Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) (48089 Views)

Will You Buy This Crashed 2019 Lamborghini Urus For N39.6million (PHOTO) / Lamborghini Urus Facts: Top 10 Things You Need To Know / 2019 Lamborghini Urus Unveiled - The World’s First Super Sport Utility Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2019
I swear, some people get money on low key for this country oo cry
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Felixalex:

From this picture?
Reality especially...u can even see d sign from this picture
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Okuda(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2019
instead of me touching this Urus with my money, il buy a Q8
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by nonsocliff: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Na me get am
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by ednut1(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2019
iheartellah:
From some of the YouTube reviews I have watched the car is a great car but the sound that it makes when you put it in sports mode is fake (it is actually coming out of the speakers). Other than that it is a nice SUV.
u dey watch car wey u no fit afford Is there any sense in that

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by agyo(m): 7:40am On Mar 23, 2019
tillaman:
Right word is DAMN!!! But then imagine how many innoson buses this can buy to start up a transportation company I mean wouldn’t it be better cause Before the end of the year Lamborghini Thanos or Hulk will be out and Trust me people go still rush am

I may not blamed the buyers. When u open a business, agbero way no even go school will be sent by the LGA to harass you.

Imagine
A. Tenement rates
B. Signage
C. Environmental
D. And other uncountable disturbance form these agbero.

So annoying is how the approach you for these said tax. The yardsticks. If you say you want to pay in bank as such let them give u bank account, na wahala. Except u give them cash they issue you receipt.

Only for a different set to come.

I better buy my bugati and enjoy it o!

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Micheacl65444: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2019
See prove below

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by nonny158(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2019
It’s owned by Jowizaazaa, he bought it for himself as his birthday gift
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Num07033711115(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2019
My uncle get am now
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by tillaman(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
agyo:

I may not blamed the buyers. When u open a business, agbero way no even go school will be sent by the LGA to harass you.

Imagine
A. Tenement rates
B. Signage
C. Environmental
D. And other uncountable disturbance form these agbero.

So annoying is how the approach you for these said tax. The yardsticks. If you say you want to pay in bank as such let them give u bank account, na wahala. Except u give them cash they issue you receipt.

Only for a different set to come.

I better buy my bugati and enjoy it o!

yeah right but look at the lots of Floyd mayweather jr they all sold those super cars eventually imagine how much it takes to service these super cars quarterly!! To what end bro All these agbero’s don’t collect money from interstate buses you load from the park then straight to your destination the only reason to stop is prolly to check the bus condition or something of that sort

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by millhouse: 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
maybachmusic:

Which side of Nigeria do you live?

There are lambos in abj and lagos
na okokomaiko the guy Dey stay .. no blame am
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by stunnert(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2019
That's my ride it has been delivered to my backyard
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by TGMISKY(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Something I ordered to celebrate my birthday 2 days ago, it's just landing and OP is saying it belongs to Wizkid
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by usoroakpan(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 23, 2019
WISDOM FOR THE DAY.
Sat 23rd March.

THE BELIEVER’S ENTITLEMENT

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” Ephesians 1: 3 KJV

In order to reign, you must know and understand what is available to you. You see, the gospel of Jesus Christ is a complete gospel. It is a total package. It tells you where you are coming from and also lets you know what you are entitled to. We have in time past failed to emphasize the believer’s entitlement. So somebody says “I am a Christian” and he does not even know what makes him one. He is ignorant of what is available to him.

The believer is in Christ! That means that everything Jesus deserves you also get. What does this mean? It means you are not just redeemed from sin, but you are also blessed. As a believer, you are standing on a blessed ground where there is no sickness, lack, barrenness, struggle or curse. On this blessed ground, you are made wealthy. He brought you out so He can set your feet on a solid rock. He does not just bring you out so you can stay on a muddy ground. No! He brought you out so that you can stay in a wealthy place. Child of God, understand the fact that Jesus is wealthy! Therefore, you cannot but desire wealthWhen you wake up in the morning, expect only good to come to you. This is so because Jesus took everything that has to do with you and handed over everything that has to do with Him. It was a spiritual exchange. You must understand this in order to appropriate it.

Don’t let the devil lie to you! Don't let him look at you based on your present circumstance. Anyone looking at you based on your circumstance now is deceived. Without any shadow of doubt, I want to let you know that they have not heard the last of you. You will spring a surprise.
Further reading: 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Ephesians 1:17-23
Daily Bible Reading: Morning - Joshua 13-15, Evening - Luke 1:57-80
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Isoduwa(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
I can't be the only one who sees this car as a very ugly vehicle

But still fine pass you and valuable than you cost pass you where that car parked if you near am na beat get you but if you stand and that car � come drive pass you na happiness get you so what are you not saying ?
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Num07033711115(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2019
tillaman:
Right word is DAMN!!! But then imagine how many innoson buses this can buy to start up a transportation company I mean wouldn’t it be better cause Before the end of the year Lamborghini Thanos or Hulk will be out and Trust me people go still rush am

use am as e dey hot.

where 404 toyota dey now?
things will always come and go if u get the money use am as e dey hot, wizkid don even make history now sef as the first person to own the car here in nigeria. Though i understand you, business minded
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by tillaman(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Num07033711115:

use am as e dey hot.

where 404 toyota dey now?
things will always come and go if u get the money use am as e dey hot, wizkid don even make history now sef as the first person to own the car here in nigeria. Though i understand you, business minded
i feel you bro!!
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2019
nonny158:
It’s owned by Jowizaazaa, he bought it for himself as his birthday gift

No. Jowi bought an Aventador, not a Urus.
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Hoodbilonia: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2019
Forgeh the lambo story
Naija roads and pot holes u shud be worried
No mechanic can touch it
Kazeems dem go spoil am likr novice
It baffles me how ppl ride very low cars
Fuc see our roads.everywhr is bumpy
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by bossrillboss: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2019
even Ronaldinho dey wait to receive the urus suv grin grin grin

Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by iheartellah(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2019
ednut1:
u dey watch car wey u no fit afford Is there any sense in that
I am a car enthusiast, even if I can't afford most of the cars I admire its still nice to watch them and know how they perform.
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by balonaija(f): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2019
I don't believe this.
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Foolishbuhari: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2019
AutoJoshNG:

The Lamborghini Urus is one of the hottest SUV around the globe. It is the first Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV) ever made by Lamborghini.

We ‘ve not been able to see this SUV in Nigeria, and today, one was spotted being offloaded and cleared from the wharf.

This brings up the question – if it is the first Lamborghini Urus to touch down Nigeria. From speculations, some folks are saying it belongs to Wizkid.

Lamborghini even admitted that the Urus really affected their total car sales in a very good way.

Source: https://autojosh.com/first-lamborghini-urus-nigeria/

Hey autojosh my major question when people buy this car is how do they fuel it?

I heard these cars run on premium fuel with higher octane counts. I am also very sure there are no fuel stations in Nigeria that sell those specifically.

So how do they run these cars on our fuels here when sometimes sef fit give person generator problem?
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by Jalinco: 8:15am On Mar 23, 2019
OP, you really need a job. Going to wharf to look at cars being imported is not profitable
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by badrudeen14: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2019
One was also cleared at d Airport ikeja (NAHCO) warehouse yesterday morning.
Re: Could This Be The First Lamborghini Urus In Nigeria? (photo) by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2019
tillaman:
yeah right but look at the lots of Floyd mayweather jr they all sold those super cars eventually imagine how much it takes to service these super cars quarterly!! To what end bro All these agbero’s don’t collect money from interstate buses you load from the park then straight to your destination the only reason to stop is prolly to check the bus condition or something of that sort

blame not the man can't differentiate between a registered business and a road side shop.
you can only be harassed at the all comers terminals (I mean parks and garages) but in your registered terminal no dare come in to trouble you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident Yesterday Along Calabar - Enugu Road (extremely Graphic) / Innoson Malaria Drug Design: Ugwunna Ejikem And Innoson Cause Laughter Online / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.