Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Real Madrid Keeper, Courtois Reveals Those Who Want To ‘kill’ Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Keeper, Courtois Reveals Those Who Want To ‘kill’ Him (576 Views)

Thibaut Courtois To Miss 2023/2024 Season Due To 'serious' Injury In Training / Yağmur Aşık, Wife Of Emre Aşık Paid Hitman $1.3m To Kill Him / Breaking!!Keylor Navas Real Madrid Keeper Signs A Four Year Deal With Psg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Keeper, Courtois Reveals Those Who Want To ‘kill’ Him by Biggerday1: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2019
Real Madrid goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois, has claimed the Spanish press are out to “kill” him, insisting he is “one of the best in the world”.

Courtois has endured a difficult campaign at the Santiago Bernabeu, since joining from Chelsea in the summer.

He was also at fault for the only goal Belgium conceded, in the Euro 2020 qualifier against Russia.

The mistake completed a difficult week for the keeper, who was dropped by Zinedine Zidane in his first game back in charge of Real Madrid against Celta Vigo last Saturday, recalling Keylor Navas in his place.

“I still consider myself one of the best in the world, even though the Spanish press want to kill me.

“I feel strong, I’m calm, playing well and training well,” Courtois told Marca.

Courtois also shrugged off his mistake against Russia.

READ MORE:http: //jamesnews.com.ng/2019/03/23/real-madrid-keeper-courtois-reveals-those-who-want-to-kill-him/

(1) (Reply)

24-04-2019 Today @8.5odds On Bet9ja Pay after winning! / Joseph Yobo Pictured With His Three Adorable Kids (photo) / CAF Champions League Final(wydad Abandoned Match In 61st Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.