Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

How To Use Fake Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Fake Facebook Account (1034 Views)

If You Need Old Facebook Account Login Details Come In Here. / How To Create Fake Facebook Account And Use It To Promote Your Business / Old Facebook Account Login Needed Asap . Inbox Me Your Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Fake Facebook Account by Herkinsgist12(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Facebook have become the largest social media platform in the world where everyone want to be. Facebook has 1.5 BILLION active monthly users. This means that approximately 1/7th of all human beings on Earth use Facebook on a regular basis. So if you do not have access to it this post; how to open a fake facebook account is for you

With such a staggering number of users, Facebook's security measures to control hacking and fraud have gotten more pervasive, more restrictive, and more subtle. This makes sense when you consider that Facebook is also one of the largest advertising platforms in the world. Their whole reason for existence now seems to be showing ads. After all, businesses selling things with ads compromise about 75% of Facebook's total revenue stream. Their ads are worth billions of dollars a month, so it makes sense that they'd do everything in their power to protect that revenue.

Mark Zuckerberg profile on facebook
THIS SET OF PEOPLE NEED A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO STAY ANONYMOUS
A lot of people today want to get on facebook without their identity been shown on this site to avoid been logged out of the site. Some eastern countries like Bangladesh China and North Korea have done there best to completely lock down facebook access in their country Because they want to take control of their flow of information.

Which means anyone from these above listed country that are willing to use facebook must use it as a fake account because of the restriction their government have placed on the site in their country. "so also anyone willing to use a fake facebook profile for any reason at all."

Here in this write-up I will tell you why you are always logged out of your fake facebook profile and what you can do to be there till you tell facebook you're no more interested.

Do you love that? Now let's get into business.

NOTE: share with anyone having the same problem that has to be solved
REASONS WHY YOU ALWAYS GOT LOGGED OUT OF A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.
When a lot of people want to Register a fake facebook what some do is to log in directly without any backup for their IP address. Even some will tell you to always off your location to make sure you're not logged out of any restricted social media platforms but the answer is still the same thing if your APN provider (SIM card) is still from the restricted country then you will still be logged out no matter your anonymity, even your IP address is there even if you off your location or disable it forever. Sometimes your DNS might cause you to be logged out of facebook because it still have some relationships with you APN provider.

Even some people will tell you to add less on facebook so that your activities will not be noticed but let me tell you you're not banned by human you're being banned by a bot so no lucky of you not been logged out.
WHAT TO DO TO STAY ON FACEBOOK TILL YOU'RE NO MORE INTERESTED. HOW TO USE A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

I know alot of people will be happy and prepared for this section now there we go.

To stay on facebook you need to use a vpn. Vpn means "virtual network provider" which means once you're switched to a vpn you're automatically using a fake IP address that's it the vpn provider will have your location with them and they will give out their own location to any website you are. Which means if you're switch to USA your vpn will only show you've logged in from USA not your local country anymore

But the sad thing about vpn is that they do fail their user if you're using a free vpn because they always want people to use a paid one so that's why there are issues of you using a particular vpn network and you still Been logged out of your fake facebook book, instead use a paid one.
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE A PAID VPN INSTEAD OF A FREE ONE TO USE A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT.

nothing free is ever up to the standard of a paid one. When you paid for vpn they will never release your phone information to any website even facebook.

I will recommend you using cyberghost.com or Expression.com but I will prefer you should use cyberghost because even when logged to their website they will show your phone ip address and tell you if it's secure or not then after you've buy their payed one they will show maybe you're secure or not. I'm sure you will thank me later.

NOTE: they will offer you a free service don't use it.
METHOD TWO TO USE A FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

Also to be 99.9% secure on facebook you shouldn't use their facebook app

Instead use chrome browser or Firefox

you need to use a web proxy; web proxy is also like vpn because everything you're doing on a browser flows through your proxy which means you can still be secured using a browser by changing your proxy

To use a web proxy you manually go to you web browser settings to set your proxy and start running things like you want

To get the proxy that best suit you visit premproxy.com to buy a proxy and stay safe on the internet or facebook.

Share with friends if this article really help you!
How to set proxy on chrome
1. In the main menu, select Settings.

2. Under Network, click Change proxy settings…

3. In the Connections tab, click LAN settings .

4. Enable Use a proxy server for your LAN , then type in the proxy’s address and port in the Address field.
How to set proxy on Firefox
1. In the main menu, select Settings.
2. Scroll down and click View advanced settings .
3. Scroll down and click Open proxy settings .
4. Under Manual proxy setup, enable Use a proxy server, then type in the proxy’s address and port in the Address field.
Leave your comment if this really helps you. Let the author of this website know if there's any problems similar to this if we can be of help.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Design This Website For Me? / Lpv Forum Account For Sale$$$ / Which Webhosting Can I Use For A Phishing Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.