yu can cry me an ocean..miracle no send u atall.

You are the one crying a river in my mention. Miracle is fake and deeone was right after all. Cry me a River. grin grin grin
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by cgniyi(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Why is she ashamed of the sex they both had? Even Alex herself leaked a picture of after sex with Tobi. Please someone should dig the picture out jor...

Thank you o my sister. Some girls like playing victim and most people have very short attention span.
The mumu manager is complaining of kiss and tell, when Alex herself is guilty of "kiss and gram".

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2019
cgniyi:

Thank you o my sister. Some girls like playing victim and most people have very short attention span.
The mumu manager is complaining of kiss and tell, when Alex herself is guilty of "kiss and gram".

Haa Baba Mi, wa GBA iyin
Lol

1 Like

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by elotajohn1(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2019
theoneJabulani:
you are a bloody fool

This one fighting over already fücked toto
grin grin grin

Lazy Youth

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by elotajohn1(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Isn't that how it's usually is? They deny y'all phuckers and give it to 'Afonjas' instead. Even the one that spilled the beans was after that D too. grin

I'm not really into Igbos toto either

Mehn yero-oba Muslim own na the best joor.

I give respect to those puna
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by elotajohn1(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2019
ComeAndobo:

Fresh Enugu toto? I doubt it is anywhere near fresh, more like bromate or yeast

Mehn you're damn right.... And remember in Bread, bromate is free grin

1 Like

Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by lastempero: 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
elotajohn1:

what do you expect?

Now I understand the picture below, it was when he conquered the wawa pussy.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by MrMcJay(m): 11:17am On Mar 23, 2019
A thread for people without focus to argue useless arguments.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by theoneJabulani(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2019
elotajohn1:

This one fighting over already fücked toto
grin grin grin

Lazy Youth
I can see from your signature that you sell clothes, imagine how many people would stop patronizing you if they knew you are a tribalistic git. You have a brain, start using it.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by hottadiva(f): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
DeMaestro1:
Yes.
Most guys kiss and tell, but at least he didn't tell the whole world.
Now, why should cee-c broadcast it on TV, isn't that something we should be talking about. Sounds like she was trying to really hurt Alex.

If you’d watched the full clip you would see that Ceec only responded to Alex’s claim that Ceec had come to her room to beg Tobi to talk to her and then made an issue about it in the plane. So Ceec had to give us the background to the story.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by Dickson44: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why do I feel that the so called manager who has no surname wants to be relevant as well. Madam manager, go we don't know u and we don't want to know u, period!
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by royenx(f): 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
On-the-Job Training (OJT)

RS consulting Nig is inviting applicants/graduates from all discipline to undertake On-the-Job training (OJT). Graduates in service (NYSC) are welcomed.

This FREE training is to introduce and teach you various job descriptions, what you need to understand about particular job and what the human resource team expect you to do to get the job when interviewed. Some participants will get a full time job on the process. There is also a FREE ICT training.

Criteria for selection to partake in OJT:

Must reside in lagos or its environs
Must be a graduate (NCE, OND, HND, Bsc & Msc holders)
Must have had at least one unsuccessful interviews
Must have a purpose for the training; willing to learn and get a full-time/part time job

Send only a well composed application for on-the-job training to trainings@rs-consulting.com.ng

Subject of mail MUST be titled "on the job training candidate".

Attach your CV/resume. If selected, you will receive a message for training.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by DeMaestro1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
hottadiva:

If you’d watched the full clip you would see that Ceec only responded to Alex’s claim that Ceec had come to her room to beg Tobi to talk to her and then made an issue about it in the plane. So Ceec had to give us the background to the story.
Oh i see....
Truth be told i didn't see that part.
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by elotajohn1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
lastempero:

Now I understand the picture below, it was when he conquered the wawa pussy.

Lol
Re: Alex's Manager Drags Tobi For Telling Miracle About Sex They Had by elotajohn1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
theoneJabulani:
I can see from your signature that you sell clothes, imagine how many people would stop patronizing you if they knew you are a tribalistic git. You have a brain, start using it.

Oya come Yaba nah... Come patronize your Guyyy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Debbie Douglas Celebrates Her 20th Birthday / Angry Fan Wishes Denrele Dead (snapshots) / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.