Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) (98953 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by nameo: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2019
londayo:
PDP is still leading in kano with 1200 votes. Remaining two local govt. Nasarawa and kibiya.The Independent National Electoral Commission halted the collation of the supplementary governorship election in Kano State on Saturday as the results from two local governments failed to arrive.
The councils are Nasarawa and Kibiya.
INEC said the collation will resume at 8am on Sunday.
Results from 21 local councils have been collated already and it saw the incumbent Governor Abdullahi Ganduje of the All Progressives Congress shrinking the 26,655 votes gap between him and his challenger, Abba Kabir-Yusuf of the Peoples Democratic Party.
The votes from Nasarawa is expected to decide the winner of the election.
The PDP complained that its supporters were chased by armed thugs in some of the areas where voting took place.
But the APC and the police said the election was peaceful in many areas.
Below are some of the results in the local councils:
Bebeji:
APC: 1,969
PDP: 39
Minjibir:
APC: 2,214
PDP: 226
Bichi
APC: 1,969
PDP: 369
Albasu
APC: 1,084
PDP: 66
Rogo
APC: 1,033
PDP: 162
Tofa
APC: 628
PDP: 190
Gabasawa
APC: 728
PDP: 329
Sumaila
APC: 968
PDP: 154
Wudil
APC: 954
PDP: 23
Rimin Gado
APC: 1,463
PDP: 12
Karaye
APC: 1,317
PDP: 27
Takai
APC: 4,221
PDP: 149
Danbatta
APC: 608
PDP: 24
Rano
APC: 2,337
PDP: 37
Warawa
APC: 501
PDP: 152
Bebeji
APC: 205
PDP: 0
Rogo
APC: 1,033
PDP: 162
Gaya
APC: 1,051
PDP: 526
Tudun Wada
APC: 2,557
PDP: 508
Dala
APC: 2,905
PDP: 3,138
Doguwa
APC: 1,998
PDP: 24.

I told them.

Some no gree hear

If after all the mindless rigging, APC cannot "win" this (before the court upturns it that is) , then they are the most stupidd group of persons on earth

5 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 24, 2019
So PDP is leading with just 1200 in kano? This is bad

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,they should have inflated the figures with the resources at their disposal
SMH for this senatordave,i pity you walahi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately and fortunately, nasarawa is the stronghold of the pdp where if elections were held 100 times, they'd still win and little wonder thugs were made to have a field day there to disperse eligible voters. Its an area where informed and educated people of kano and the Lebanese live

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by londayo: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Donmedra:
So PDP is leading with just 1200 in kano? This is bad
Yes. But the court will restore the stolen mandate like osun state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
Unfortunately and fortunately, nasarawa is the stronghold of the pdp where if elections were held 100 times, they'd still win and little wonder thugs were made to have a field day there to disperse eligible voters. Its an area where informed and edicated people of kano and the Lebanese live
Gama ward, Nassarawa Local Government
Gubernatorial Re Run Election.

APC = 10,536
PDP = 3,409
Differences = 7,127

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2019
Donmedra:
Gama ward, Nassarawa Local Government
Gubernatorial Re Run Election.

APC = 10,536
PDP = 3,409
Differences = 7,127
source pls, for clarification . Because they said the result isn't out yet.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
grin Twitter
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Indispensable85(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
ImDStar:

Why are you quoting a criminal mind people who don't reason on their own na.

Ganjudollar is not PDP now, of course if it was to be PDP governor, all of us knows what would have happened to him.

So forget, since he's APC, he has never and would never be corrupt.

Nigeria is for all of us na.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Indispensable85(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
buhariguy:
ganduje is more simple, humble, clean than kwankwaso, and perform more than kwankwaso, so what is your problem? Why wil you prefer corrupt pdp if you are not partisan.

So everyone in pdp is corrupt? No corrupt person in Apc?
Kwankwaso is now dirty because he's Pdp, he wasn't dirty when he was Apc.?

8 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Indispensable85(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
buhariguy:
why are you like this, so a video without head or tail is too clear. How can you present the video in court?

My guy that video is clear enough for all to see. He couldn't even defend himself but ran to obtain an injunction from the corrupt court.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Donmedra:
since na, tambuwal has won
so, you should also believe what I said about kano. We're all waiting. Honestly this is quite good for our democracy, i mean a balanced equation. At their governors' forum, they'd have to now lobby to get some things done. No majority carrying the votes anymore on issues that would only favour the ruling party. This is good
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by sapoyoro(m): 12:12pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adexchelsea19:
SMH for this senatordave,i pity you walahi
senatordave?
no wonder.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
sapoyoro:

senatordave?
no wonder.
grin that's his other moniker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by BrownRoofRep: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

That's how those APC brain dead thugs reason.
Sometimes, I feel like puking after reading the hips of bullshits they wrote on Social Media. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
You claimed pdp were leading na

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by dokyOloye: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

Forget that guy.
Dem done use him boxers.

3 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by sevenhundred(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2019
nameo:

I told them.

Some no gree hear

If after all the mindless rigging, APC cannot "win" this (before the court upturns it that is) , then they are the most stupidd group of persons on earth
inconclusive loading
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by kelvinginzie: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
This rigging is strong,it cannot survive legal review

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
BrownRoofRep:

That's how those APC brain dead thugs reason.
Sometimes, I feel like puking after reading the hip of bush shits they wrote on Social Media. sad
lol. They also said Amaechi, elrufai, including akpabio are all saints now that they're in the apc. I can't forget the atrocities they perpetrated while in the pdp in a hurry. Kwakwanso is the only true leader in kano and the people would soon realise this. I watched him address the press yesterday with no single stress on his face and I was like, wooow! If he goes back to the apc, I won't like him again. If he so wishes, he could decamp to any other party but the apc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
fairfora:
lol. They also said Amaechi, elrufai, including akpabio are all saints now that they're in the apc. I can't forget the atrocities they perpetrated while in the pdp in a hurry. Kwakwanso is the only true leader in kano and the people would soon realise this. I watched him address the press yesterday with no single stress on his face and I was like, wooow! If he goes back to the apc, I won't like him again. If he so wishes, he could decamp to any other party but the apc.
with Tambuwal winning Kano state, bala Mohammed winning bauchi state and ortom winning benue state, Kwankwanso won't decamp to any party. meanwhile pdp wins too in osun state. oyetola is a daylight robber including osun state.his days are numbered in osun state government.

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
At last Tambuwal wins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by garfield1: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Johnnyessence:
with Tambuwal winning Kano state, bala Mohammed winning bauchi state and ortom winning benue state, Kwankwanso won't decamp to any party. meanwhile pdp wins too in osun state. oyetola is a daylight robber including osun state.his days are numbered in osun state government.
Bauchi polls isn't concluded until court decides on tafawa balewa results
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Johnnyessence:
I hope he didn't decamp. Pdp is spreading their wings again.They should just learn from their mistakes and send off the bag eggs amongst them. Apc is a scam sold to us by our selfish leaders.

4 Likes

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Pekele007: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

Under what rock did this one come out from? grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Indispensable85:

But the idiotic pigs said people voted against ganduje because kwankwaso is not corrupt and all the governors both past and present are saints.

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
garfield1:

even without the tafawa balewa lga, bala Mohamed is winning with a wide margin. Please check out yesterday's results and merge it with the previous ones.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2019
buhariguy:
the video is real, but what if i am the contractor? What if the contractor is kwankwaso? What if it was in 2012, when ganduje was kwankwaso deputy, what if i was the one offering him money on his birthday? The video does not add up, anybody can voluntary to testify in court, that does not make it to be from kickback. Court cannot accept it, ganduje was right to stop the investigation, becos the assembly wil wrongly impeach him
Bro the most important thing is that you agree that the video is authentic!
The rest are mere speculations!
The question is was he culpable or not?

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
Omololu2121:
K is defined as the alphabet used when one has exhausted his limited speeches... grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Seetto: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
buhariguy:
But the idiotic pigs said people voted against ganduje because kwankwaso is not corrupt and all the governors both past and present are saints.

Don't mind those idiotic pigs, kano knows kwankwaso is corrupt and they can attests to that, kwankwaso is the initiator of kick backs in kano ,in fact from reliable source he will demand for the kick back before awarding contract, ganduje was forced to complete some projects started by kwankwaso in which kwankwaso had already received kick back, this also Mark the beginning of the beginning of their political tussle when ganjuje threatened to expose him, ganduje took the footstep of his predecessor but did it foolishly...

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

SALBAS Oil And Gas: The Biggest Filling Station In Nigeria With Almost 200 Staff / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Nigeria Breaking News Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.