Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,326 members, 7,822,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) (3815 Views)

Mob Descends On Young Man Caught Pants Down With 7-Year-Old Girl. Photos / 8 Rounds Of Sex With Goat - Zimbabwean Man Caught Pants Down With Goat (Photo) / Married Woman Caught Pants Down With Another Married Man In Enugu Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
A Nigerian man is in plea of his life after he was caught pants down in bed with another man's wife. Zenithnaija reports.

The man who's from Imo State, was totally stripped unclad and filmed by the woman's husband who caught them in the act.

In a trending video making rounds online, the man blamed his action on temptation and not the devil and pleaded the videos not to be on social media.

The angry husband nearly sliced him with machete but the man's plea which was down to earth, saved him.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/man-begs-for-his-life-after-he-was-caught-in-bed-with-another-mans-wife/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
.. cry

Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Abass07(m): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is too bad.
The husband should have shamed his wife not the man friend.
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by daddytime(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Let's have the man's shameless partner in this show of shame displayed as well..
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Davash222(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
What's there to enjoy in another man's wife If I meet a girl, the first question I ask is "Are you married". If no, we're good to go, if yes, please carry your wahala dey go.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by GistersNG: 2:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Giftedhand92: 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Just Negodu
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
olsome:
fornicant please repent

Oh jezz lipsrsealed
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by BARIKEREOP(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
this is wonderful
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
fornicant please repent
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2019
I don't support this but I disagree with strip pin only d man show us the woman puna too
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by jesmond3945: 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
Fadomero:
I don't support this but I disagree with strip pin only d man show us the woman puna too
it was a set up between husband and wife.
Re: Man Caught Pants Down In Bed With Another Man's Wife (Photos) by CapoDTuttiCapi: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kai. See his flat head. grin

(1) (Reply)

CSP James Nwafor Bursted In Ghana, Beaten Mercilessly / Woman Raped By Cat / Photos? EFCC Arrests 5 Yahoo Boys In Enugu - Possesing Money, Exotic Cars . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.