Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,532 members, 7,770,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:04 AM

Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. (1275 Views)

Tinubu Dynasty Of Thieves: They Want To Buy A Yacht For N5b - Sowore / 2023: Plot To ‘uproot’ Tinubu’s Dynasty Thickens In Lagos / Real Pictures : Re: Osun APC Presidential Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by Flyingngel(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2019
The Osun election petition tribunal has come and gone with Adeleke declared winner by 2:1 of the tribunal judges: but what people don't really foresee is the slow dismantling of Tinubu acclaimed umpire.
This is how i think the cabal will bring him down.
1) They wanted to destroyed him during the first term but common reasoning prevail that Buhari may not garner enough vote to upset other southern regions so they needed Southwest especially Lagos State.
2) Oyetola will loss upto supreme court with that Tinubu is left with only Lagos State since Ekiti is independent of him. Ogun state also don't have much affiliation with him hence can betray him at any slightest time.
3) The next cabinet will see Fashola and Ambode given important portfolios that will give them good financial stead to fight Tinubu in Lagos.
4) cabal will look for a way to groom a likely successor to take over the reign of lagos from Tinubu.
5)The cabal will use divide and rule system in the southern part of Nigeria invariably dividing our votes into many places while the Northern part will be united thereby giving whosoever will come out frm there upper hand interms of vote.

4 Likes

Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by engreddy(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
The Osun election petition tribunal has come and gone with Adeleke declared winner by 2:1 of the tribunal judges: but what people don't really foresee is the slow dismantling of Tinubu acclaimed umpire.
This is how i think the cabal will bring him down.
1) They wanted to destroyed him during the first term but common reasoning prevail that Buhari may not garner enough vote to upset other southern regions so they needed Southwest especially Lagos State.
2) Oyetola will loss upto supreme court with that Tinubu is left with only Lagos State since Ekiti is independent of him. Ogun state also don't have much affiliation with him hence can betray him at any slightest time.
3) The next cabinet will see Fashola and Ambode given important portfolios that will give them good financial stead to fight Tinubu in Lagos.
4) cabal will look for a way to groom a likely successor to take over the reign of lagos from Tinubu.
5)The cabal will use divide and rule system in the southern part of Nigeria invariably dividing our votes into many places while the Northern part will be united thereby giving whosoever will come out frm there upper hand interms of vote.

Is your problem with tinubu? What did he really do to you? Don't you know politics is local?

Another I have seen about this PDP people is that you guys are just so hell bent on dividing this country with your divisive utterances and then, you will turn around to say 'Nigeria is more divided now than ever before'.

Now, it no longer Buhari that is the problem, it's the cabal, the tinubu, Amaechi, as long as it favours your divisive politics all to cause incitement of one ethic group against another
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by Flyingngel(m): 9:16am On Mar 23, 2019
engreddy post:

Is your problem with tinubu? What did he really do to you? Don't you know politics is local?

Another I have seen about this PDP people is that you guys are just so hell bent on dividing this country with your divisive utterances and then, you will turn around to say 'Nigeria is more divided now than ever before'.

Now, it no longer Buhari that is the problem, it's the cabal, the tinubu, Amaechi, as long as it favours your divisive politics all to cause incitement of one ethic group against another.

Go through all my all my post here, i don't mention Tinubu negatively. FYI i don't have any slightest intention to cause division in Nigeria; i believe there is a saying that '' the hen leave the killer and look at the person removing the feathers''. People you shld say that to is PMB with his 95% and 5% comment of perhaps El rufai with his religious bigotry.
I belong to no political party; i don't knw how you people come abt with this notion that anybody that talk abt APC is automatically a PDP person or IPOD.
Lastly as you rightly said politics is local that is why the youth president of Arewa came out to say to come 2023 North will produce another president.
Pls read between line that am not the one against Tinubu it is the Northern cabal.
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by engreddy(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
engreddy post:

Now, it no longer Buhari that is the problem, it's the cabal, the tinubu, Amaechi, as long as it favours your divisive politics all to cause incitement of one ethic group against another.

Go through all my all my post here, i don't mention Tinubu negatively. FYI i don't have any slightest intention to cause division in Nigeria; i believe there is a saying that '' the hen leave the killer and look at the person removing the feathers''. People you shld say that to is PMB with his 95% and 5% comment of perhaps El rufai with his religious bigotry.
I belong to no political party; i don't knw how you people come abt with this notion that anybody that talk abt APC is automatically a PDP person or IPOD.
Lastly as you rightly said politics is local that is why the youth president of Arewa came out to say to come 2023 North will produce another president.
Pls read between line that am not the one against Tinubu it is the Northern cabal.

Sorry for accusing you wrongly. However, you are either playing the script, acting it or falling into the same script of political division along ethic lines the PDP has been playing ever since they lost the Presidency in 2015.
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by Flyingngel(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2019
engreddy post:

Sorry for accusing you wrongly. However, you are either playing the script, acting it or falling into the same script of political division along ethic lines the PDP has been playing ever since they lost the Presidency in 2015.

I am not acting any script for anybody. If you can deduce my point in that write up; simply the Southern part shld unite and not fight against our common interest. Believe me Nigeria is divided alone ethnic and religious line except when it concerns looting our common patrimony that is when they will come together. Look at what is happening in River State, two friends and brothers fighting to a point of killing innocent people but shld have not happen in kano that is more populous.
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by mrsage(m): 9:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Point number 3 is so wrong and "almost impossible"

Fashola + Ambode put together can not fight Tinubu. And if they do they can not win.

They do not have what it takes to win such Political battle.
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by engreddy(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
engreddy post:

I am not acting any script for anybody. If you can deduce my point in that write up; simply the Southern part shld unite and not fight against our common interest. Believe me Nigeria is divided alone ethnic and religious line except when it concerns looting our common patrimony that is when they will come together. Look at what is happening in River State, two friends and brothers fighting to a point of killing innocent people but shld have not happen in kano that is more populous.

My dear, every state in the federation has their own problems with self interest of individuals taking the utmost priority. In kano you mentioned, they are also fighting each other. Both are Muslims and are fighting each other for who becomes the Gov. Don't tell me people are not affected or people has not died because of their fight. I'm sure people have lost their lives, but I believe the news has been suppresses.

I believe you are from Akwa Ibom. And you must have been aware of what happened in anang land, I can't remember exactly which local govt. But the problem there was so much that people were killed daily forcing many to live their homes. However, these stories never made national headlines like the hernsmen farmer issues, because they were simply suppressed.

Speaking of human nature, whenever their self interests is involved, they don't mind killing, even their brothers. You just need to see how people struggle for bus along plaza or very early in the me. It's simply how humans are and it's in their nature
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by Flyingngel(m): 10:28am On Mar 23, 2019
engreddy post:

My dear, every state in the federation has their own problems with self interest of individuals taking the utmost priority. In kano you mentioned, they are also fighting each other. Both are Muslims and are fighting each other for who becomes the Gov. Don't tell me people are not affected or people has not died because of their fight. I'm sure people have lost their lives, but I believe the news has been suppresses.

I believe you are from Akwa Ibom. And you must have been aware of what happened in anang land, I can't remember exactly which local govt. But the problem there was so much that people were killed daily forcing many to live their homes. However, these stories never made national headlines like the hernsmen farmer issues, because they were simply suppressed.

Speaking of human nature, whenever their self interests is involved, they don't mind killing, even their brothers. You just need to see how people struggle for bus along plaza or very early in the me. It's simply how humans are and it's in their nature.

I am from Akwa Ibom state. I agree with you- ukanafun and etim ekpo lga.
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by engreddy(m): 10:49am On Mar 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
engreddy post:

Speaking of human nature, whenever their self interests is involved, they don't mind killing, even their brothers. You just need to see how people struggle for bus along plaza or very early in the me. It's simply how humans are and it's in their nature.

I am from Akwa Ibom state. I agree with you- ukanafun and etim ekpo lga.

I hope you are updating yourself with what's going on in kano on the rerun? So, it's not just about South alone, every part of the country or any part of the world, as long as one's self interest is involve, they will do anything, just anything to get their way
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by Flyingngel(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2019
engreddy post:

I hope you are updating yourself with what's going on in kano on the rerun? So, it's not just about South alone, every part of the country or any part of the world, as long as one's self interest is involve, they will do anything, just anything to get their way.

Yea, are u frm Akwa Ibom?
Re: Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty. by engreddy(m): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Flyingngel:
engreddy post:

I hope you are updating yourself with what's going on in kano on the rerun? So, it's not just about South alone, every part of the country or any part of the world, as long as one's self interest is involve, they will do anything, just anything to get their way.

Yea, are u frm Akwa Ibom?
yes

(1) (Reply)

We Need Leader Like Obasanjo In Nigeria - Oyegun / Dino Melaye Releases Posters For Kogi Governorship Race / Imagine If FG Was Not Proactive In Encouraging Production Of Rice Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.