Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) (98994 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:19am On Mar 25, 2019
lakesidepapa:

Indeed he's. .! He's the mostly clueless nairalander I ever known..
you are the most clueless gandollar stooge nairalander I have ever known. Keep on living in your deluded state. In 6 months time, tribunal will remove gandollar barawo from that seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:21am On Mar 25, 2019
BaluBalu:

Here you are .
The dumbest nairalander ever .
Black monkey . Idiotic pig
back to sender in 100 fold. You and gandollar barawo will surely regret your actions of rigging the polls and shedding innocent blood .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:22am On Mar 25, 2019
garfield1:

You ended up repeating what i said.
.nope , bauchi, adamawa and rivers state are in pdp bag.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:23am On Mar 25, 2019
Pdp agent calling for the cancellation of results in Gama ward, Kano State

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnPBfvKiguU
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 4:41am On Mar 25, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
Its even stated in their laws about collecting and giving bribes! grin grin
Please don't tell me you dont even know the meaning of kickbacks? shocked
find the meaning ,then go to our constitution to know if its a crime to receive or give bribe!
Chai...this level of intelligence is utterly disappointing!!! embarassed embarassed
this is why i hate idiotic pigs, they are always illogical, i told you not to take me back, i said, all govs and past president receive kickback as birthday gift or donation, is like you lack comprehension, go back and read every point in my previous post, how can court determine if ganduje kickback is not a gift like thief obj library donation, i have given you many example of kickback, just give up, you dont know anything. You are shouting this one 'is a bribe' others are not bribe, they are gift and donations, nonsense. I think i am done with you, arrest him next 4yrs, or tell idiotic pigs party to arrest him in 2039 if they can come back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
this is why i hate idiotic pigs, they are always illogical, i told you not to take me back, i said, all govs and past president receive kickback as birthday gift or donation, is like you lack comprehension, go back and read every point in my previous post, how can court determine if ganduje kickback is not a gift like thief obj library donation, i have given you many example of kickback, just give up, you dont know anything. You are shouting this one 'is a bribe' others are not bribe, they are gift and donations, nonsense. I think i am done with you, arrest him next 4yrs, or tell idiotic pigs party to arrest him in 2039 if they can come back.
grin
The problem with people like you is that you seem to lack coherence when engaging in a discus with one.....!

The topic of discus is ganduje and the video showing where he received kickbacks...okay let me make the grammar easier for your brain to cope....He received bribe! Criminal offence!

Now for your info,it doesn't matter what you call it....That's not your business.....whether party gift or nothing...as long as it has been established that he received or gave bribe,he has committed a criminal offence and if today he has no immunity,he can be prosecuted and jailed!

Other focus is on ganduje,as for other leaders both past and present who were alleged to have engaged in corrupt practices, you can find time and make another thread where you can detail out all the evidence that PROVES they were caught red handed like ganduje in that video!

My problem is why even decide to bring other people into this discus is something I find hard to fathom!
Very poor Deviation tactics grin grin

Engaging your likes have been so much easier because the more you recklessly type trash,the more I marvel at your inability to comprehend deeply with your apparent unintelligibility!

Will enjoy this!
grin

1 Like

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2019
How can court determine a bribe from a faceless contractor, the case abinitio is null and void, secondly, which year was that, is it 10yrs ago or 6yrs ago, thirdly, it was just a gift, becos no evidence to prove if it was kickback(bribe) [quote author=openmine post=76961158]
;
The topic of discus is ganduje and the video showing where he received kickbacks...okay let me make the grammar easier for your brain to cope....He received bribe! Criminal offence!
it doesn't matter what you call it....That's not your business.....whether party gift or nothing...as long as it has been established that he received or gave bribe,he has committed a criminal offence and if today he has no immunity,he can be prosecuted and jailed!
Other focus is on ganduje,as for other leaders both past and present who were alleged to have engaged in corrupt practices, you can find time and make another thread where you can detail out all the evidence that PROVES they were caught red handed like ganduje in that video!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
How can court determine a bribe from a faceless contractor, the case abinitio is null and void, secondly, which year was that, is it 10yrs ago or 6yrs ago, thirdly, it was just a gift, becos no evidence to prove if it was kickback(bribe)
Whats the matter with you?
Do you think such evidence will be made known to the public when there is a court case that stopped the investigation?
You asked a question....how would the court determine a bribe from a faceless contractor?
Good...such contractor(s) like i initially said will be REVEALED because that will form part of the prosecution's witness including the journalist who obtained and revealed the video evidence!
However,they can't be pregnable now due to security reasons and the personality involved!
Who told you the contractors are faceless and ganduje walked into a dark room and received bribe from an unknown person...? Does that make sense to you?
Wait until the case is reopened in court and watch how the contractors will be revealed!

Secondly,you asked for the time or year such happened......such inane question is not only unnecessary but a total distraction!
No matter how long or how far,once there is a substantially verified video evidence that displays a person or personality giving or receiving kickbacks or bribes,No judge will spare such person esp when the contractors who took the incriminating video are put as witnesses in that matter!

Even though you are trying so hard and ineffectually to gratuitously defend a corrupt official who happens to be politically affiliated to you,please do so with at-least a little bit of objectivity and perspicacity!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by ejifranks(m): 10:44am On Mar 25, 2019
garfield1:

Did you see apc winning kano before
I told you... Bauchi is PDP

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by SUPPLYSNAIL: 10:50am On Mar 25, 2019
Hello Nigerians. A tailoring company based in Lagos is looking for people who could refer people who need tailoring services i.e they want to make outfits ranging from suits,traditional attires, agbadas, shirts etc
Their prices are affordable and You could earn about #100,000 as your commission from them when you refer more people.
E.g when you get someone who needs tailoring services you earn a certain percentage from every attire or outfit that is sewn so the money people you refer the more you get your profit .
Note that distance is not a barrier so you could bring jobs from all states in Nigeria and all over the world.
FOR MORE INFO AND EXPLANATION CALL 07014377736
Thanks
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
The case is already null and void because the bribe giver did not reveal himself in the video, nothing you can do about it, case close[quote author=openmine post=76963402]
Do you think such evidence will be made known to the public when there is a court case that stopped
You asked a question....how would the court determine a bribe from a faceless contractor?
Good...such contractor(s) like i initially said will be REVEALED because that will form part of the prosecution's witness including the journalist who obtained and revealed the video evidence!
Who told you the contractors are faceless and ganduje walked into a dark room and received bribe from an unknown person...? Does that make sense to you?
Wait until the case is reopened in court and watch how the contractors will be revealed!
Secondly,you asked for the time or year such happened......such inane question is not only unnecessary but a total distraction!
No matter how long or how far,once [b]there is a substantially verified video evidence
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 6:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
The case is already null and void because the bribe giver did not reveal himself in the video, nothing you can do about it, case close
Speak for yourself....Okay?
The laws of the land are clear!

Wait for the case to be reopened and watch how the contractors will be revealed as witnesses!

If ganduje had the same reasoning like you that such case is null and void,why did he get the court to stop the video investigation by the state assembly from proceeding further!

Ohh this your sort of reasoning is unpropitious. grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 7:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
openmine:

Speak for yourself....Okay?
The laws of the land are clear!

Wait for the case to be reopened and watch how the contractors will be revealed as witnesses!

If ganduje had the same reasoning like you that such case is null and void,why did he get the court to stop the video investigation by the state assembly from proceeding further!

Ohh this your sort of reasoning is unpropitious. grin
ganduje decided to stop the investigation because it wil cause distraction at this period of election, and he wil not be able to deliver the dividend of democracy at this time of election, and house of assembly wil blackmail him to get money for their campaign, stopping them from investigating blackmail video was the best thing to do. it is even difficult for efcc to win a case that even show the face of the giver, even with bank account details. That is why is difficult to arrest the past govs or thief obj that collected kickback
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by senatordave1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Guys,there about to announce bauchi results
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by senatordave1(m): 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Total valid votes 30k
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
buhariguy:
ganduje decided to stop the investigation because it wil cause distraction at this period of election, and he wil not be able to deliver the dividend of democracy at this time of election, and house of assembly wil blackmail him to get money for their campaign, stopping them from investigating blackmail video was the best thing to do.

grin grin grin grin
Bro pls don't be politically naive!
The governor knew he goofed when he received raw cash from those contractors...hence he had to cover up his tracks when it was obvious that he will face an impending impeachment if he doesn't stop the investigation!

You dont get distracted when you know you are innocent!! cheesy cheesy
If he wasn't guilty,he would have allowed the process go through knowing fully well that nothing will come out of it!

The house of assembly is made of core APC members who are loyal to the governor!
They were only compelled to start an investigation because that is their constitutional duty!

buhariguy:

it is even difficult for efcc to win a case that even show the face of the giver, even with bank account details. That is why is difficult to arrest the past govs or thief obj that collected kickback

I have said this and its getting obviously shocking that you cant differentiate between an allegation and a clear evidence!
In the case of obasanjo or other leaders,such alleged embezzlement were not properly substantiated hence the matter was thrown out of court!
Even buhari during his time as ptf chairman was investigated because billions of naira went missing under his nose...however,the evidence against him mysteriously went missing and buhari was let of the hook!
Learn to know the difference between an allegation and a stonewall evidence!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin grin
Bro pls don't be politically naive!
The governor knew he goofed when he received raw cash from those contractors...hence he had to cover up his tracks when it was obvious that he will face an impending impeachment if he doesn't stop the investigation!

You dont get distracted when you know you are innocent!! cheesy cheesy
If he wasn't guilty,he would have allowed the process go through knowing fully well that nothing will come out of it!

The house of assembly is made of core APC members who are loyal to the governor!
They were only compelled to start an investigation because that is their constitutional duty!

I have said this and its getting obviously shocking that you cant differentiate between an allegation and a clear evidence!
In the case of obasanjo or other leaders,such alleged embezzlement were not properly substantiated hence the matter was thrown out of court!
Even buhari during his time as ptf chairman was investigated because billions of naira went missing under his nose...however,the evidence against him mysteriously went missing and buhari was let of the hook!
Learn to know the difference between an allegation and a stonewall evidence!
if the evidence is stonewall, you and I wouldn't have be discussing the issue now,
if the contractor had revealed himself in the video, that would have be the end of discussion, nobody Will accept anybody coming out again to claim to be the person in the video, that was a bad job for the blackmailers,
tell me where the constitution said the giver of bribe should not be know or to be ghost
what if that hand is holy ghost hand, what if that is his forefathers hand,
what if thousand of people claim that hand, and we all clam that it was birthday gift.
the case is dead before arriving.

Thief obj case was even more easier, the public saw when donators were donating to the project,
thief fayose and uzor kalu said Thief obj force State governor to donate 10m naira each, all the contractors donated billions.

ganduje case is difficult to prosecute, because the unknown giver of the bribe is a ghost.
our constitution does not recognize ghost.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
if the evidence is stonewall, you and I wouldn't have be discussing the issue now,
if the contractor had revealed himself in the video, that would have be the end of discussion, nobody Will accept anybody coming out again to claim to be the person in the video, that was a bad job for the blackmailers,
tell me where the constitution said the giver of bribe should not be know or to be ghost
what if that hand is holy ghost hand, what if that is his forefathers hand,
what if thousand of people claim that hand, and we all clam that it was birthday gift.
the case is dead before arriving.

grin grin grin
With all due respect to you,i don't think you are quite perspicacious and your doleful logic is already dead on arrival!
First,it would amount to outright inanity on your part to unfortunately assume that he received such monies from the "holy ghost" grin grin
Even a mad man can reason better than this...no pun intended!!! cheesy cheesy

Secondly,no sensible person will reveal himself until the case or investigation has been reopened!
Thats a common tact that efcc is even employing in order for their witnesses to be protected from being threatened or intimidated by the accused!
When it is reopened...the judge will ask the prosecution to provide the evidence(written or video) and the said contractors that gave ganduje the monies!
Its called common sense which is unfortunately lacking in your previous and present submissions!
Guy seriously,i would have loved to know your age and the school you attended or attending but that would amount an indirect insult,so let me chill and watch how you make a mockery of yourself again while ineptly trying in-efficaciously to defend the indefensible!

buhariguy:

Thief obj case was even more easier, the public saw when donators were donating to the project,
thief fayose and uzor kalu said Thief obj force State governor to donate 10m naira each, all the contractors donated billions.

Like i have said in previous submissions,if you have evidence(video or documentation) to indicate that "thief" obasanjo gave bribe or received kickbacks,please put it up here or even open a new thread and reveal all the bribery scandals of obasanjo.....while you are at it,call efcc and let them know you have stonewall evidence to put obasajo or any other past leader behind bars!
Dont just brandish concocted figures without proof.....
Am waiting!!

buhariguy:

ganduje case is difficult to prosecute, because the unknown giver of the bribe is a ghost.
our constitution does not recognize ghost.
grin grin
You saw him receive monies from the hands of contractors who filmed it while he was smiling and you are ingenuously claiming the contractors are ghosts? grin grin
You will seriously make a terrible and unintelligible PRO!
i doubt if you have even watched the video but if you have then all your hours in an institute of learning was grossly shriveled!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
With all due respect to you,i don't think you are quite perspicacious and your doleful logic is already dead on arrival!
First,it would amount to outright inanity on your part to unfortunately assume that he received such monies from the "holy ghost" grin grin
Even a mad man can reason better than this...no pun intended!!! cheesy cheesy

Secondly,no sensible person will reveal himself until the case or investigation has been reopened!
Thats a common tact that efcc is even employing in order for their witnesses to be protected from being threatened or intimidated by the accused!
When it is reopened...the judge will ask the prosecution to provide the evidence(written or video) and the said contractors that gave ganduje the monies!
Its called common sense which is unfortunately lacking in your previous and present submissions!
Guy seriously,i would have loved to know your age and the school you attended or attending but that would amount an indirect insult,so let me chill and watch how you make a mockery of yourself again while ineptly trying in-efficaciously to defend the indefensible!

Like i have said in previous submissions,if you have evidence(video or documentation) to indicate that "thief" obasanjo gave bribe or received kickbacks,please put it up here or even open a new thread and reveal all the bribery scandals of obasanjo.....while you are at it,call efcc and let them know you have stonewall evidence to put obasajo or any other past leader behind bars!
Dont just brandish concocted figures without proof.....
Am waiting!!

grin grin
You saw him receive monies from the hands of contractors who filmed it while he was smiling and you are ingenuously claiming the contractors are ghosts? grin grin
You will seriously make a terrible and unintelligible PRO!
i doubt if you have even watched the video but if you have then all your hours in an institute of learning was grossly shriveled!
hahahahahahahahahaha, all the insult is allowed.
forget about anybody coming out to claim that hand, the case is dead before arriving.
if the blackmailers bring forward one person that will claim to be the giver of the kickback, ganduje Will bring 1,000 people that will claim to be the giver of the birthday gift since 2010.
just go and sleep,
is this kind of case pdp use to dribble efcc since 2004.
just imagine how onanife ibori sponsor another man to claim to be ibori that collected bribe during abacha regime.
you must be a kid if you think efcc can win this case that the giver is a ghost.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 3:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
hahahahahahahahahaha, all the insult is allowed.
forget about anybody coming out to claim that hand, the case is dead before arriving.
if the blackmailers bring forward one person that will claim to be the giver of the kickback, ganduje Will bring 1,000 people that will claim to be the giver of the birthday gift since 2010.
just go and sleep,
is this kind of case pdp use to dribble efcc since 2004.
just imagine how onanife ibori sponsor another man to claim to be ibori that collected bribe during abacha regime.
you must be a kid if you think efcc can win this case that the giver is a ghost.

grin grin
From you confirming that the video is authentic to bribery converted into a birthday gift to blackmail!
Your evasive moves are too predictable and unintelligible!
With all due respect,your watery and weakened submissions display an explicit case of naivety...you will really make a very poor lawyer! grin

All your submissions Ab initio about ganduje's bribery scandal have been based on hearsays,postulations and speculations!

The truth still remains that he received kickbacks from a contractor who was meant to carry out a project in kano state!
Due to the grave nature of the evidence, a state assembly investigation was carried out to further confirm the allegations which turned out to be genuine!
An international firm that specializes in authentication of video evidence was hired and confirmed this video as genuine!
The journalist who leaked the video confirmed that the contractors hid a camera to catch ganduje in the act!
When the investigation now required him to defend himself,rather than show up,he used the court to stop any investigation from the state from proceeding!

These are the facts not mindless speculations from a beer parlour gist concocted by an apparently drunk ganduje supporter who keeps exposing his folly while defending a politician that he hasn't seen or known for what exactly?

Finally,calling the unknown contractors ghosts possibly is the most foolish statement I have read from a supposed educated personality!
Your usage of the term ghost reinforces the fact that you don't even know the meaning or its usage.....ignorance is not an excuse!

We all know why efcc may allow him go or even delay the court process like they did in babachair lawal's case!
But let ganduje seize to be a governor and port to another party other than apc and watch the toothless efcc gather more than enough evidence to put him behind bars!

I have asked that you to prove evidences to show obasanjo's crime....cos it will be interesting to know what you know that has taken efcc years to find!
Please share these evidence with the house and let's know who obasajo truly is...well that's if the evidence is not another boned headed speculation and a figment of your imagination!
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
From you confirming that the video is authentic to bribery converted into a birthday gift to blackmail!
Your evasive moves are too predictable and unintelligible!
With all due respect,your watery and weakened submissions display an explicit case of naivety...you will really make a very poor lawyer! grin

All your submissions Ab initio about ganduje's bribery scandal have been based on hearsays,postulations and speculations!

The truth still remains that he received kickbacks from a contractor who was meant to carry out a project in kano state!
Due to the grave nature of the evidence, a state assembly investigation was carried out to further confirm the allegations which turned out to be genuine!
An international firm that specializes in authentication of video evidence was hired and confirmed this video as genuine!
The journalist who leaked the video confirmed that the contractors hid a camera to catch ganduje in the act!
When the investigation now required him to defend himself,rather than show up,he used the court to stop any investigation from the state from proceeding!

These are the facts not mindless speculations from a beer parlour gist concocted by an apparently drunk ganduje supporter who keeps exposing his folly while defending a politician that he hasn't seen or known for what exactly?

Finally,calling the unknown contractors ghosts possibly is the most foolish statement I have read from a supposed educated personality!
Your usage of the term ghost reinforces the fact that you don't even know the meaning or its usage.....ignorance is not an excuse!

We all know why efcc may allow him go or even delay the court process like they did in babachair lawal's case!
But let ganduje seize to be a governor and port to another party other than apc and watch the toothless efcc gather more than enough evidence to put him behind bars!

I have asked that you to prove evidences to show obasanjo's crime....cos it will be interesting to know what you know that has taken efcc years to find!
Please share these evidence with the house and let's know who obasajo truly is...well that's if the evidence is not another boned headed speculation and a figment of your imagination!
you have answer the question, the video show the hand of the giver, that is the end of the story,
any other story by the idiotic pigs are speculations and beer parlour gist.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
you have answer the question, the video show the hand of the giver, that is the end of the story,
any other story by the idiotic pigs are speculations and beer parlour gist.
grin grin
Bro go and sit down.....you have absolutely nothing tangible to offer in this argument!
Just go and drink your beer in peace!

Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 5:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
Bro go and sit down.....you have absolutely nothing tangible to offer in this argument!
Just go and drink your beer in peace!
as i said before, as long as the video only show the hand of the giver, every other thing is speculations,
it could be a speculation that the hand gave out kickback from a contractor or a speculation that the hand gave out birthday gift from ganduje Cousin or from me.
is also a speculation that the hand was 2010, or 2018.
idiotic pigs can believe any of the speculation that, it was a bribe or kickback, it was even given by buhari or osinbajo.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
as i said before, as long as the video only show the hand of the giver, every other thing is speculations,
it could be a speculation that the hand gave out kickback from a contractor or a speculation that the hand gave out birthday gift from ganduje Cousin or from me.
is also a speculation that the hand was 2010, or 2018.
idiotic pigs can believe any of the speculation that, it was a bribe or kickback, it was even given by buhari or osinbajo.
Guy the more you keep talking abi nah typing, the lesser input in term of reasoning you keep making!
Your debilitated analogy of just seeing a hand as not substantial enough is an insult on your own intelligence!
As i have said for the umpteenth time,the burden of proof will be settled in court when a judge will request for the giver and the receiver to be present in court to give their own side of the story!
As long as the person or persons who gave ganduje such monies are human beings and not ghosts like you sheepishly speculated,then ganduje has every reason to be weary and disturbed!
So now you agree that it was not a ghost as you ineptly and maladroitly alluded to!
This depicts you as one who has little or no coherence in making any sententious argument on this issue...!
grin
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
openmine:

Guy the more you keep talking abi nah typing, the lesser input in term of reasoning you keep making!
Your debilitated analogy of just seeing a hand as not substantial enough is an insult on your own intelligence!
As i have said for the umpteenth time,the burden of proof will be settled in court when a judge will request for the giver and the receiver to be present in court to give their own side of the story!
As long as the person or persons who gave ganduje such monies are human beings and not ghosts like you sheepishly speculated,then ganduje has every reason to be weary and disturbed!
So now you agree that it was not a ghost as you ineptly and maladroitly alluded to!
This depicts you as one who has little or no coherence in making any sententious argument on this issue...!
grin
you have said it all,
the blackmailers Will State their own story how they use journalist to plant camera on the shirt of giver, and that money was a kickback from the contract given to him by ganduje,
is that not the speculation you want to hear,?
and ganduje will also state his own, how he received a birthday gift from his Cousin in 2010 and it was video by his Cousin friend who came with him to present the gift.

this is my point,
the two side of the speculations are right,
it Will be the judge discretion to believe what he want to believe.
the judge can even believe it was not only a kickback, it was the contract sum total of $5tr,
because you and i did not court the money, even the judge can not court the money.

you Will be alright las las.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 9:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
buhariguy:
you have said it all,
the blackmailers Will State their own story how they use journalist to plant camera on the shirt of giver, and that money was a kickback from the contract given to him by ganduje,
is that not the speculation you want to hear,?
and ganduje will also state his own, how he received a birthday gift from his Cousin in 2010 and it was video by his Cousin friend who came with him to present the gift.

Blackmailer kor grin grin
And you lord and master knew ab initio but still decided to fall into the trap of a blackmailer by willingly receiving the blackmailer's kickbacks?
You see why i said its absurd and ridiculous to keep defending this corrupt man?
grin
Secondly,your assumptions are just too weak and senseless!
grin grin
So his cousin gave him a birthday gift of monies in euros and pounds while filming ganduje accepting it with open hands....Truly,you are seriously not making sense!
Well,i would rather not go that path of a mindless speculation which is a tact by you to evade the real issue at hand!

buhariguy:

this is my point,
the two side of the speculations are right,
it Will be the judge discretion to believe what he want to believe.
the judge can even believe it was not only a kickback, it was the contract sum total of $5tr,
because you and i did not court the money, even the judge can not court the money.

First you said its a birthday gift...now you are alluding its a kickback?
Read my submissions,am not postulating or speculating!
This is based on the findings of the state assembly before it was shut down by ganduje!
You are free to speculate but please do so with some level of intelligence nah undecided undecided
Guy are you perusing your own submissions before pressing the submit button?
Jezzz cheesy cheesy

buhariguy:

you Will be alright las las.
Me being alright is not subject to the economy or politics in the country!
Maybe thats your lot!
Please try to be adequately informed before spewing trash on the social media!
You are pathetically humiliating all your years of education...sorry but the truth hurts cry cry
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 6:48am On Mar 27, 2019
openmine:

Blackmailer kor grin grin
And you lord and master knew ab initio but still decided to fall into the trap of a blackmailer by willingly receiving the blackmailer's kickbacks?
You see why i said its absurd and ridiculous to keep defending this corrupt man?
grin
Secondly,your assumptions are just too weak and senseless!
grin grin
So his cousin gave him a birthday gift of monies in euros and pounds while filming ganduje accepting it with open hands....Truly,you are seriously not making sense!
Well,i would rather not go that path of a mindless speculation which is a tact by you to evade the real issue at hand!

First you said its a birthday gift...now you are alluding its a kickback?
Read my submissions,am not postulating or speculating!
This is based on the findings of the state assembly before it was shut down by ganduje!
You are free to speculate but please do so with some level of intelligence nah undecided undecided
Guy are you perusing your own submissions before pressing the submit button?
Jezzz cheesy cheesy

Me being alright is not subject to the economy or politics in the country!
Maybe thats your lot!
Please try to be adequately informed before spewing trash on the social media!
You are pathetically humiliating all your years of education...sorry but the truth hurts cry cry
you are not getting my point, I said you can believe what you want to believe, the judge can even believe ganduje was given $5tr in the video, the house of assembly can investigate what they want to believe,
but that does not make you reliably inform,
all this are still just speculations,
the house of assembly can believe what any journalist told them or anybody can come out to claim to be the contractor,
all is still speculations,
because you and i were not there, the judge were not there, House of assembly were there, and the video did not tell us anything,
you are only explaining the video base on what you were told by the scriptwriters,
what if the scriptwriter told you, it was birthday gift since 2010, wont you believe,
but if the face was show, you and i will not need any interpreter to tell us the story behind the scene, they wouldn't have be need for investigation, that would have be a solid evidence without the scriptwriter explaining what we don't know that took place behind the scene.
the video is incomplete, a complete video does not need discrete explanation.
a complete video Will show both the giver and the receiver, the amount and what the money is meant for.
you are right because of what the scriptwriter told you and i am Wrong because i view the scriptwriter from another angle of the scene.
we are both inform, thank you.
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by DabuIIIT: 8:20am On Mar 27, 2019
[s]
buhariguy:
you are not getting my point, I said you can believe what you want to believe, the judge can even believe ganduje was given $5tr in the video, the house of assembly can investigate what they want to believe,
the house of assembly can believe what any journalist told them or anybody can come out to claim to be the contractor,
because you and i were not there, the judge were not there, House of assembly were there, and the video did not tell us anything,
you are only explaining the video base on what you were told by the scriptwriters,
what if the scriptwriter told you, it was birthday gift since 2010, wont you believe,
but if the face was show, you and i will not need any interpreter to tell us the story behind the scene, they wouldn't have be need for investigation, that would have be a solid evidence without the scriptwriter explaining what we don't know that took place behind the scene.
a complete video Will show both the giver and the receiver, the amount and what the money is meant for.
you are right because of what the scriptwriter told you and i am Wrong because i view the scriptwriter from another angle of the scene.
[/s]

Kindly shut up, thank you
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by openmine(m): 8:35am On Mar 27, 2019
buhariguy:
grin grin
So you wrote all these just so that you can try in vain to convince me that the video evidence was scripted?
grin
So if it was scripted like you are speculating,why did he stop the investigation from going further?
Let's say these whole stuff was one big circus,who is the big loser here? Of course its ganduje!
I know why you are making such effort....its simply due to his political affiliation and that of urs are the same!
Could you even say the same for other leaders past and present that are not in you party?
Like I said and I still ask again,if this whole stuff wasa scripted move or a bunch of speculation or even a plot by blackmailers to tarnish his image....So I ask....Why was he there in the first place receiving such monies without knowing that he is setup?
It would have even been more complicated had the police been invited to witness the receiving of the said bribe! grin
Secondly,if this stuff was a mere script,why not allow it play on since its a script and not real according to you....why stop an investigation which to you is based on a lie?
grin grin You see why your logic is not sellable?
Re: Rerun: Kano Supplementary Governorship Election (Live Updates, Results) by buhariguy(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
So you wrote all these just so that you can try in vain to convince me that the video evidence was scripted?
grin
So if it was scripted like you are speculating,why did he stop the investigation from going further?
Let's say these whole stuff was one big circus,who is the big loser here? Of course its ganduje!
I know why you are making such effort....its simply due to his political affiliation and that of urs are the same!
Could you even say the same for other leaders past and present that are not in you party?
Like I said and I still ask again,if this whole stuff wasa scripted move or a bunch of speculation or even a plot by blackmailers to tarnish his image....So I ask....Why was he there in the first place receiving such monies without knowing that he is setup?
It would have even been more complicated had the police been invited to witness the receiving of the said bribe! grin
Secondly,if this stuff was a mere script,why not allow it play on since its a script and not real according to you....why stop an investigation which to you is based on a lie?
grin grin You see why your logic is not sellable?
no time for investigation because is election period,
pls, sincerely tell me if all this was not aim towards election,
the motive behind it, is enough to stop any investigation even if he is not guilty,
the same way idiotic pigs party were shouting about the timing of onnoghen case,
the House of assembly were seriously in need of Cash, so they can believe anything against the governor just to get money for their own election, and most of them without a return ticket can also be against him, all this are just politics, everything Will soon die down,

we still have many case efcc has not touch since their establishment in 2004.
wait till 2023 for ganduje,
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Nigeria Breaking News Today / Kayode Fayemi Wears Bullet Proof Vest Under His Buba For Campaign. Photos / Nsima Ekere Slums At Home; Udom Emmanuel Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.