Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video (28343 Views)

Yemi Alade Spotted With Dani Alves, Ed Sheran And Others / Yemi Alade spotted with Actor, Djimon Hounsou in California / Tiwa Savage Spotted Dancing With Bobrisky At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Boyooosa(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
She dey learn when kaffy dey hot
Bizznezz:
good dancer
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Paulpaulpaul(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kpalasa007:
Demonic quoter
You better face your focus, demonic perfume promoter
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Kpalasa007: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Paulpaulpaul:

You better face your focus, demonic perfume promoter
Come they send to follow me?
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by gladisa7: 4:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
this girl go dey take something.
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by NuelzyAv: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is OkeyIs OkeyIs Okey
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by succri(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Spotted ??
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by mmadu5(m): 4:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
see her fatty yam legs
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Pekele007: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kpalasa007:

Maybe you need to see the gynecologist or show us the one you bought if you at all got one

mumu who is a gynecologist?
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Kpalasa007: 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Pekele007:

mumu who is a gynecologist?
So you can't comprehend the little words I wrote there, na only to rush spoil people market you Sabi
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Angel223: 5:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
sad
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Pekele007: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kpalasa007:

So you can't comprehend the little words I wrote there, na only to rush spoil people market you Sabi

You are a real dullard.... Wetin concern a gynecologist and eye infection?

Foolish boy
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Chiefochiefo(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
This one na dance? Lazy youths
Re: Fire Dancer! Yemi Alade Spotted Dancing Zanku To The Fullest. Video by Odinakatechboy: 5:09am On Mar 24, 2019
Some girls wicked sha ����can't stop laughing check out this funny Nigerian comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRiK1Iypirk

Guys subscribe to our YouTube channel after watching please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Faithia Balogun Rocks Chic Ankara Short / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" / Ijeoma Chikezie Slays At The Abuja All White Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.