Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,600 members, 7,827,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Closed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Closed (1083 Views)

Earn More Than #50,000 Naira Monthly And #20,000 Weekly By Just Reading News / How To Earn #1,000 Daily And #30,000 Monthly Doing Simple Tasks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Closed by maxweb(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Closed
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
Up
Re: Closed by ShadowM(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
What's your whatsapp number bro
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
ShadowM:
What's your whatsapp number bro
Check signature.
Its urgent pls
Re: Closed by ShadowM(m): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Bro your number is unavailable.
PM
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
ShadowM:
PM
gimme your own number
Re: Closed by donsheddy1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
maxweb:
Please I'm going to give any web developer that can help me null oki PTC script or can get me a working purchase code(extra 10,000 naira).

I need this urgently.
If you can null scripts very well please contact me through whatsapp
contact me via my signature
Re: Closed by ShadowM(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2019
ShadowM:
PM
I'm done and your number is switched off
Re: Closed by chris2h(m): 9:29am On Mar 25, 2019
maxweb,

I sent you a download link, you said it didnt work. I downloaded another source code and I sent you the link showing on my webserver, you didnt respond. I have sent you several SMS on the issue to tell you how to get the new code which I have tested and yet no one can access you then you show up trying to fix the env file in the code. If you want to scam choose a better format na....
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
chris2h:
maxweb,

I sent you a download link, you said it didnt work. I downloaded another source code and I sent you the link showing on my webserver, you didnt respond. I have sent you several SMS on the issue to tell you how to get the new code which I have tested and yet no one can access you then you show up trying to fix the env file in the code. If you want to scam choose a better format na....
Are u stupid.

You think you can google file and send to me abi.

Thunder fire u there
Re: Closed by chris2h(m): 12:52am On Mar 28, 2019
I can't be responsible for your ignorance and stupidity sir... you only want clean source code without working for it...I have told you privately what to do.. I did not bother contacting you on how best to even modify the source code because I think that you don't deserve the knowledge since you're to lazy to debug code....

Oriye Yasi Gutter...woron woron!!!
Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 1:46am On Mar 28, 2019
chris2h:
I can't be responsible for your ignorance and stupidity sir... you only want clean source code without working for it...I have told you privately what to do.. I did not bother contacting you on how best to even modify the source code because I think that you don't deserve the knowledge since you're to lazy to debug code....

Oriye Yasi Gutter...woron woron!!!
Hmm I won't even reply you again.

I have bought the original script from the owner you made me pay extra $51 for fake work.
Nonsense.

Re: Closed by chris2h(m): 7:16am On Mar 28, 2019
Maxweb, I am going to say this once: money is never power.knowledge is. You are an accidental discharge of sperm cells. I don't blame you sha...I blame your mother who pricked a small hole in the condom that your father used to hit her with many years ago...

All that arrogance over less than $200.....may you never see true wealth...you go just die quickly...

1 Like

Re: Closed by maxweb(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2019
chris2h:
Maxweb, I am going to say this once: money is never power.knowledge is. You are an accidental discharge of sperm cells. I don't blame you sha...I blame your mother who pricked a small hole in the condom that your father used to hit her with many years ago...

All that arrogance over less than $200.....may you never see true wealth...you go just die quickly...
Did you just mention my mother

You don't even have home training at least respect mothers
Re: Closed by chris2h(m): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2019
I mentioned your mother,

And unlike you I do have perfect home training. Gutter spawn...

(1) (Reply)

Check This Website Out / Webmaster Radio Online / Interested In Having Your Wedding Site?its Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.