Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos (43880 Views)

Asue Ighodalo Other Edo Governorship Aspirants Unite At PDP Stakeholders Meeting / Idumota Mayhem: Court Remands Kunle Poly, Two Others For 30 Days / NURTW Suspends Kunle Poly After Attack On MC Oluomo At APC Rally In Lagos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:33am On Mar 23, 2019
The rivalry in the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW) Lagos chapter, appears to have been brought to an end, following the reunion between the union executives yesterday.

The NURTW top shots, Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle a.k.a Sego, Alhaji Azeez Lawal a.k.a Kunle Poly and Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya a.k.a MC Oluomo, were pictured together in an event which was led by Imam Offa who preached about peace and unity as can be seen in a video posted online.

After the clash at the All Progressives Congress (APC’s) governorship flag off campaign in Ikeja area of Lagos on Tuesday, 8th January 2019, the NURTW national leadership earlier suspended Azeez Lawal, popularly called Kunle Poly.

Kunle Poly was alleged to be responsible for the disruption of the APC rally and the stabbing of MC Oluomo.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/mc-oluomo-kunle-poly-and-other-nurtw-rivals-unite-at-event-in-lagos-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Mynd44: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Tajudeen Agbede needs to bring Mc Okuomo to heel abeg.

He is getting too big for his shoes

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by delugajackson: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2019
All hail the future governors of Lagos state.

250 Likes 26 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Ruddyman(m): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Thugs

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Herdsmen: 8:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Next political godfather's of Lagos State..and Southwest..

Who wan stop them...

Three of them governor's.. succeeding each other ...and dictating to our sophisticated tribe..

Congratulations to the Don's..

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Harrymig1(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
You are not far from the truth

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by slivertongue: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2019
College of touts and louts all alhaji's

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by GMbuharii: 8:45am On Mar 23, 2019
delugajackson:
Lolssssssssss

When they are on the MIC, Yoruba people listen with rapt attention

grin

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2019
mc oluomo too like phone, after watching a video of the both meeting at an event last year. Mehn i feel Kunle Poly more. Plus who is that Mc oluomo right hand man( the guy sitted leftside with mc oluomo and Kunle Poly)

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Rilwayne001: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Which one of them is kunle poly

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by naijapips04: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2019
see the way the media is glamourizing thuggery.

Why youths no go join cults?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by lordlugards: 9:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Those men you see there can't live without ritual.
They are vampires, vultures that has taken alot of human lives just for power.

Awon Eleri bu somebody's

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by judgementyard(m): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Make I fry beans?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Why are most of them yoruba muslims?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2019
Rilwayne001:
The guy without cap.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by sezsimon(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2019
Rilwayne001:
the one in white

8 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by nazicartel(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
The guy without cap.
the guy fresh ooo

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Earthquake2: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2019
Seun pls stop bringing this MC Oluomo nonsense to nairaland

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by partnerbizz4: 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
This tout is now a king maker.

Its well

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

3 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2019
slivertongue:
College of touts and louts all alhaji's

I was just thinking that too. I think you must be Alhaji to head touting union in Yorubaland. grin

Make i ask question o. I checked right side check left side of Oluomo neck i cant find scar from stab wound. Im beginning to think it was all comedy show. This reunion wipes away any claim that he was stabbed with poison weapon. The accuse who should be in prison for attempted murder, plus disturbance of public peace, is here sitting next to him. Me i no understand.

9 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by tsinzu: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2019
These sophisticated morons are looking for every avenue to normalize thuggery and agberoism. Sophisticated my ass!! More like sophisticated idiots.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by ainas247: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy All of them Alhaji hmmmm..... shocked

Dominate Google page 1 with your business, check my profile
to see result

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Banter1(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Any latest on kano gubernatorial rerun?
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by yuanexchanger: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2019
What of those who have died because of you guys.Well no one is worth fighting for especially here in nigeria.Check my siggy to get your Chinese yuan
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Eprolist: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Ok
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Akpo0: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Soon Lagos will be taken over by this political thugs in the name of politics

I pity the future of Lagos

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
Ok
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by ipobarethieves: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2019
cool Up National....... Progress
Re: MC Oluomo, Kunle Poly And Other NURTW Rivals Unite At Event In Lagos. Photos by babadeee(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2019
And they are all Alhaji grin cheesy those 3 idiots are millionaires grin cheesy Na only 9ja thugs they be role model angry sad

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency Reacts Over The Death Of Kolade Johnson Killed By F-SARS / 2019 Presidency: Patience Jonathan, Ekweremadu, Okorocha, Obi, Kalu Shortlisted / Adebayo Shittu Owns 12 Houses, 25 Cars, 93M Printing Press- Victor Oluwadamilare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.