Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections (29017 Views)

ADP, LP Win Senate, Reps Rerun Elections In Plateau / Dino Melaye Becomes International Observer Ahead Of Rerun Elections In Nigeria / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by babadeee(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin Buhari campaign on free and fair election is like hawking salt in the rain cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by goodvision12(m): 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:
Why is opposition always in the haste to run to the media?
I'm very sure one APC agent would have bn beaten this morning as well but they will prefer to close their eyes to that particular report and intentionally forget to accompany this kind of report with such unfavourable one?
Is coming online not to be accompanied with honesty and openness or what do u think?
God will punish you for supporting evil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Bossjakande: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:
I'm very sure one APC agent would have bn beaten this morning as well but they will prefer to close their eyes to that particular report and intentionally forget to accompany this kind of report with such unfavourable one?
Is coming online not to be accompanied with honesty and openness or what do u think?
guy am not happy with u

1 Like

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Arysexy(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2019
Oshiomothief want to implement osun template in Kano, he will eventually set Kano on fire, those Kano guys are not as docile as Osun ppl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Banter1(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2019
I hate what am seeing and reading, let people make their choice for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by goaldynboy: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2019
PDP should match APC thug for thug!

They saw what APC did in Osun State and should not allow that to happen again!!
undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Banter1(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:
Guy am APC, but i don't like what is going on in kano. let people make their choice, why is Gandollar so desperate to retain his seat? his people have rejected him. Free and fair elections in kano, APC stand no chance of winning it.

5 Likes

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Sat 23rd Mar WISDOM FOR THE DAY .

THE BELIEVER’S ENTITLEMENT

“Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:” Ephesians 1: 3 KJV

In order to reign, you must know and understand what is available to you. You see, the gospel of Jesus Christ is a complete gospel. It is a total package. It tells you where you are coming from and also lets you know what you are entitled to. We have in time past failed to emphasize the believer’s entitlement. So somebody says “I am a Christian” and he does not even know what makes him one. He is ignorant of what is available to him.

The believer is in Christ! That means that everything Jesus deserves you also get. What does this mean? It means you are not just redeemed from sin, but you are also blessed. As a believer, you are standing on a blessed ground where there is no sickness, lack, barrenness, struggle or curse. On this blessed ground, you are made wealthy. He brought you out so He can set your feet on a solid rock. He does not just bring you out so you can stay on a muddy ground. No! He brought you out so that you can stay in a wealthy place. Child of God, understand the fact that Jesus is wealthy! Therefore, you cannot but desire wealthWhen you wake up in the morning, expect only good to come to you. This is so because Jesus took everything that has to do with you and handed over everything that has to do with Him. It was a spiritual exchange. You must understand this in order to appropriate it.

Don’t let the devil lie to you! Don't let him look at you based on your present circumstance. Anyone looking at you based on your circumstance now is deceived. Without any shadow of doubt, I want to let you know that they have not heard the last of you. You will spring a surprise.
Further reading: 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Ephesians 1:17-23
Daily Bible Reading: Morning - Joshua 13-15, Evening - Luke 1:57-80
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by donc26(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2019
Ndi Ara. The same PDP that criticize the military for involving in the elections.They should have gone there with their knives and guns for protection. Una never see anything.

1 Like

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by ipobarethieves: 10:16am On Mar 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin wink grin wink grin undecided ankara wey don fade finish b4.
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by pelicanbeau(f): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Why is APC doing this? Why do you want to win at all cost? It is better you lose and find the cause of your unpopularity
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Buhari keep breaking records in negative way

1 Like

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Boyooosa(m): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2019
goodvision12:
God will punish you for supporting evil
Well, i know you can't understand where I'm coming from and you dont need to. But you dont need to curse people for airing their opinion or seeking ur own opinion, a cultured fellow will never do that.
I hope this particular message meets ur right frame of mind.
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by felixomor: 10:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Locate the collation officers for this election and monitor them closely
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by malakaimoscondo: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:
egwe
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by goodvision12(m): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Well, i know you can't understand where I'm coming from and you dont need to. But you dont need to curse people for airing their opinion or seeking ur own opinion, a cultured fellow will never do that.
I hope this particular message meets ur right frame of mind.
I am sorry for cursing you but Apc is a cursed party and only cursed and violent people will support their evil network.
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Boyooosa(m): 10:46am On Mar 23, 2019
Banter1:
Guy am APC, but i don't like what is going on in kano. let people make their choice, why is Gandollar do desperate yo retain his seat? his people have rejected him. Free and fair elections in kano, APC stand no chance of winning it.
I don't believe that u r APC but if sincerely you are, the fact doesnt justify your claims here.
I did not support any candidate nor party but literally, I detest pdp"'s ideologies greatly, most especially the way they treated this country for the numbers of years that is open to me n u. They had the chance and blew it, they maltreated us when they were supposed to help.
We that they bruised and stole our joy for so many years, are the ones they are now running to to gain sympathy from, tufiakwa. Any one that forget those years must be very young.. Assuming a new party is approaching the media for such wolf cry, I would have bn a lil bit compassionate but not PDP, Ever!
And for APC, they are just learning to be useless, let's watch them and leave them for karma to work on them (you don't fight for God cos He Is a perfectionist in that field).
MW, I will remind you that I told u this, this year, go and write it down.
APC will clamour for help more than PDP is currently doing but it would be too late. I hope u will not blame me again if I forsake them with similar comment....
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by okonyia(m): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Let see excuse police and INEC will give again in this re-run
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Kulas: 10:56am On Mar 23, 2019
APC is the worst thing that can happen to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Boyooosa(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2019
goodvision12:
I am sorry for cursing you but Apc is a cursed party and only cursed and violent people will support their evil network.
Check out my post very well, I never supporred APC, and I'm not seeing that happening.
I only did not know the reason PDP are running to us when they knew that they forked this nation big time. They caused the emergence of APC and they are now crying a loud foul. They are playing victim. The question is, when they were there, did they maximise the opportunity they had?
I hope you will not solicit for APC, by the time karma starts with them as well...
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by CityNGR: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2019
angry

okonyia:
Let see excuse police and INEC will give again in this re-run
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by goodvision12(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

Check out my post very well, I never supporred APC, and I'm not seeing that happening.
I only did not know the reason PDP are running to us when they knew that they forked this nation big time. They caused the emergence of APC and they are now crying a loud foul. They are playing victim. The question is, when they were there, did they maximise the opportunity they had?
I hope you will not solicit for APC, by the time karma starts with them as well...
my dear God will see us through
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Boyooosa(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2019
goodvision12:
my dear God will see us through
Anen bro!
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Banter1(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2019
Boyooosa:

I don't believe that u r APC but if sincerely you are, the fact doesnt justify your claims here.
I did not support any candidate nor party but literally, I detest pdp"'s ideologies greatly, most especially the way they treated this country for the numbers of years that is open to me n u. They had the chance and blew it, they maltreated us when they were supposed to help.
We that they bruised and stole our joy for so many years, are the ones they are now running to to gain sympathy from, tufiakwa. Any one that forget those years must be very young.. Assuming a new party is approaching the media for such wolf cry, I would have bn a lil bit compassionate but not PDP, Ever!
And for APC, they are just learning to be useless, let's watch them and leave them for karma to work on them (you don't fight for God cos He Is a perfectionist in that field).
MW, I will remind you that I told u this, this year, go and write it down.
APC will clamour for help more than PDP is currently doing but it would be too late. I hope u will not blame me again if I forsake them with similar comment....
please go through my comment on nairaland.
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by AmazingELixir: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2019
[s]
donc26:
Ndi Ara. The same PDP that criticize the military for involving in the elections.They should have gone there with their knives and guns for protection. Una never see anything.
[/s]

There is only one certified onye ara here....the modafvcker I just crossed his trash rant..
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Mizwisdom(f): 11:24am On Mar 23, 2019
Do or die
Re: Official PDP Agents Attacked In Kano Rerun Elections by Truthbites: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Can't we just go beyond this violent method??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune / Names Of Politicians Who May Replace Babachir Lawal As SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.