Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian (706 Views)

Benin Republic Deports Many Nigerians (Video, Photos) / Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by LiftedMan: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Federal Government has announced the deportation of four Ghanaian nationals for what it attributed to their violation of some immigration rules.

This was disclosed in a statement issued by the Public Relations Unit of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Friday in Abuja.

The statement reads: “The Nigeria Immigration Service has carried out a Deportation Order as authorised by the Honourable Minister of Interior in respect of four Ghanaian Nationals for violating various provisions of the Immigration Act and Regulations.

“This is in line with the powers vested on the Honourable Minister of Interior in Section 45(1) and (2) of the Immigration Act 2015.

“The Order which was issued in the interest of the Public affects three males and a female. They are, Florence Donkur, Simon Gyan, Yeboah Collins and Alhaji Isa.

“They were deported to their country of origin via Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja today 22nd March, 2019 by 0900 hrs.

“The Comptroller General of Immigration, Muhammad Babandede, uses this medium to reaffirm the commitment of the Service to enforce relevant laws whenever the need arises while encouraging regular migrants in the country to be law abiding”.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-deports-ghanaians-violation-immigration-rules-205590/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Good move.
My gateman na Ghanian
I want make them deport am sef
He dey pass information to my ladies
Because them dey sabi catch me wella. And na especially when he dey house.
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by LiftedMan: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by LiftedMan: 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shibaraba:
Good move.
My gateman na Ghanian
I want make them deport am sef
He dey pass information to my ladies
Because them dey sabi catch cheesy cheesy angry me wella. And na especially when he dey house.

grin angry
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by Conceptman: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by Greenleaf247: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by lonlytroy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Watch how Ghana immigration service will start raiding Nigerians in their country
Imagine even Nigeria dey deport
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by PetroDollax: 12:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
They were deported, not for having committed crimes but overstaying the period allowe$ for Ecowas citizens to stay in another member state? Fuckeduppedness I hope the Nigerian government is ready to receive millions of its citizens in Ghana, many of whom are living in Ghana illegally. Hahahaha Fuckeduppedness grin

LiftedMan:
The Federal Government has announced the deportation of four Ghanaian nationals for what it attributed to their violation of some immigration rules.

This was disclosed in a statement issued by the Public Relations Unit of the Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS, Friday in Abuja.

The statement reads: “The Nigeria Immigration Service has carried out a Deportation Order as authorised by the Honourable Minister of Interior in respect of four Ghanaian Nationals for violating various provisions of the Immigration Act and Regulations.

“This is in line with the powers vested on the Honourable Minister of Interior in Section 45(1) and (2) of the Immigration Act 2015.

“The Order which was issued in the interest of the Public affects three males and a female. They are, Florence Donkur, Simon Gyan, Yeboah Collins and Alhaji Isa.

“They were deported to their country of origin via Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja today 22nd March, 2019 by 0900 hrs.

“The Comptroller General of Immigration, Muhammad Babandede, uses this medium to reaffirm the commitment of the Service to enforce relevant laws whenever the need arises while encouraging regular migrants in the country to be law abiding”.

https://www.today.ng/news/nigeria/nigeria-deports-ghanaians-violation-immigration-rules-205590/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Nigeria Deports Four Ghanaian by deuces77(m): 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2019
lonlytroy:
Watch how Ghana immigration service will start raiding Nigerians in their country
Imagine even Nigeria dey deport

Etteh me sef surprise oo.

(1) (Reply)

Re-newing International Passport!!lagos Has None? / Can I Book A Flight Directly From An Airline / The Reality of Item Refund Policy... Nigeria Vs Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.