Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,916 members, 7,841,476 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) (46356 Views)

Tinubu Orders Emergency Meeting On Food Security As He Returns From France / Ganduje Orders District Heads To Shun Emir Sanusi At Kano Durbar / Emir Sanusi Jets Out Of The Country As Ganduje Orders Probe Of His Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by magaji700(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin but why is this Gandollar easily caught in everything he does.

Aswear, he doesn't know aw to cover his tracks.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Indomie001: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

its because there is a mole presently in his government .
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:15am On Mar 23, 2019
This guy na real aboki, as in they no get sense. After everything, dem still catch you for this kind thing?
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Donemmaco(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
EmekaBlue:

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Tyche(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

He's surrounded by miles and he never really knew it. Moreso, the man looks very dull too, too dull to occupy such an exalted position
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by chally100(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Annual Income of #150million... Civil service is the next big thing
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by BrainSanitizer: 9:28am On Mar 23, 2019
Wait oo... What am I seeing in the first picture?
#150,600,000 per annum?
So civil servants earn as much as #12,550,000 per month? Or is it plus all the bribes and kick backs?
I am not understanding again. Someone should please tell me that I am not seeing that thing clearly.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by judedave181: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2019
haftob:
Who saw that annual income of #150 million?
I beg which level civil servant earns #150,600,000 for this country? So a month salary is #12,550,000. Even a professor in uni does not earn 12million in a month.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2019
amaniro:
Ganduje shame on you.

Emmm pardon the BoneBeing cos he would do it again without Babariga grin

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 9:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Rucheen:
Sai Ganduje

grin

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloooody:
Gaundollar my man

I tell you grin

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by King19957(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

lack of coordination, he was Jones man during his university days

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by kazeeyoung(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
Civil Servant
150,000,000 Annual Salary shocked shocked shocked shocked
Youth wake dis people are wicked Sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by almarthins(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
thunder74:
A leopard can't change its skin. It is now obvious that we are being ruled in Nigeria by evil men. No wonder they could not cope under a good leader like GEJ.
Even if he wins today, it is a good ground to set aside the victory.

Hypocricy will kill nigerians. Jesus said no one is good except God. Many ministers and public servant stole under gej. Abi una don forget.lets nt talk about the billions he cornered as president. Is jonathan good ?

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by booblacain(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Why are the two handwriting the same? Looks like they were filled by the same person.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Uptown7(m): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2019
Desperate old hag
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Uptown7(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Rucheen:
Sai Ganduje
spotted slave
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by fredoooooo: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2019
Hahaha PDP grin
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Bbbwings: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Realtord43:
Actually he has WORN but he has not WON kano's heart
grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Bbbwings: 9:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
No be person annual income i dey see so? This one no pass Onnoghen own? For common School cert holder shocked
Efcc won't see this o
shocked shocked
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Bbbwings: 10:00am On Mar 23, 2019
MrBONE2:

I tell you grin
Julius resemble gandollar o shocked shocked shocked
Are they relatee cheesy
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by jaytee01(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Gandollar....... Corruption personified!
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by novenatim(m): 10:09am On Mar 23, 2019
This guy really looks desperate ooooooooo, its obvious bribery is in his blood. If its the will of God for PDP to win, then their victory is assured. He who plans evil or get involve in it will surely suffer for it.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by TourismMan(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

He is obviously a learner. He should go and learn from others.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Fake news. Ganduje has won kano people's heart. He doesn't need to bribe
yes...that's the latest and easiest defence you guys put up when you are caught red-handed. I'm sure you are one of those who believe the videos weren't real too...
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by bobbie007: 10:22am On Mar 23, 2019
It's so funny how we believe every news in Nigeria....this seem crippy and fake to me

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by nicepoker101(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

He is not smart enough
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by Confidens52(m): 10:29am On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:

he is still a learner not big thieve like tinubu,wamakko and so on.
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by MrBONE2(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Bbbwings:

Julius resemble gandollar o shocked shocked shocked
Are they relatee cheesy

Yeah Spiritually related but not biological grin
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by chukel(m): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2019
What level of civil service will give one an annual income of 150m naira
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by ekeneobo: 10:42am On Mar 23, 2019
Resurgent2016:

Not a smart criminal. He should go and learn some more
possibly from Tinubu
A well known thief
Re: Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) by kach17(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2019
PRINT QUALITY PLASTIC I'D CARD @ 250 NAIRA. CALL 08128000530, LOCATION IS NOT A PROBLEM. WE ALSO PRINT EVERYTHING DIGITAL .08128000530 CALL NOW! Whatsapp 08079719966

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ikeja Police College Building Collapse (Graphic Photos) / Media Chat: The 14 Things Buhari Said / Wike: Forget My Rough Face & How I Talk, Vote For Me As Your President (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.